Missouri Man Has Seen Bigfoot 15 Times and Has Tracks to Prove It - KHMO News-Talk-Sports

BFFbot

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, scottpr said:

I know this man, and his property.  Have been on it a couple times, and several times just outside of it.  He's the real deal. The evidence he has that isnt mentioned in the article is crazy.  The activity in that general area is insane at times. 

Maybe an invite to Bigfoot Forums is in order.

By the 5th, 6th, or 7th time wouldn’t you think maybe you get a camera ?   This guy seems to be a Bigfoot magnet.   Why no PGF level film to match these frequent flyer Bigfoot encounter claims?  

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Backdoc said:

By the 5th, 6th, or 7th time wouldn’t you think maybe you get a camera ?   This guy seems to be a Bigfoot magnet.   Why no PGF level film to match these frequent flyer Bigfoot encounter claims?  

He actually has like 3 or 4 cameras, and has some very cool photos.   Working on that :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Admin

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, scottpr said:

He actually has like 3 or 4 cameras, and has some very cool photos.   Working on that :) 

Would be great to see them! 

12 hours ago, scottpr said:

Base on someone claiming so many encounters,  I lean toward an assumption any picture(s) will be highly underwhelming at best.  I would love to be wrong.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, scottpr said:

Is there a reason he didn't want to show them during this hour long interview ?  He showed casts but never mentioned he had photos of them .

4 hours ago, Backdoc said:

Base on someone claiming so many encounters,  I lean toward an assumption any picture(s) will be highly underwhelming at best.  I would love to be wrong.

Sad to say but that always seems to be the case . 

• Upvote 1

Say 'Cheese'

-If one claims to have one encounter, it is no surprise when they didn't get it on camera.  Maybe a person was caught unaware or had no camera with them.  Maybe it happened too fast.  Many of us have missed a cell phone shot/video fumbling with our phone.  Fine.

-If one claims to have 1) an interest in Bigfoot and 2) many encounters and 3) in an area of Bigfoot hot spots, then it is very suspect when at least a few filming attempts/ results don't go with it.

-If one claims to capture Bigfoot on film, wouldn't that be the proof offered first and foremost?    Maybe after they add, "Oh and later I made plaster impressions of a few tracks I found in the area.  I know from the PGF event how important it is to also film the trackway so let me show you that as well."    

We need to be very hard and demanding of these claims both believer claims and skeptic claims alike.

I remember a TV/ Discovery Channel Bigfoot show where some Bigfoot guys go talk to an old mountain man.  He claimed these bigfoot(s) come out through the area all the time.   He even showed paths where they walked through.    He can give his reasons why he doesn't want to reveal them such as, "I don't want people up here hunting them" and so on.   For some reason it slips the guy's mind that appearing on the show and showing where he claims they walked just might lead others to the spot he is revealing.   So, basically, we are led to believe he has all these encounters all the time and even gives them food or whatever.  Yet, he never takes a picture of this.    Is it any wonder an already skeptical scientific community scoffs at these claims? 

Edited by Backdoc
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, 7.62 said:

Is there a reason he didn't want to show them during this hour long interview ?  He showed casts but never mentioned he had photos of them .

Sad to say but that always seems to be the case . 

I thought I replied to this, or maybe it hasn't been approved yet.  So I hope this doesn't post twice, and apologize if it does.    So very small background, but we've been trying to get on his property for some time through mutual friends.  I've been hearing about him, and my friend's experiences, for a few years now.  So it has been basically building up trust and a way to meet him and the place.  He's just an old timer (doesn't even have internet out there) and can be somewhat crabby and distrusting in his old age I guess, hahaha.  At least, that was my impression.  But once got to know him a little and talk, he was pleasant. 

He's got some very cool tree structure pics, and a great one of a 'being' in his treeline behind the trailer watching his dog.  i say 'being' because it was clearly a figure sort of crouched down.  We could see the arms, legs, and eyes, and it was just odd looking in general.  There are other cool things too.    In fact my friend, who did the interview, put up his own trail cam up in a tree that got pulled out and tossed that it even had the metal screw attached to it bent up.  We found a couple tree things ourselves.  My one time solo in the area I had a weird huff/grunt thing happen and a small rock tossed at me from down in a ravine.   One time we heard something that sounded like two legs run off (i'm not a scientist, but it did sound like that to my amateur ear) and briefly caught something black quickly taking off down this ravine.  Of course, I can't claim what it was at all, certainly.  But was just weird and made us (me for sure) jump!  

What is cool about the tree structures, sometimes they seem to lead or point to another down a ways, and then another, almost like directions.  My one friend theorizes they point towards water, but I don't know.  I'm just going along for the ride :) 

He has a lot of acreage, and the land next to his is owned by a company, and full of really dense forest and hilly areas (it's the spot where he and his friend saw the big black one step out). There's also a church nearby that a lady also claims she has them come there as well.  And really, for me,  it's just a lot of fun to get out and hike there anyway.  

I also find interesting, since getting into all this, that I have since found so many stories and podcasts and etc that are pretty darn close to his place.   It's not definitively corroborating, but just I found personally interesting. 

Anyways, this answers absolutely nothing and helps even less, lol!  But just wanted to give a little more info.   And I needed a break from work for a few minutes, so thanks for reading!  Hope everyone enjoys the holiday weekend.

IMG_5414.jpg

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Redbone said:

And the saga continues.... Bigfoot tried to take Quigley 2 so he shot it.

So he shoots it, blows its shoulder open and then….. does nothing for 2 days because of rain? As a hunter you are ethnically bound to dispatch wounded animals. Especially dangerous ones! 

Thats not right.

44 minutes ago, norseman said:

So he shoots it, blows its shoulder open and then….. does nothing for 2 days because of rain? As a hunter you are ethnically bound to dispatch wounded animals. Especially dangerous ones! 

Thats not right.

Ordinarily I would agree with you, but sounds more like chicken and cow stories. 

Just now, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Ordinarily I would agree with you, but sounds more like chicken and cow stories. 

Chicken and cow stories?