Primates Captured In Pennsylvania Woods

Grubfingers

Has that tree in the background been measured? I am willing to bet that the base of that tree is not that large. I am also willing to to bet that this bear is not a younger cub, but an older cub. Just by looking at that base of that tree. It must not be that big of a bear. That is why it looks so skinny. The angle also makes it look strange, like we are looking at a chimp. Sure! it fooled me at first.  But it is a bear. But this is my opinion. 

We can all look at this picture and we will all see something different.  Some of us will agree and some of us will disagree. But it all comes down to how we look at the photo. I just happen to see a bear. 

small bear001

• Thanks 1

Looking at the picture bear experts, zoologists, biologist’s have said it’s not a bear then some say it is? Some have said they can’t tell by those photos. But then they measured it accurately with stakes in the ground and a wire model to get the angle right like you have said this was done on location. The results were it was under 4 feet tall. The arms were 560mm longer than the body at 476mm making it impossible to even be a bear. 

It’s number 2 in this video.

BFF Patron

Sometimes it's hard to tell what you're looking at...if you don't know what you're looking at :popcorn:

bearpaws.jpg

• Upvote 1

All these years of Bigfoot sightings is a never ending story that goes back and forth. 

14 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

Looking at the picture bear experts, zoologists, biologist’s have said it’s not a bear then some say it is? Some have said they can’t tell by those photos. But then they measured it accurately with stakes in the ground and a wire model to get the angle right like you have said this was done on location. The results were it was under 4 feet tall. The arms were 560mm longer than the body at 476mm making it impossible to even be a bear. 

It’s number 2 in this video.

Obviously not impossible since it is a bear. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Foxhill said:

Sometimes it's hard to tell what you're looking at...if you don't know what you're looking at :popcorn:

bearpaws.jpg

7B7D05C5-BE72-4177-BE36-79131E119CE2.png

47 minutes ago, Grubfingers said:

So you say but where’s the proof it was? People say it was found dead… It was not.

EB797305-0CFD-44B6-A54F-2933836F8284.jpeg.f0fb8bd6601265fe3622cd75ca476375.jpeg

On that note what the hell happened to Bobo?

https://www.tragedyinfo.com/bobo-fay-obituary-death-bobo-fay-cause-of-death/

I don't think anything has happened to him. I did a search and cannot find anything to collaborate your link.

1 minute ago, norseman said:

I don't think anything has happened to him. I did a search and cannot find anything to collaborate your link.

Same here. Only found the same article and cancer rumors from when he lost weight 

4 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Same here. Only found the same article and cancer rumors from when he lost weight 

I read he got thin because he got healthier eating habits I certainly hope that’s fake news. Everybody loves Bobo!

1 minute ago, Grubfingers said:

I read he got thin because he got healthier eating habits I certainly hope that’s fake news. Everybody loves Bobo!

Same here. My granddaughter does a good Bobo Sasquatch howl. Even got a response once from a human since there is no such thing as 

Man apes in the here and now.  😆 

BFF Patron
32 minutes ago, norseman said:

7B7D05C5-BE72-4177-BE36-79131E119CE2.png

LOL...not everyone will get it......did you?

9 minutes ago, Foxhill said:

LOL...not everyone will get it......did you?

I get it and at 0:55 Bobo will tell you what he many others and I think is obvious.

8 hours ago, Foxhill said:

bearpaws.jpg

Having been a taxidermist in a previous life, I do know what I am looking at. You make a good point.

• Upvote 1

• gigantor unfeatured this topic