Missouri Man Has Seen Bigfoot 15 Times and Has Tracks to Prove It - KHMO News-Talk-Sports

BFFbot

Just now, norseman said:

You can lead a horse to water. But you can’t make em drink….

I will gladly join you and anyone else who would prefer we had a body (alive or dead) to prove this Bigfoot thing.   (I would prefer alive)

Image result for steve mcqueen wanted dead or alive

1 hour ago, Backdoc said:

I will gladly join you and anyone else who would prefer we had a body (alive or dead) to prove this Bigfoot thing.   (I would prefer alive)

Image result for steve mcqueen wanted dead or alive

How do you propose we capture a live Bigfoot? 

• Upvote 1

I'm not saying a video would replace the need for physical proof, but I'm confident it could get us there, again, public opinion would sway and pressure to study these creatures would be immense enough for science to get on board in some capacity. It would be something tangible they could really work with. 

And no I don't think the PGF was ever tangible evidence, you had a pretty polarizing reaction from the get go. With crystal clear footage you would reduce this polarization because it would hypothetically be so clear it would be undeniable. 

Edited by Marty
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Marty said:

I'm not saying a video would replace the need for physical proof, but I'm confident it could get us there, again, public opinion would sway and pressure to study these creatures would be immense enough for science to get on board in some capacity. It would be something tangible they could really work with. 

And no I don't think the PGF was ever tangible evidence, you had a pretty polarizing reaction from the get go. With crystal clear footage you would reduce this polarization because it would hypothetically be so clear it would be undeniable. 

It would just be another hoax…. Your chasing smoke and mirrors. Technology has come along way. In cameras AND in hoaxing.

If Bigfoots popularity now isn’t enough to move the needle? It never will be. 

We have Bigfoot jerky commercials, team mascots, beer commercials, town centers, gift centers, postcards, beer, candy, events, documentaries, movies, cartoons, monster trucks all named after Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Mugwamps, Yeti, etc….

Has this prodded science to go look? No. We have a few rogue scientists, some of which have gone to their graves with nothing. Krantz, Bindenagle, etc. Nothing official or large scale. 

And yet every week, Bigfooters grab their tree knockers and dental resin and cameras for another camping trip in the woods.🤷‍♂️

We do know what the definition of idiocracy is right? Doing the same thing over and over and over again expecting different results.

D28EAC7A-2775-4E4D-8B7E-90974A5E6836.jpeg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, norseman said:

If Bigfoots popularity now isn’t enough to move the needle? It never will be. 

We have Bigfoot jerky commercials, team mascots, beer commercials, town centers, gift centers, postcards, beer, candy, events, documentaries, movies, cartoons, monster trucks all named after Bigfoot, Sasquatch, Mugwamps, Yeti, etc….

Has this prodded science to go look? No. We have a few rogue scientists, some of which have gone to their graves with nothing. Krantz, Bindenagle, etc. Nothing official or large scale. 

And yet every week, Bigfooters grab their tree knockers and dental resin and cameras for another camping trip in the woods.🤷‍♂️

We do know what the definition of idiocracy is right? Doing the same thing over and over and over again expecting different results.

I know you've arrived at this kind of thinking over time, Norseman, and many have not yet arrived. In any case I would like to officially welcome you to my side of the fence as this has been my mindset for a long time. Basically since I've been here as a member of the Forum back in 2014 or so when I ran the "Is Sasquatch a Secret" thread.

Sure, I have railed against the whole concept of the Bigfoot biz side of things, but I've never seen you yourself being so vocal about it. I have on occasion thought of all the money collectively spent by each and every BF researcher over the last 60 years or so along with all of the money spent creating trinkets and BF paraphenalia to sell to the public. All of that the money could have been used to solve the mystery either by now or a long time ago. But I'm the cynic of the Forum, right? The bad condescending member who tries to take all the fun out of the subject. Too passionate, too serious about discovery, and even wrote back seven years ago that the window for discovery was closing. And in truth/ I think our chances are worse now than they ever were.

As far as discovery goes we are currently in a pretty impossible situation. How to proceed from here and make progress is the name of the game, especially when what we've been doing has been such an obvious and glaring failure. You said it best, and I can't help but concur, about the definition of idiocracy which is why I get so vocal about people following suit and doing the very same kind of field work that's been done to no avail for the last 60 years as far as solid physical proof goes. Better technology in the field or not.

So again, welcome to this side of the fence. It ain't been fun over here, believe me. And this ISN'T where I launch into my DNA spiel. Everyone knows what that is by now as much as everyone knows what a bullet is. Either one carries the ability to prove the creature real. If anyone is truly serious about discovery then those, baring finding a dead one, are the two choices. But only if one is that serious and that sick of those pesky dangling carrots hung everywhere one turns, or a government that won't step up and say what the truth is. Okay, time for a breather....

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I know you've arrived at this kind of thinking over time, Norseman, and many have not yet arrived. In any case I would like to officially welcome you to my side of the fence as this has been my mindset for a long time. Basically since I've been here as a member of the Forum back in 2014 or so when I ran the "Is Sasquatch a Secret" thread.

Sure, I have railed against the whole concept of the Bigfoot biz side of things, but I've never seen you yourself being so vocal about it. I have on occasion thought of all the money collectively spent by each and every BF researcher over the last 60 years or so along with all of the money spent creating trinkets and BF paraphenalia to sell to the public. All of that the money could have been used to solve the mystery either by now or a long time ago. But I'm the cynic of the Forum, right? The bad condescending member who tries to take all the fun out of the subject. Too passionate, too serious about discovery, and even wrote back seven years ago that the window for discovery was closing. And in truth/ I think our chances are worse now than they ever were.

As far as discovery goes we are currently in a pretty impossible situation. How to proceed from here and make progress is the name of the game, especially when what we've been doing has been such an obvious and glaring failure. You said it best, and I can't help but concur, about the definition of idiocracy which is why I get so vocal about people following suit and doing the very same kind of field work that's been done to no avail for the last 60 years as far as solid physical proof goes. Better technology in the field or not.

So again, welcome to this side of the fence. It ain't been fun over here, believe me. And this ISN'T where I launch into my DNA spiel. Everyone knows what that is by now as much as everyone knows what a bullet is. Either one carries the ability to prove the creature real. If anyone is truly serious about discovery then those, baring finding a dead one, are the two choices. But only if one is that serious and that sick of those pesky dangling carrots hung everywhere one turns, or a government that won't step up and say what the truth is. Okay, time for a breather....

You mistake me.

I don’t care if a researcher has Sasquatch slippers on getting ready for a Yeti bubble bath while sucking down a skunk ape IPA. Don’t care. Just don’t tell me that the subject isn’t popular enough and that’s why science won’t look into it. 

This is why science won’t look into it. A 800 lbs undiscovered primate…

In North America? Preposterous. Apes live in tropical regions!

Today? Ridiculous. We are the only bipedal ape left standing!

Undiscovered? What? Do you think we are incompetent? We would have a body by now! (And maybe they do🤔)

As far as fences? I was on the wrong side of the fence long before I got here. I naively preached the pro kill msg on the blue forum. Which is the BFRO forum. After posts and threads being scratched I got the hint and left Dodge. They are still selling expeditions though…20 years later?🙄

Boiled down to brass tacks. My message is simple. Physical evidence is everything. I don’t care if you kick him in the shin and yank a toe nail off of him and run like the dickens. Shoot it. Biopsy dart it. Whatever floats yer boat. Sit the camera down and put the dental resin away. We don’t need another Bigfoot picture or track cast. I can hear some gray haired scientists yawning from here.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, norseman said:

Exactly.  

Unfortunately, Bigfooters are more comfortable in conformity than in pushing the envelope.  It’s more of a social bonding exercise than a search for truth.  

Deep down inside, I think that a lot of Bigfooters don’t want the scientific community involved… because they themselves would be pushed to the side and lose something that defines themselves as unique.  

It’s more about feeling like they are in an exclusive club than actually finding answers.  It’s the comfort of repetitious actions and habit.  

Bang on tree.

Howl at moon.  

Cast the print.

Repeat.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, norseman said:

How do you propose we capture a live Bigfoot? 

I doubt it could be done esp since even seeing one would be quite an effort.   I expect one day one will be shot.   

Edited by Backdoc
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Marty said:

With crystal clear footage you would reduce this polarization because it would hypothetically be so clear it would be undeniable. 

Yes.   Perfect. 

10 hours ago, norseman said:

You mistake me.

Perhaps, but I'm not far off. Not talking about grassing one, talking about the biz side that makes money off of something that hasn't even been proved real yet. That's the nonsense: Playing the public in order to make a buck like it's some cultural fad akin to the pet rock. And why can that even happen when officially nothing has ever been definitively stated one way or the other. My goal in nailing down the creature's reality or non reality is to stop the BS in its tracks. Either way it goes, our wild places need no more encroachment, no more developing, and the creature's reality could be the answer to that dynamic.

Unless of course it's being forced into remote places so that encroachment and development can keep going if the thing being alive out there is never seen anymore, publicly discovered, or disclosed. In the mean time, though, the public is basically being hosed with all thing Bigfoot or Bigfoot related- simply on belief, not on proof. It's the principle of the thing that keeps me miffed about what's been going on for years with building the Bigfoot image just so someone can make money but never use the billions taken in to help fund the search. You know....principle.

13 hours ago, norseman said:

..........Just don’t tell me that the subject isn’t popular enough and that’s why science won’t look into it. 

This is why science won’t look into it. A 800 lbs undiscovered primate…

In North America? Preposterous. Apes live in tropical regions!

Today? Ridiculous. We are the only bipedal ape left standing!

Undiscovered? What? Do you think we are incompetent? We would have a body by now! (And maybe they do🤔)..........

I strongly disagree. If you pay those whores, they'll "research" anything........just like everybody else. Money motivates Science just like it motivates everything else.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I strongly disagree. If you pay those whores, they'll "research" anything........just like everybody else. Money motivates Science just like it motivates everything else.

QFT!! Science, academia, FS, F&W, they all whine about funding. Well, I'm not buying it now or at anytime before now. Something else is going on. If 20-40 million bucks can be spent on looking for the Ivory-billed Woodpecker based on one blurry photo? Then not looking into the Sasquatch phenomenon make no sense whatsoever. Nope, not buying the no-funding excuse one bit. Other PhD's went at the problem with zero funding so, yeah, it doesn't fly at all with me. And since eDNA research in the wild is in constant use even in the wildest, most remote places for the last 20 years there is nothing that I accept for an excuse by science or any other alphabet agency for not looking at this phenomenon even as a cursory side interest. And even as a cursory side interest SOMETHING would have been noticed by now. So......no more excuses, or letting science of the Bigfoot hook for any reason whatsoever!

Edited by hiflier

13 minutes ago, Huntster said:

True. But there is no money in researching Bigfoot. It’s a lot easier to fly to Madagascar and pluck pocket Lemurs from bushes and get to study and name them! And they throw cash at you!

13 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

.........Deep down inside, I think that a lot of Bigfooters don’t want the scientific community involved… because they themselves would be pushed to the side and lose something that defines themselves as unique........

I'm of the belief now that Science has had more than ample time, motivation, and invitation to get active in this phenomenon. They have failed miserably, primarily because of ideological reasons and a near complete lack of funding, which could attract even ideological dolts. My conclusions have brought me to the realization that Science isn't coming to the party, and the police have the party neighborhood secretly under surveillance in the event trouble arises.

3 minutes ago, norseman said:

.........there is no money in researching Bigfoot. It’s a lot easier to fly to Madagascar and pluck pocket Lemurs from bushes and get to study and name them! And they throw cash at you!

And there won't be any money invested, either, until discovery is forced........if that is even possible.