The Jacobs Photos

Grubfingers

^^^

That's exactly it.   

Take Bigfoot out the equation.  If 'trial cam' photo looks like anything from bears playing twister to monkeys wrestling.   The PGF clearly is a walking biped.  The only real dispute of the PGF is what is that walking biped. ?! The dispute of the 'trial cam' photo' is still:  What the heck am I even looking at?  

Resolution, focus numbers, pixel ratios or whatever are important things, I guess.   The 'trial cam' looking photo or image is so odd no one can even tell us what it is.  It's more like this

Image result for rorschach test

Then this:

image.jpeg.4c9783dbf5c8b839e7383d2d0a04ad5a.jpeg

2 hours ago, Backdoc said:

^^^

That's exactly it.   

Take Bigfoot out the equation.  If 'trial cam' photo looks like anything from bears playing twister to monkeys wrestling.   The PGF clearly is a walking biped.  The only real dispute of the PGF is what is that walking biped. ?! The dispute of the 'trial cam' photo' is still:  What the heck am I even looking at?  

Resolution, focus numbers, pixel ratios or whatever are important things, I guess.   The 'trial cam' looking photo or image is so odd no one can even tell us what it is. 

Why would we want to ignore all these nice people that seen Bigfoot there way back then? We really don’t know what a juvenile looks like?

Edited by Grubfingers
Misspell

2 hours ago, Backdoc said:

^^^

That's exactly it.   

Resolution, focus numbers, pixel ratios or whatever are important things, I guess.   The 'trial cam' looking photo or image is so odd no one can even tell us what it is.  It's more like this

Image result for rorschach test

Then this:

image.jpeg.4c9783dbf5c8b839e7383d2d0a04ad5a.jpeg

I think well a couple of things…..

1) We can define what it is not. How many mangy bears are in the US? How many look like the photo? Now primates? I feel pretty confident what I am looking at IS NOT a Bear. With the caveat I could be wrong. It is NW Pennsylvania after all. Albeit we now have wild Chimp DNA in Kentucky 400 miles away.

2) Do Homo Sapiens walk on all fours? Yes, most certainly. It would seem bipedalism takes some practice in young. And some people maintain the capacity better than others into adult hood.

If we rule out a Bear? It still doesn’t mean it’s Bigfoot. It may be a known species that when viewed within the context of a Pennsylvania deer stand? It looks very very out of place. 

2 hours ago, norseman said:

........We can define what it is not. How many mangy bears are in the US? How many look like the photo?.........

A whole Hell of a lot more than there are 6'6" tall African slave women with hypertrichosis in Abkhazia who can run faster than a horse, swim raging, spring-swollen rivers, and prefer to sleep in a hole in the ground outdoors in sub-zero weather.

So Margaryan is clearly incorrect, right?

Edited by Huntster

8 minutes ago, Huntster said:

A whole Hell of a lot more than there are 6'6" tall African slave women with hypertrichosis in Abkhazia who can run faster than a horse, swim raging, spring-swollen rivers, and prefer to sleep in a hole in the ground outdoors in sub-zero weather.

So Margaryan is clearly incorrect, right?

I don’t know. Show me a video. 

12 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Show me a video of Jacob's bear first.

Ok. Show me two pictures of Zana. It’s apples and oranges. One subject is a description from old stories. The other is two photos with scale.

16 minutes ago, Grubfingers said:

image.jpeg.595e4543293f9cbdc603247b754c151c.jpeg
My point was bear shoulders can’t do this but the Jacobs figure can.

I definitely think the onus is on the skeptics who say it’s a Bear!👍

28 minutes ago, norseman said:

Ok. Show me two pictures of Zana.........

I don't have those, but I have a dna analysis. Do you have one of those?

11 minutes ago, norseman said:

I definitely think the onus is on the skeptics who say it’s a Bear!👍

Isn't the default that it's a bear, especially with clear cub bear pics on that camera snapped moments before the photo in question? 

6 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I don't have those, but I have a dna analysis. Do you have one of those?

Right. HUMAN. Almost 8 billion strong….

Are you arguing that the Jacobs photo is that of a human?

1 minute ago, Huntster said:

Isn't the default that it's a bear, especially with clear cub bear pics on that camera snapped moments before the photo in question? 

If it was a 8 legged land Octopus? Would that be a sufficient stab at logic?

The limb ratios are NOT that of a Bear…🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, norseman said:

Right. HUMAN. Almost 8 billion strong…....

Correct. How many of those billions are a feral 6'6" female African slave in Abkhazia with hypertrichosis and extreme powers of physical strength and tolerance of weather conditions that would kill anybody else. Just a rough estimate will do, thanks.

.........Are you arguing that the Jacobs photo is that of a human?..........

I'm suggesting that the Jacob's bear is a bear, especially since cub bears were snapped with that same camera minutes before your pic was snapped.

........If it was a 8 legged land Octopus? Would that be a sufficient stab at logic?........

Got a pic of an 8 legged land octopus?

........The limb ratios are NOT that of a Bear…🤷‍♂️

Zana's description was not that of a female Homo Sapien

11 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Correct. How many of those billions are a feral 6'6" female African slave in Abkhazia with hypertrichosis and extreme powers of physical strength and tolerance of weather conditions that would kill anybody else. Just a rough estimate will do, thanks.

I'm suggesting that the Jacob's bear is a bear, especially since cub bears were snapped with that same camera minutes before your pic was snapped.

Got a pic of an 8 legged land octopus?

Zana's description was not that of a female Homo Sapien

It all could be BS. Show me a picture of Zana and I will give you my opinion. 

Ok so what you’re saying is that Patty could be Bob H. In a suit because limb ratios don’t matter?🙄

This Zana thing? You definitely ride that horse hard and put it away wet.🤣 

Olympic nests - Zana

Melba Ketchum - Zana

Jacobs Photos - Zana

Can I send you a new book to read or?

Just now, norseman said:

It all could be BS. Show me a picture of Zana and I will give you my opinion..........

So no photo means no sasquatch?

........Ok so what you’re saying is that Patty could be Bob H. In a suit because limb ratios don’t matter?🙄

No, and I'm certainly not going to say that she's a bear, either, because that's obvious. Even skeptics don't try that. 

The Jacob' pic looks like a bear. 

So even if you're absolutely sure it's a sasquatch, now what?

........This Zana thing? You definitely ride that horse hard and put it away wet.🤣 

I won't be putting Zana away wet or even after a good brushing. Science has stepped into the Zana story with all four legs. That gets trotted out whenever it needs a good exercise in the paddock.

......Can I send you a new book to read or?

Sure. Got anything on the mating habits of echidnas?

• gigantor featured and unfeatured this topic