Primates Captured In Pennsylvania Woods

Grubfingers

19 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Feral humans are in fact a fact........

Correct. So does government and science have a duty to look into wildman reports, if for no other reason, to look after the welfare of the potential feral person and for the sake of public safety?

We have plenty of evidence to prove that law enforcement agencies respond to such reports. Has Science, as an industry, looked into this responsibly?

Bryan Sykes did. He found that Zana was homo sapien, but wrote that her DNA exhibited mystery markers and suggested that her line of ancestors may have left Africa 100,000 years ago. Suddenly, Margoryam and associates wasted no time whatsoever to attack that suggestion, complete with a "poor, old Zana" paragraph lamenting how she was taken advantage of by the mean, old Caucasian men........but nothing more on the possibility of many more such feral people out there reported ad sasquatches ripe for the pickings by mean, old hunters like me who need a slave to carry my water.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 9:22 PM, norseman said:

Im one of those strange humans that trust my senses… I think the old defense that it must be a Bear cuz…..it must be a Bear is wearing thin.

On top of that? One state away we have Chimp DNA found by a leading primatologist in the woods? That could certain explain bizarre “Bear” trail cam pics wouldn’t it? Let’s face it. If the trail cam pictures in question looked like a Bear? They wouldn’t be known as the Jacob’s creature photos now would they? It would just be one of millions of Bear pics on the net.

I have hunted Bear, killed Bear, gutted Bear and skinned Bear……. How bout you? What is your experience with Bears?

From the very beginning the Pennsylvania Game Commission was under great public pressure and angered about the photos causing panic according to the original news article about the creature. It also tells about the 3rd photo that looks contorted The Pennsylvania Game Commission bear biologist Jerry Feaser said: 

"One of the things bears do is they will rub their heads on the ground just like dogs do." This is how he could determine it was a bear.

The problem is there’s absolutely zero evidence the head on the ground looks like a bears head? It’s so big and round like a human skull without bear ears? There’s no photos anywhere I can find that look like that photo and being it’s a common thing I expect photos just like it would be plentiful if it was a bear?C6A09751-9C67-41B7-BEA7-22C1F8B742B1.thumb.jpeg.a235325dc8ac920c696413f665365043.jpeg

• Thanks 1