The Jacobs Photos

Grubfingers

1 hour ago, zendog said:

I was referring to Norseman, maybe be more corrigible....

Screenshot_20240411_161302_Firefox.jpg

IDK, maybe if you would have just owned up to your mistake when I first pointed it out?

Edited by Incorrigible1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, norseman said:

You say that something that doesn’t look like a Bear IS a Bear. I say it’s a Chimp. I have provided DNA evidence that Chimp DNA does exist in eastern forests. I have provided comparison photos.

This is my belief also. I'm fairly convinced that it is a chimp. I'm not fully convinced that it is not a bear, but, I am fully convinced that it is not a bigfoot. 

1 hour ago, Doug said:

This is my belief also. I'm fairly convinced that it is a chimp. I'm not fully convinced that it is not a bear, but, I am fully convinced that it is not a bigfoot. 

I am fully convinced it’s a primate with shoulders. And it looks to be a quadruped. 

The chimp transposed over the Jacob creature is spot on. I doubt you could pull that off with a bear being transposed over it. Maybe you could, but I doubt it.

On 4/10/2024 at 3:43 PM, norseman said:

Another thing that helps young mules is to mix them with old mules. The old mules will teach them with bites or kicks if they get out of line. I had a lead mule that would lift her leg going down the trail if a young mule tried to pass her. If the youngin did not take the hint? They got kicked in the chin. She was the best mule I ever owned.

A perfect example of 'disciplined violence' in nature. Animals have had this type of 'schooling' for millions of years. It is the only way to maintain order in herds. In Montana, a quantity over '3' is a herd.

Back to the wandering thread about the jacobs thingy. It is a clear case of not understanding the animal and not understanding the equipment. The jacob event is old. The trail cameras of that era were incredibly noisy with respect to ultrasonic noise, during the capacitor charge and discharge cycles for the IR flash. 'Bear boxes' do not help as they are reflector / projectors of  ultrasonic noise. The point is, a self respecting Sasquatch worth it's dingle berries will not get in front of a screaming plastic box. Other animals will go to a bait pile when guided by their noses and stomachs. So many years and the ultrasonic noise factor is ignored. Flash less Plotwatchers emit ultrasonic noise in bursts which is why ungulates look at Plotwatchers during image capture. Ultrasonic noise is the way of our electronic devices.

5 hours ago, Catmandoo said: The point is, a self respecting Sasquatch worth its dingle berries will not get in front of a screaming plastic box. 

IMG_7217.jpeg.3936cefe852eb13d76a6e36dd8bd980f.jpegYet Patty walked in front of Patterson’s camera that’s 10 times noisier than the Bushel camera used by Jacob?

9 hours ago, Doug said:

The chimp transposed over the Jacob creature is spot on. I doubt you could pull that off with a bear being transposed over it. Maybe you could, but I doubt it.

Thats more reasonable, made to look chimpish by camera trickery. A chimp in the middle of a bear baiting station in pennslyvania, nonsense.

12 hours ago, norseman said:

I am fully convinced it’s a primate with shoulders. And it looks to be a quadruped. 

And good liuck with that silly notion.

• Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Screenshot_20240411_161302_Firefox.jpg

IDK, maybe if you would have just owned up to your mistake when I first pointed it out?

Or you can just accept I was referring to him and not you. 

• Downvote 1

image.thumb.jpeg.4d4d86ec875d395ed1356d0ec250344f.jpegThis photo is 100% Primate running wild in Pennsylvania during winter! 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Grubfingers said:

image.thumb.jpeg.4d4d86ec875d395ed1356d0ec250344f.jpegThis photo is 100% Primate running wild in Pennsylvania during winter! 

Bullsht it is. Its a photo, nothing more. No point of reference provibg location, and no, Im not taking your word for it.

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, zendog said:

Bullsht it is. Its a photo, nothing more. No point of reference provibg location, and no, Im not taking your word for it.

There were 4 cynomolgus monkeys running wild in Montour County, about 150 miles northwest of Philadelphia, the State Police killed them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grubfingers said:

There were 4 cynomolgus monkeys running wild in Montour County, about 150 miles northwest of Philadelphia, the State Police killed them.

Which is also a bullsht claim without a link to a news story or similar. Again, not taking your word for it, people make stuff up. If you actually can come up with a newstory or such

A: its at best an isolated incident of an escaped pet or similar

B: Looks nothing like the jacibs subject and thus is completely irrelevant.

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, zendog said:

Which is also a bullsht claim without a link to a news story or similar. Again, not taking your word for it, people make stuff up. If you actually can come up with a newstory or such

A: its at best an isolated incident of an escaped pet or similar

B: Looks nothing like the jacibs subject and thus is completely irrelevant.

You’re the one that just said a chimp in the middle of Pennsylvania was nonsense? There were 4 at least at one time for sure in the same area because the Jacob creature was North from Pittsburgh and those monkeys were North West from Philadelphia. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Grubfingers said:

You’re the one that just said a chimp in the middle of Pennsylvania was nonsense? There were 4 at least at one time for sure in the same area because the Jacob creature was North from Pittsburgh and those monkeys were North West from Philadelphia. 

Again with no point of proving reference. And irrelevant to the jacobs matter. Chimps, which Jacobs is not, are apes, not monkeys. No proof, its BS.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1