White Bigfoot

Spader

The first person to say that white Sasquatches are proof that they are para-normal wins a prize.

ok, white sasquatches are.......... well, just the ones you can poke your arm through, a la casper the friendly ghost.......if you try &it doesnt work ,goes " thud" instead ,then youre probably screwed.biggrin.gif

In the winter months they probably migrate north with the snow where they would be harder to see. IMO

Could be. We never saw them here in the winter.

pnw washington somewhere in snowhomish in 1998, but could be anoher expanation

I asked because an older woman I know saw me reading a book on sasquatch and then told me she had seen one while camping. She was very confused as to what it was at the time. Ive known this woman for 26yrs and she is not a storyteller. Besides her boyfriend who was there she didnt tell anyone but me about it, 6 months ago.

It was whitish gray, looked old and was about 300 miles from snohomish,4 yrs later.

There have been many reports of white or light colored bigfoot here in Ky. On of the "ghost stories" I grew up hearing about the goat man of J-town (or Floyds fork) that was said to roam around a certain train tressel scareing teenagers untill they fell or couldn't run when a train, came has been said to be a white bigfoot, possibly with mange.

Guest HairyGreek

The other possibility is that when they are old, they turn white, the same as we do...we simply are not covered all over with dense hair like they are. We all change colour to white as we age some time in our 50's and 60's. The question could be answered by looking through sightings for white juveniles. I suspect there are none. And if all sightings of white BF's are of adults it might be another point toward the theory that BF are a subspecies or different species of human.

This

Guest Biggie

From what I have seen over the past few years white bf reports are somewhat common although rare compared to the usual black/brown/red bf reports. Someone on the bfro forum calculated the percentage of white reports to the others and if I remember right it was around 5% white. There have been albino reports with pale skin and blue bloodshot eyes and other reports of white bf having darker skin and brown eyes which would suggest they were not albino. Sasfooty's account is the first I've heard of them with green eyes, and of a white juvenile also.

Guest vilnoori

Both possibilities could be happening, and I would expect dark eyes to go with signs of age, injury, scars etc. There could still be a rare white or blonde recessive, which might be an indication of a high degree of genetic isolation or inbreeding...or I suppose of hybridization with a Northern European?

Guest HairyGreek

Smokey Crabtree and I?

Actually, I was talking about Captain Quint!

Ripped from IMDB, one of the greatest scenes in movie history:

"Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. $10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole thing."

And now, back to your regularly scheduled BFF thread, already in progress.

Edited by Jodie
edited to conform to the forum rules