The Jacobs Photos

Grubfingers

49 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Reason has no place in sasquatch science. Indeed, science has no place in sasquatch science, because Science denies the existence of sasquatches.

Science says the Jacobs photo is a Bear….

Is it?

Strangest Bear Ive ever seen. 🤔

I din't know what it is, but the odds are that it's s skinny bear. But this I know without question:

It does NOT walk away from the photographer on two legs, shoot a look back, look HUGE, have tits, and leave a bunch of human looking footprints. 

So ultimately, it really doesn't matter what it is, because if a motion picture that does all that doesn't move the ball, this game cam pic is a poor flash in the pan.

On 7/12/2022 at 7:07 PM, Grubfingers said:

Until somebody gets a full frontal juvenile and then you’ll be like man that was the real deal.

It seems to me that even if someone did get a full frontal photo, the majority wouldn't believe it and just call it a man in a suit.

• Thanks 1

^^^^ I don't think so but much depends on the quality of the photo.    Distance, light conditions, detail.   A crappy photo is a crappy photo, full frontal or not.   A GOOD photo is just that.    Where the line is drawn between one and the other perhaps depends on a person's position.   However .. it ain't that simple.   I'm a witness .. two different occasions.   The Jacobs photo still does not cut it for me.    Interesting but conclusive of absolutely nothing.    Of no value for proving the existence of bigfoots, bears, or men in suits.  None.  At the end of the day it remains a crappy, grainy, and ambiguous photo.

MIB

• Thanks 1

To those who think this video is a Bigfoot:

About how tall is the 'Bigfoot' creature in the video to the best you can estimate and why?

I ask because if this needs to be a juvenile bigfoot to fit, doesn't that at least suggest this is something else?

How tall- best guess please?  Thanks 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Backdoc said:

About how tall is the 'Bigfoot' creature in the video to the best you can estimate and why?

I ask because if this needs to be a juvenile bigfoot to fit, doesn't that at least suggest this is something else?

What video?

2 hours ago, Backdoc said:

0242A706-034C-44A2-B21A-BB7E00C626F1.thumb.jpeg.6e258c3daa0f24ddd6ca00c9d5743f2e.jpeg

Not tall.

Supposedly this was taken in Minnesota. Trail cam photo. On all fours. But this is clearly not a Bear, frontal shot. Barring it from being a hoax? What could it be? Is juvenile Bigfoot off the table?

3958B997-9124-4970-9CE8-69A80D2DEE86.jpeg

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

^^

Looks like a chimp with an orangutan face. Strange looking creature if not hoax.

Probably is. These trail cam spooky hoaxes are getting popular. 

2 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I fail to see why that can't be a bear.

I fail to see why you fail to see that ain’t a bear.

Why are there blurry wisps of 'fur' where a bears ears would be?  If I saw this on the original card as shown in the picture, I'd pay more attention to it. 

35 minutes ago, JustCurious said:

Why are there blurry wisps of 'fur' where a bears ears would be?  If I saw this on the original card as shown in the picture, I'd pay more attention to it. 

There is a lot more wrong with it than just lacking visible ears like a Bear.

• gigantor featured and unfeatured this topic