The Jacobs Photos

Grubfingers

In the larger enhanced photo on this thread, which is what I was basing my thoughts on, if mama's head is facing the tree there are two small black bumps along what would hypothetically be the rounded edge of her head. So if that was the case her head would be down below her back/shoulder line to where just the very tips of her ears appear just beyond her right shoulder if she's in a right-leaning posture and facing the tree. Similar to the back of the polar bear's head in the images you posted above. Mama isn't sitting though, she's would be standing on three legs with the fourth one (left rear) equal in length to her right but raised off the ground to clear her cub. And I apologize everyone but, with the enhanced photo, anyway it's the best I can do. But what I'm describing seems to fit only the enhanced image. It doesn't really fit the original photos. After going back and looking at those I just need to walk away without a finding. 

Edited by hiflier

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

In the larger enhanced photo on this thread, which is what I was basing my thoughts on, if mama's head is facing the tree there are two small black bumps along what would hypothetically be the rounded edge of her head. So if that was the case her head would be down below her back/shoulder line to where just the very tips of her ears appear just beyond her right shoulder if she's in a right-leaning posture and facing the tree. Similar to the back of the polar bear's head in the images you posted above. Mama isn't sitting though, she's would be standing on three legs with the fourth one (left rear) equal in length to her right but raised off the ground to clear her cub. And I apologize everyone but, with the enhanced photo, anyway it's the best I can do. But what I'm describing seems to fit only the enhanced image. It doesn't really fit the original photos. After going back and looking at those I just need to walk away without a finding. 

Bears don’t have prominent shoulders. So I find the claim that the head is completely hidden dubious. And I don’t see anything that resembles a head or ears in the photo in question other than the head that is being called a bear cub.

Again I think it’s all one animal. The photos with the two cubs compared to the 2 photos of the creature shows the cub is bigger than what I would consider the head in the second photo.

D4325274-32E3-40B1-9BF1-F98455334CE4.jpeg

image.jpeg.a0669c95db0d96278b38c17ceef8d1f6.jpegMeasurements were taken from the location with a model setup with cameras to account for discrepancies in angles of the creature and camera. They don’t reflect what proportions of a bear would be.

image.thumb.jpeg.f438874012a468fd28336e571dfed47c.jpegThe position in the second photo is more like something human sized proportions are capable of.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2022 at 3:29 PM, Doug said:

Sightings in the area prove nothing as to what is in the pics. I truly believe that it is not a sasquatch and not a bear. What I do believe is that it is even more unbelievably a chimp. Everything except for sightings in the area, show it to be a chimp.

A news report listed a biologist in the Jacobs family that was the first person that identified the figure as not a bear before the BFRO was involved. She studied the photos and told the hunter it was not a bear, she was biologist Krista Jacobs pictured here: 

53876D79-E479-49DA-9550-6C66AE9E62DA.thumb.jpeg.b0c0c7b1787719f519eaa38cbcec83d3.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

image.jpeg.13c950c871278423302c2c8f84258642.jpegI had to come back here because I watched a bear do a somersault today and realized Bear can’t raise their arms above their heads like primates or the Jacobs figure!

image.jpeg.6d59a1687a677b57ae5c22888f3bf847.jpegimage.jpeg.273315d929a5b4830156d091ef4ad117.jpegimage.jpeg.0bce350ef34d30e628a2c8e85f9c8869.jpegimage.jpeg.c06da2fc9724038e0698aea89fb2e631.jpeg

image.jpeg.e9a239fce003036d8dcfc04b276bae7b.jpegThe arm just can’t bend above the head like in the Jacobs photo I can’t believe nobody has noticed this?

43 minutes ago, larryzed said:

Its a bear, always has been.

That’s always been a weak excuse. Show us a bear in the downward monkey position or a bear that has all 4 limbs and body matching as it fades into the chimpanzee comparison (lower right).

image.thumb.png.e24ffd84c67eb0f7eb5502106baee054.png

Edited by Grubfingers

9 minutes ago, Grubfingers said:

That’s always been a weak excuse. Show us a bear in the downward monkey position or a bear that has all 4 limbs and body matching as it fades into the chimpanzee comparison (lower right).

image.thumb.png.e24ffd84c67eb0f7eb5502106baee054.png

Only if you lack critical thinking abilities and desperately wanna see something that isnt there.

15 minutes ago, larryzed said:

Only if you lack critical thinking abilities and desperately wanna see something that isnt there.

Well when they have something that looks like a small primate in the same wilderness area that at that time had a town hall meeting loaded with Sasquatch sightings.. 

1 minute ago, Grubfingers said:

Well when they have something that looks like a small primate in the same wilderness area that at that time had a town hall meeting loaded with Sasquatch sightings.. 

Its a bear posing as bears are able to. Theres no proof of a primate, just bleever nonsense.

And town halls were invented by the Bfro to fleece the rubes.

Fail, fail and fail!

• gigantor featured and unfeatured this topic