Primates Captured In Pennsylvania Woods

Grubfingers

BFF Patron
3 minutes ago, Doug said:

Having been a taxidermist in a previous life, I do know what I am looking at. You make a good point.

Thank you!

23 minutes ago, Foxhill said:

LOL...not everyone will get it......did you?

Not sure.

You presented a picture of skinned Bear paws. Five digits. But no opposable thumbs. And the claws have been removed. If the mystery animal was indeed a chimp? We would find opposable thumbs on the hands and feet. 

For me? Any resemblance is superficial at best.

11 minutes ago, norseman said:If the mystery animal was indeed a chimp? We would find opposable thumbs on the hands and feet. 

78AA51BB-0AD5-491A-88CB-B5460373CF55.thumb.png.c14115be2a374738fc0e9e5c856d84f8.png

Even when this cub on the same day in that spot was so deep in Fall leaves… or whatever is on the ground that you can’t see any of the back foot? I wouldn’t expect to see any fingers or toes unless somebody swept it up.

BFF Patron
35 minutes ago, norseman said:

Not sure.

You presented a picture of skinned Bear paws. Five digits. But no opposable thumbs. And the claws have been removed. If the mystery animal was indeed a chimp? We would find opposable thumbs on the hands and feet. 

For me? Any resemblance is superficial at best.

You got it, you just don't know it 

acct.gif

1 hour ago, Foxhill said:

You got it, you just don't know it 

acct.gif

Im one of those strange humans that trust my senses… I think the old defense that it must be a Bear cuz…..it must be a Bear is wearing thin.

On top of that? One state away we have Chimp DNA found by a leading primatologist in the woods? That could certain explain bizarre “Bear” trail cam pics wouldn’t it? Let’s face it. If the trail cam pictures in question looked like a Bear? They wouldn’t be known as the Jacob’s creature photos now would they? It would just be one of millions of Bear pics on the net.

I have hunted Bear, killed Bear, gutted Bear and skinned Bear……. How bout you? What is your experience with Bears?

3 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Same here. My granddaughter does a good Bobo Sasquatch howl. Even got a response once from a human since there is no such thing as 

Man apes in the here and now.  😆 

I know lots of people don’t believe these man apes are real but you’re a donor here and take your granddaughter out to call for one. So in the back of your mind you probably think there might be some truth in all this just like the rest of us.

37 minutes ago, norseman said:

Im one of those strange humans that trust my senses… I think the old defense that it must be a Bear cuz…..it must be a Bear is wearing thin.

On top of that? One state away we have Chimp DNA found by a leading primatologist in the woods? That could certain explain bizarre “Bear” trail cam pics wouldn’t it? Let’s face it. If the trail cam pictures in question looked like a Bear? They wouldn’t be known as the Jacob’s creature photos now would they? It would just be one of millions of Bear pics on the net.

I have hunted Bear, killed Bear, gutted Bear and skinned Bear……. How bout you? What is your experience with Bears?

If it looks like a chimp, walks like a chimp, has long forearms like a chimp, and is the size of a chimp, it might be a...............bear...........

157322B1-4BC8-4BE6-A1AC-85AC1D432CBC.jpeg

• Haha 4

I believe chimp or a bear, but, not a sasquatch. The reason I believe a chimp is very possible is that in the woods of Falls City Oregon, my childhood friend Todd was bitten by a baboon. The doctor insisted it had to be a dog bite because baboons don't live in Oregon. The doctor called and apologized  when a young adult and a 70 year old man came in with baboon bites. Turns out the man who rented a house from Todd's mom, secretly had three of them and one escaped. It finally came back home. The baboon was scared and wanted human contact, only humans act less than loving when a baboon jumps on them. Turns out they were pig tailed macaques.

Edited by Doug

17 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

I know lots of people don’t believe these man apes are real but you’re a donor here and take your granddaughter out to call for one. So in the back of your mind you probably think there might be some truth in all this just like the rest of us.

Some truth, yes of course. 

Many of my friends and family members believe in the creature. I don't for the simple fact that there is no proof and in my opinion nothing to prove. 

There was a time when I was more open to the possibility. That time has passed. 

40 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

......Many of my friends and family members believe in the creature. I don't for the simple fact that there is no proof and in my opinion nothing to prove.........

But if sasquatches are feral humans, then they exist. And there is overwhelming proof that feral humans both exist now and throughout past human history.

There is plenty to prove. 

• Upvote 1

Feral humans are in fact a fact. Large man apes in the here and now is entirely a different matter in my opinion. 

20 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Feral humans are in fact a fact. Large man apes in the here and now is entirely a different matter in my opinion. 

If one can remain out there without detection? Why not the other?

• gigantor unfeatured this topic