Missouri Man Has Seen Bigfoot 15 Times and Has Tracks to Prove It - KHMO News-Talk-Sports

BFFbot

43 minutes ago, Huntster said:

My conclusions have brought me to the realization that Science isn't coming to the party, and the police have the party neighborhood secretly under surveillance in the event trouble arises.

I can buy the bolded part of the quote. It's like Cinderella, Science isn't allowed to even GO to the party. But, believe me, Science is in fact involved in this research- even without their Fairy Godmother. The mainstream's public excuse of no funding is only the face they put on for the public. And while most of science as the public perceives it seems reluctant, or even ambivalent, there ARE scientists who are actively involved in discovery. What I'm saying, to be clear, is that lack of funding has long been held up as the reason for doing nothing. There are scientists, though, that don't care about that.

What they DO care about is the unspoken pressure of not attending the party to begin with. And if they DO go to the party then there is that midnight thing where everything gets forced to become as it was. Huntster, you said it best, the party police. Because surveillance in the wild isn't the only surveillance that takes place. A member here, Darby Orcutt said there is no conspiracy by science to hide Bigfoot from the public and I believe him. I think it's hidden by default when research gets squashed, as in never being allowed to publish any findings or papers.

This is why I have said numerous times that we need to let science know that we support them and that we are in their court. Some of those guys are my rock stars. But it all comes down to what would or would not get filtered to the public. In my way of thinking, scientific discovery has already happened....and it has happened more than once....why we haven't been informed of that discovery is a entirely different matter altogether. If this creature is really out there then what I'm saying here is highly logical when one takes the time to think about it. Has to be.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, hiflier said:

..........The mainstream's public excuse of no funding is only the face they put on for the public. And while most of science as the public perceives it seems reluctant, or even ambivalent, there ARE scientists who are actively involved in discovery. What I'm saying, to be clear, is that lack of funding has long been held up as the reason for doing nothing. There are scientists, though, that don't care about that........

Agreed. My point is that funding from the Science/industrial complex for sasquatchery doesn't exist. Funding essentially began with Tom Slick in 1956 and has remained at the same intensity and general origin ever since. Yes, individual maverick scientists have always been involved, in Russia before here, since the early-mid 20th Century, but at the industrial level, it is actually actively discouraged, and clearly ignored widely.

This situation is clearly government in origin. When Eisenhower warned about the military/industrial complex, you'd better understand that includes Science in a HUGE way. As a career Army engineer, I'm here to tell you that military/science/engineering is in a forced marriage, and they live together in a very well funded mansion. The appendages of science that get the least attention from those guys get the least amount of the Big Money, and you'd better believe that most of that is intentional.

• Upvote 1

^^^ And it's a good plan :) In fact, one also has to wonder if other plans are already in place that we know little to nothing about. Hard to think there wouldn't be.

On 12/29/2022 at 12:59 PM, Huntster said:

As a career Army engineer, I'm here to tell you that military/science/engineering is in a forced marriage, and they live together in a very well funded mansion. The appendages of science that get the least attention from those guys get the least amount of the Big Money, and you'd better believe that most of that is intentional.

Good point, Huntster.  Having worked for the Postal Service and in State and County Government in TN, I can attest that, as a general rule, most Government employees are very complacent and content in their positions.  They generally 'have it made' with very little desire to rock their boats.  That comprises most of the reasons why I resigned from those positions.  I don't believe that false complacency is any way to move forward.  So, here we are.  In 2023, as in every year prior, I think that it will be more and more absurd to deny apparent facts simply because we don't yet fully understand.  I'm glad we have people here who think outside the box!  Happy New Year my friends!  :bye:

• 1 month later...