Missouri Man Has Seen Bigfoot 15 Times and Has Tracks to Prove It - KHMO News-Talk-Sports

BFFbot

1 hour ago, Rod said:

Photos or videos could not prove anything, anyways. Why are folks still putting their "faith" in such??? It's time to move past this. No photo or video will ever prove the existence of the Sasquatch.

Spot on. Science has already proclaimed what they need from us. A type specimen. Full stop.

What convinces plumber Bob that the beast is real or a hoax is neither here nor there. 

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Spot on. Science has already proclaimed what they need from us. A type specimen. Full stop..........

Yup. Full stop.

Science isn't likely to get what they want from "us", nor are any of"us" responsible in any way to provide it.

Screeching halt and end of all further progress, and that suits me just fine. I've come to appreciate the fact that Science refuses to accept the existence of these creatures, and I believe that is for the best of all.

.........What convinces plumber Bob that the beast is real or a hoax is neither here nor there. 

It might not be there, but I can assure you that it is certainly here. I don't care about Science's needs, crises, theories, or lack thereof any more than they care about mine. Plumber Huntster is convinced that the PG film subject is not a man in a suit or an extraterrestrial being, thus he presumes that it is the creature that aboriginal Americans claim has been here longer than Europeans have.

And all is well with Plumber Huntster's world.

41 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Yup. Full stop.

Science isn't likely to get what they want from "us", nor are any of"us" responsible in any way to provide it.

Screeching halt and end of all further progress, and that suits me just fine. I've come to appreciate the fact that Science refuses to accept the existence of these creatures, and I believe that is for the best of all.

It might not be there, but I can assure you that it is certainly here. I don't care about Science's needs, crises, theories, or lack thereof any more than they care about mine. Plumber Huntster is convinced that the PG film subject is not a man in a suit or an extraterrestrial being, thus he presumes that it is the creature that aboriginal Americans claim has been here longer than Europeans have.

And all is well with Plumber Huntster's world.

We are completely responsible to provide the proof of our claim.

Science says there is nothing out there. We say there is…. That puts us on on the hook.

And if there is skullduggery involved? All the more reason to expose it.

3 hours ago, norseman said:

We are completely responsible to provide the proof of our claim.

Science says there is nothing out there. We say there is…. That puts us on on the hook..........

There are people out there claiming that men can get pregnant, and they aren't pinned to any hooks.

The only claim that I'm making is that I believe that the PG film subject is not a man in a suit in an extraterrestrial being. I'm on no hook. I can believe (or disbelieve) whatever I want, and Science can do likewise.

43 minutes ago, Huntster said:

There are people out there claiming that men can get pregnant, and they aren't pinned to any hooks.

The only claim that I'm making is that I believe that the PG film subject is not a man in a suit in an extraterrestrial being. I'm on no hook. I can believe (or disbelieve) whatever I want, and Science can do likewise.

Of course you can do as you please. But big claims and zero proof? Make all of us look like charlatans. This is why the JREF crowd hates our guts. Material science needs material. Really really clear video and really really detailed foot casts will get US NOWHERE. And that’s the main jest of my message. You can believe whatever you want it’s a free country. But science will not take this subject seriously without a body. With the caveat that really really convincing and repeatable DNA samples will get the ball rolling. (Science will require a male and female type specimen) A North American ape man living in present times does NOT fit their narrative at all. They find it preposterous. And so this subject will be held to higher scrutiny than say a new species of ant in the Amazon rain forest.

This is simple fact. I didn’t make the rules. I’m just the messenger. It would be awesome if more scientists looked into this harder. Instead of seeing it as a waste of time. I agree with you that the PGF is not a man in a suit. Unfortunately if they had shot Patty instead of filming her? We all would have had our answer 50 some odd years ago.

........But big claims and zero proof? Make all of us look like charlatans. This is why the JREF crowd hates our guts..........

The JREF don't hate our guts because we have big claims and zero proof. They despise us because they feel superior, and we're the inferior drones who they need to look down on.

.......Really really clear video and really really detailed foot casts will get US NOWHERE........

Just one trackway got me into full belief. If it doesn't for others, that's fine by me.

.......Science will require a male and female type specimen.........

And an adolescent, and a pre-adolescent, and a pre-born, and an elderly, and.........as many as they can get others to pay them to get. Then they'll need a collection of them in captivity.

.......I didn’t make the rules. I’m just the messenger........

That's okay. I simply reject both the rules and the game. I'm not interested in playing.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Huntster said:

The JREF don't hate our guts because we have big claims and zero proof. They despise us because they feel superior, and we're the inferior drones who they need to look down on.

Just one trackway got me into full belief. If it doesn't for others, that's fine by me.

And an adolescent, and a pre-adolescent, and a pre-born, and an elderly, and.........as many as they can get others to pay them to get. Then they'll need a collection of them in captivity.

That's okay. I simply reject both the rules and the game. I'm not interested in playing.

That’s fine if you don’t wanna sit in on the game. But the game continues regardless.🤷‍♂️

14 hours ago, norseman said:

Of course you can do as you please. But big claims and zero proof? Make all of us look like charlatans.

As you already know, there is a world of difference between evidence and proof. The former occurs along the pathway while the latter is moment you arrive at the end of your journey.  

I think of what I do as my pathway, including all the twists turns I never expected, and where and when it ends I haven't a clue. I'll still keep plugging away knowing that what I've experienced is nothing more than separate pieces of evidence which, when taken together, are more than enough for me to form the basis of my opinion.

All of that results in a sum total of zero for scientific analytical purposes and that's ok by me.

Edited by wiiawiwb
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, norseman said:

That’s fine if you don’t wanna sit in on the game. But the game continues regardless.🤷‍♂️

Yup. To no effect, and no effect in sight, except for the potential truck collision. Science might be playing their games, but they aren't even in it.

I want to take us back to the idea only a body will satisfy this mysterious "Scientific Community".  It's understandable any generic TV scientists will say, "It's not that science says Bigfoot can't exist what we are saying is it's not proven and until there is compelling evidence science cannot verify there is such a thing as bigfoot".  We still assume only a body would move or effect that position.   Certainly, the 'scientific community' will only admit Bigfoot exists only when they have a body.  Right?

That is wrong.  

A high-quality camera-more specifically a movie video and sighting today would convince most.   Imagine a video of Bigfoot open enough and long enough like a 5-minute video of apes at the zoo.   You are less likely to have some Hollywood ape suit people look at such a video and say, "it's a guy in a bad fur suit, sorry"    IF the quality was good enough there would be virtually no way to deny what we are seeing.  Some would claim the video is so good and Bigfoot so unlikely to exist this video has to be some CGI computer effects hoax.   Since the truth is 100% defense, once the camera and video were inspected forensically it would be near certain the video would be accepted.  They wouldn't just inspect the camera.  Anything from lie detectors, hotel receipts, additional witnesses and so on would hold up to scrutiny.  Footprints might not be inspected months later but within hours.  Addition witnesses who showed up with create massive amounts of additional video and pictures.   Fairly fresh DNA or even hair samples might even be available.  If any of these things happened, they would be ancillary support to the power of the video.   

Bigfoot would no longer be lumped in with Elvis sightings and the Loch Ness Monster.

Again, assume the quality of a video would be good enough. I am not talking about a trail camera where a person sees a blurry furry shoulder.  I am talking about a video which is clear in some open stream like when a bear is eating salmon.   This would eliminate any thought of a hoax because what is real on its face.   

The entire paradigm would shift.   Once the media got involved, there would be an expected hype that would follow.  Once that happened, science would be mostly left to comment on their opinion of what this animal could be but not, "Is this real?"   Sure, I know there are still some who - in spite of the obvious- think the moon landing was hoaxed.   But I am talking about the 95%.

To sum it up:  A good video would be nearly the same as getting a body on a slab and probably would lead to the kind of resources needed to get that body on a slab.

Here is a video of an Ape eating.  Take the same video and swap out Bigfoot for the Ape.  The video would be proof.   The witnesses nearby could be interviewed and maybe even have other video of thier own.

The video would be essentially a body on a slab:   

29 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

I want to take us back to the idea only a body will satisfy this mysterious "Scientific Community".  It's understandable any generic TV scientists will say, "It's not that science says Bigfoot can't exist what we are saying is it's not proven and until there is compelling evidence science cannot verify there is such a thing as bigfoot".  We still assume only a body would move or effect that position.   Certainly, the 'scientific community' will only admit Bigfoot exists only when they have a body.  Right?

That is wrong.  

A high-quality camera-more specifically a movie video and sighting today would convince most.   Imagine a video of Bigfoot open enough and long enough like a 5-minute video of apes at the zoo.   You are less likely to have some Hollywood ape suit people look at such a video and say, "it's a guy in a bad fur suit, sorry"    IF the quality was good enough there would be virtually no way to deny what we are seeing.  Some would claim the video is so good and Bigfoot so unlikely to exist this video has to be some CGI computer effects hoax.   Since the truth is 100% defense, once the camera and video were inspected forensically it would be near certain the video would be accepted.  They wouldn't just inspect the camera.  Anything from lie detectors, hotel receipts, additional witnesses and so on would hold up to scrutiny.  Footprints might not be inspected months later but within hours.  Addition witnesses who showed up with create massive amounts of additional video and pictures.   Fairly fresh DNA or even hair samples might even be available.  If any of these things happened, they would be ancillary support to the power of the video.   

Bigfoot would no longer be lumped in with Elvis sightings and the Loch Ness Monster.

Again, assume the quality of a video would be good enough. I am not talking about a trail camera where a person sees a blurry furry shoulder.  I am talking about a video which is clear in some open stream like when a bear is eating salmon.   This would eliminate any thought of a hoax because what is real on its face.   

The entire paradigm would shift.   Once the media got involved, there would be an expected hype that would follow.  Once that happened, science would be mostly left to comment on their opinion of what this animal could be but not, "Is this real?"   Sure, I know there are still some who - in spite of the obvious- think the moon landing was hoaxed.   But I am talking about the 95%.

To sum it up:  A good video would be nearly the same as getting a body on a slab and probably would lead to the kind of resources needed to get that body on a slab.

Here is a video of an Ape eating.  Take the same video and swap out Bigfoot for the Ape.  The video would be proof.   The witnesses nearby could be interviewed and maybe even have other video of thier own.

The video would be essentially a body on a slab:   

No. It would not! With all due respect Backdoc you represent the majority of Bigfootdom when it comes to being naive. I know I sound like a broken record. But it’s important to drive home the facts. But I mean no disrespect.

The scientific community is NOT mysterious, it’s laid out in black and white.

Every recognized species needs two type specimens. One male and one female. That’s a body on a slab.

There is push back to killing things in order to recognize them. So in the case of Dr. Mayor she was able to capture a male and female Lemur and when they die of natural causes they will become the type specimens. It’s a compromise. Science gets what it wants without killing. The pocket Lemur is also a species that can be plucked from a tree like fruit. Convenient right? Not at all like a 800 lbs omnivore highly intelligent elusive primate.

If you go ask about your Gorilla at the zoo and ask to see type specimens because you think it’s all a hoax? Science can open a drawer and point to real tangible physical remains of that species. It’s measured and weighed. We can’t do that with Bigfoot. We cannot do that with a video of Bigfoot. We cannot do that with foot casts of Bigfoot. WE NEED A BODY. 

Now! There is a lot of resentment in the Bigfoot community because of the stigma attached to Bigfoot. After all Dr. Mayor was funded to go to Madagascar to specifically look for new species of primates! Why go all the way over there when there is a giant to be discovered here? I cannot directly answer that.

All I can do is stress how important physical evidence is for Bigfoot researchers. If your unwilling to shoot one? Scat. Hair. A bone. A tooth. Look down, flip rocks, look in caves, take a shovel, be willing to dig. Our current model of collecting video, audio and casts is failing us badly.

8D7827BC-544B-490D-8550-A3BCB5DF1B84.jpeg

Norse, science would probably not accept it forthright, but interest would grow and the public sure will accept it (that's been the number one question right? Why no good video?) and public pressure might actually be what we need.

I'm with Backdoc here, a clear enough, extended video will get the needle to move, not as much as a corpse but enough where it'll raise a lot of eyebrows if it's damn good enough. The PGF is just clear enough to give us an impression but not clear enough to be concise to the public. If it was crystal clear, there's almost no doubt aside form the obvious it's CGI! Which would almost without a doubt be burned to the ground quickly. 

Despite what we may think, there are a lot of academics that are silently watching the progress, and waiting hopefully for a day where there is better evidence to get the ball finally moving. You don't need a body to do that, just something that is undeniable, which imho would be a crystal clear, closeup video of its face, torso, see it breathing and moving etc. 

Edited by Marty
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Marty said:

Norse, science would probably not accept it forthright, but interest would grow and the public sure will accept it (that's been the number one question right? Why no good video?) and public pressure might actually be what we need.

I'm with Backdoc here, a clear enough, extended video will get the needle to move, not as much as a corpse but enough where it'll raise a lot of eyebrows if it's damn good enough. The PGF is just clear enough to give us an impression but not clear enough to be concise to the public. If it was crystal clear, there's almost no doubt aside form the obvious it's CGI! Which would almost without a doubt be burned to the ground quickly. 

Despite what we may think, there are a lot of academics that are silently watching the progress, and waiting hopefully for a day where there is better evidence to get the ball finally moving. You don't need a body to do that, just something that is undeniable, which imho would be a crystal clear, closeup video of its face, torso, see it breathing and moving etc. 

Your chasing rainbows. The PGF was “good enough” 50 some odd years ago. Did it move the needle?

At this point? If you could film a Bigfoot for an hour leisurely eating fruit? You could send a high powered bullet right through its cerebellum. Instant death. If that sends your stomach over the edge? You better hope your biopsy dart hits its mark!

This is how important physical evidence is in our pursuit. Its paramount.

No. It would not! With all due respect Backdoc you represent the majority of Bigfootdom when it comes to being naive. I know I sound like a broken record. But it’s important to drive home the facts. But I mean no disrespect.

No problem at all.  Never a problem.  I would never think that.   

The scientific community is NOT mysterious, it’s laid out in black and white.

Every recognized species needs two type specimens. One male and one female. That’s a body on a slab.

I'm with you on this.  Even a fossil of some Dinosaur is in fact a body on the slab to some extent.   I think an extremely obvious film/video would be hard to dismiss.   I'm not expecting them to do cartwheels, but I would expect massive, peaked interest by this group and a near complete elimination of their diminishment of the 'Bigfoot is real' community.  Meldrum would be looked at as a groundbreaking figure vs the black sheep he is considered likely by some to be.

There is push back to killing things in order to recognize them. So in the case of Dr. Mayor she was able to capture a male and female Lemur and when they die of natural causes they will become the type specimens. It’s a compromise. Science gets what it wants without killing. The pocket Lemur is also a species that can be plucked from a tree like fruit. Convenient right? Not at all like a 800 lbs omnivore highly intelligent elusive primate.

If a person had only a male or only a female, I doubt they are going to just say they will ignore the 500lb gorilla in the room because they would prefer to have both male and female.   

If you go ask about your Gorilla at the zoo and ask to see type specimens because you think it’s all a hoax? Science can open a drawer and point to real tangible physical remains of that species. It’s measured and weighed. We can’t do that with Bigfoot. We cannot do that with a video of Bigfoot. We cannot do that with foot casts of Bigfoot. WE NEED A BODY. 

At this time, but for a MASSIVELY EXCELLANT VIDEO we do need a body.  What I am saying is a great home run video would not be the same as a body it would be essentially a game changer for science and as far as the media and the public it would be essentially accepted as fact.   

Now! There is a lot of resentment in the Bigfoot community because of the stigma attached to Bigfoot. After all Dr. Mayor was funded to go to Madagascar to specifically look for new species of primates! Why go all the way over there when there is a giant to be discovered here? I cannot directly answer that.

All I can do is stress how important physical evidence is for Bigfoot researchers. If your unwilling to shoot one? Scat. Hair. A bone. A tooth. Look down, flip rocks, look in caves, take a shovel, be willing to dig. Our current model of collecting video, audio and casts is failing us badly.

8D7827BC-544B-490D-8550-A3BCB5DF1B84.jpeg

I have no problem ZERO with the skeptics or scientists wanting a body, DNA and even a note from my mom.  But I am simply saying a home run obvious video would be so close as the next best thing it would effectively change the game.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

No problem at all.  Never a problem.  I would never think that.   

I'm with you on this.  Even a fossil of some Dinosaur is in fact a body on the slab to some extent.   I think an extremely obvious film/video would be hard to dismiss.   I'm not expecting them to do cartwheels, but I would expect massive, peaked interest by this group and a near complete elimination of their diminishment of the 'Bigfoot is real' community.  Meldrum would be looked at as a groundbreaking figure vs the black sheep he is considered likely by some to be.

If a person had only a male or only a female, I doubt they are going to just say they will ignore the 500lb gorilla in the room because they would prefer to have both male and female.   

At this time, but for a MASSIVELY EXCELLANT VIDEO we do need a body.  What I am saying is a great home run video would not be the same as a body it would be essentially a game changer for science and as far as the media and the public it would be essentially accepted as fact.   

I have no problem ZERO with the skeptics or scientists wanting a body, DNA and even a note from my mom.  But I am simply saying a home run obvious video would be so close as the next best thing it would effectively change the game.

You can lead a horse to water. But you can’t make em drink….