White Bigfoot

Spader

Guest HairyGreek

Greatest movie character ever.

Pretty much (and then a little more even)!

Seriously though, back to topic. I hate to bring it up, but isn't the Sas the general claims to have killed in Sierras also white?

I think some are just white. Seems like the come in a whole lot of colors and color combinations. Sort of like us.

I bet the white ones can hide okay in summer. There are plenty of trees with pale bark in most places, like birch or cottonwood, and they stand against the trunk or whatever. There are light colored rocks and pale, dried weeds and grasses, and I think they can hide better than we would guess unless we tried it.

Guest para ape

The creature of Conser Lake was also a white bigfoot which was seen in Oregon.The intersting thing about this creature were the paranormal attributs that were reported such as it making a strange beeping noise.If im not mistaken,it also was reported to have ears and fangs.Because of it's white color it was also known as the Ghost of Conser Lake.

Guest HairyGreek

The creature of Conser Lake was also a white bigfoot which was seen in Oregon.The intersting thing about this creature were the paranormal attributs that were reported such as it making a strange beeping noise.If im not mistaken,it also was reported to have ears and fangs.Because of it's white color it was also known as the Ghost of Conser Lake.

You win the prize! It was inferred in this instance, but still, I knew I could count on you.

Guest bsruther

The intersting thing about this creature were the paranormal attributs that were reported such as it making a strange beeping noise.

Maybe it was backing up.

Guest para ape

You win the prize! It was inferred in this instance, but still, I knew I could count on you.

I take it that you don't buy the beeping noise part.Well in all eyewitness encounters,that's what was repoprted.I don't doubt the weirdness that's associated with this creature since I know what it is.

Guest HairyGreek

LOL. No, you don't "know" what it is; you "believe" what it is. Until you learn that distinction, your argument will never gain any credence here. You are not open to discussion on your end so no one is going to do anything but bash your position, as by simply what you imply, you are doing that to what they believe.

Also, just saw this: "all" eyewitness accounts report beeping noises? Where are you reading your reports? Are you reading the oddist one you could find over and over?

Guest para ape

Again,I KNOW WHAT IT IS.You on the other hand do not.You and many others like you on this forum simply don't understand what this thing is.This thing is no animal.Bigfoot is no different from the chupacabra,mothman,Jersey Devil,black dogs,and Springheel Jack.They all have those glowing eyes and supernatural abilities.They're all manifestations of spiritual beings.

I was saying that in all of reports of the creature of Conser Lake,beeping noises coming from the creature were reported.

Shut the doors, close the forum. Refer any and all questions to Para Ape, as HE KNOWS!

**** the torpedoes! Keep posting until you see the whites of their eyes!

• Upvote 1

Guest HairyGreek

Again,I KNOW WHAT IT IS.You on the other hand do not.You and many others like you on this forum simply don't understand what this thing is.This thing is no animal.Bigfoot is no different from the chupacabra,mothman,Jersey Devil,black dogs,and Springheel Jack.They all have those glowing eyes and supernatural abilities.They're all manifestations of spiritual beings.

I was saying that in all of reports of the creature of Conser Lake,beeping noises coming from the creature were reported.

You hurt my brain...is that in the forum rules? Can I report that? I am bleeding out of my ears over here. Did you infrasound me?

Incorrigible1: you get a point for making me shoot coffee out of my nose. Thanks.

Edited by HairyGreek

The first person to say that white Sasquatches are proof that they are para-normal wins a prize.

Oh, Please don't tempt him~ :rolleyes: Yikes.

I suspect albinos occur in BF like it does in many species, which must make life even harder for them. :(