The Jacobs Photos

Grubfingers

27 minutes ago, larryzed said:

Its a bear posing as bears are able to. Theres no proof of a primate, just bleever nonsense.

And town halls were invented by the Bfro to fleece the rubes.

Fail, fail and fail!

image.thumb.jpeg.7a9bf3547dde25b21db7603e19dd6b8a.jpeg
If it’s just a bear why was it on History’s Greatest Mysteries just the other day? In that new show posted above they called it the most compelling set of Bigfoot photos since the Patterson film. 

It’s not possible for a bear to do the downward monkey. Their head can’t tuck under the arm pit with arms stretched out above. Unless of coarse they rip their shoulders.

image.jpeg.9138d5c368bd231b371d9f6662a578e7.jpegimage.jpeg.a300955e146beeb448d0dba15744a7a7.jpeg

2 hours ago, Grubfingers said:

It’s not possible for a bear to do the downward monkey. Their head can’t tuck under the arm pit with arms stretched out above. Unless of coarse they rip their shoulders.

I've handled several dead bears. They almost turn to somewhat melted rubber when the muscles turn off. I believe that they're quite a bit more flexible than you think.

1909D025-8FD7-422C-90F7-388D117530C4.jpeg

Edited by Huntster

Bears do not possess shoulders like an ape does which is an adaptation of hanging from branches.

I don’t think it’s a question of flexibility but one of anatomy.

IMG_1045.jpeg

IMG_1044.jpeg

• Upvote 1

image.thumb.png.098f06919e1d8e21ea326401aea76a9e.png
To me it’s interesting that the heel is still visible on the right with the left buried deep in fall leaves along with the front portion of the foot. Almost like it’s trying to hide them.

image.thumb.png.d145a1c814676a4b4c7876eb337e2b41.pngThe cub filmed earlier in the same spot buried its tiny foot so deep in those same leaves that it wasn’t visible at all.

2 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

The Calcaneus is not elongated. I consider that detail a 'fail'.

Chimps do not have an elongated calcaneus. 

IMG_1046.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Do we know where the Jacobs photos are from? What county? (NW Pennsylvania) The Chimp DNA that Dr. Mayor discovered was in Harlan county Kentucky.

3 minutes ago, norseman said:

Do we know where the Jacobs photos are from? What county? (NW Pennsylvania) The Chimp DNA that Dr. Mayor discovered was in Harlan county Kentucky.

The end of this video puts the Jacobs photos on the map. 
https://youtu.be/EZSu-XwkuFo

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, norseman said:

Elk county is one county south of the Allegheny Reservoir. I’m guessing roughly 400 miles.

image.thumb.png.09ec04e7ba0740085a45f3da0cb26ea0.pngimage.jpeg.ea805c64ec6e1e4528421ac43f965533.jpegLooking at the + marks on Matt’s map and comparing to Google earth I think that it’s about the upper middle of that lake.

• Thanks 1

I've always seen this as a momma bear standing over her cub.  What people think is the mamma bear's head is really the cub in my opinion.  You don't see the momma's head because she is facing away from the camera.

On 7/17/2022 at 7:31 AM, Huntster said:

The Malibu Artist and his YouTube channel on white sharks along the southern California shoreline. I grew up in the LA area, and I was an surfer during high school. We knew white sharks ranged there,

He's got some very nice footage! I like his channel.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, JustCurious said:

I've always seen this as a momma bear standing over her cub.  What people think is the mamma bear's head is really the cub in my opinion.  You don't see the momma's head because she is facing away from the camera.

Even the Pennsylvania Game Commission top biologist is on record saying it’s bent over and what we see is the head down smelling the ground!

I think that what you are saying is the oddest interpretation because you have the first picture by itself then how does  a cub jump in underneath seconds later? There’s a GIF timed somewhere on the internet showing the motion first picture to second in real time it looks impossible for a cub out of nowhere to dive in there.

Edited by Grubfingers

• gigantor featured and unfeatured this topic