Can You Really Shoot A Bigfoot?

airforce47

4 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I think not. Both sections in the link say "was zana homo sapiens." It's why I asked to actually read the section that the link goes to.

And I read it. Sykes answers the question satisfactory to my mind. Zana was a modern Human. Albeit from a old clan in Africa.

1 hour ago, norseman said:

What reports have Sasquatch with long head hair?..........

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/upcoming-show-white-long-hair/

........I remember very vividly seeing the long white hair bouncing off it’s shoulders with every bounce of it’s stride (this is the biggest detail that I remember)..........

https://sasquatchalberta.com/articles/anatomy/

......Hair length ranges from 3″ to around 2’ (15″ longest measured in hand, longer observed in the wild). There is no taper or color banding other than graying with age. Long hair covers the head and, almost invariably, the ears; very short hair on the face; occasional reports of heavy hairiness in male faces (“mustache” and “beard”) vs. no facial hair in females; long hair across the top of the shoulders (once described as “bouncing like a cape” ); long hair on the forearms (“like a spaniel”); different orientations of hair on back; breasts in females hair covered (contrary to a mistaken claim in the literature); long hair on buttocks, sometimes overhanging them; groin with enough hair to obscure genitalia; and long hair on the calves (like “bellbottom pants” in a Sasquatch observed standing in snow). The hair stood visibly on end in situations where the Sasquatch appeared frightened..........

There are others, but it would require digging.

........I’ve never seen a picture of Zana. 6 ft 6 inches doesn’t seem that big. She isn’t much bigger than me.........

A 6'6" woman is incredibly rare. Add all of Zana's other attributes, and she becomes among the most unique women in history.

.......How long was her foot?........

Dunno.

........Patty is NOT human. Jim McClarin is 6’6” tall and she made him look like a matchstick. Patty is outside the parameters of a human female. IMHO.

Yes, she was bulkier than any man I've ever seen, and I grew up with an absolutely huge Samoan. He was banned from wrestling in his senior year by the state if California because he was just so huge. When banned, he weighed 485 lbs. He twisted his opponents into pretzels.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

I'm not splitting hairs when I say that Zana was 100% Human according to her DNA, that means she was genus Homo. But NOT Homo Sapiens and nowhere in the literature does it say that she was........

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ggn2.10051

.......The results clearly show that Zana is neither genetically close to archaic humans nor the chimpanzee, but clusters closely with modern human populations (Figure 2A). As expected from kinship (parent-offspring) and Y-chromosome (European R1b1a1b lineage) analyses, Khwit has an intermediate location on the PCA plot between European or Caucasian and African populations.

Unsupervised clustering analysis using ADMIXTURE also clearly rejects any hypothesis that Zana was of “nonhuman” origin, for example as suggested by various sources.1, 2 Rather, it is clear that she shared genetic ancestry with present-day western and eastern African populations (Figure 2B)...........

31 minutes ago, Huntster said:

https://sasquatchchronicles.com/upcoming-show-white-long-hair/

https://sasquatchalberta.com/articles/anatomy/

There are others, but it would require digging.

A 6'6" woman is incredibly rare. Add all of Zana's other attributes, and she becomes among the most unique women in history.

Dunno.

Yes, she was bulkier than any man I've ever seen, and I grew up with an absolutely huge Samoan. He was banned from wrestling in his senior year by the state if California because he was just so huge. When banned, he weighed 485 lbs. He twisted his opponents into pretzels.

I think Zana was a unique Human woman. She was also African and so exotic to the locals who embellished some of her attributes.

Patty? Patty is something different entirely. Not human. Not within human scale.

Thats not a human footprint. It’s something massive.

D38D508D-4242-45A6-B543-C8C07F693E7F.jpeg

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

Yep!  According to statistics (i.e., a google search), only 1% of women are even over 6'.  Oddly enough, I saw the tallest woman I have probably ever seen in my life at a crafts fair a couple of months ago.  I watched (trying not to stare) as she walked under a tent pole, then I went and stood under that to get a rough calculation.  Whoever she is, she is apparently just about 6'6" and, since that is so unusual, from a distance she looked to be at least 7' tall!  :D

Edited by xspider1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, xspider1 said:

........According to statistics (i.e., a google search), only 1% of women are even over 6'..........

Yup. 

My niece is 6'2". She's even tall for the WNBA. A friend of my son's played center for the University of Connecticut, then for the LA Sparks. She was also 6'2". 

6'6"? That's almost unheard of. Now add;

* Feral

* Strong beyond the abilities of men in the region

* Covered with hair

* Can sprint as fast as a horse

* Can swim raging rivers in winter

* Sleeps outside without clothing or bedding in subfreezing winter cold

How unique is this? She is the only known example. 

We don't have her skeleton, but her half breed son's skull is clearly unique. 

So if Zana is now proven to be not only human, but Homo sapien, what are the chances that ALL of such examples are feral homo sapiens? As fantastic as that question seems, that answer appears to be scientifically likely. That answer explains:

* Their rare status, low numbers, and wide range

* Reports of extremely huge specimens and average sized specimens

* The repeated returns of human dna tests on various samples thought to be contaminated

* Government unwillingness to get involved

* Aboriginal descriptions that they are, indeed, wild people

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Huntster said:

The repeated returns of human dna tests on various samples thought to be contaminated

And then there's that chart. Three mutations in a single genome where even to have just ONE of those would be rare in Humans but common in other primates. And that that combination of mutations isn't anywhere at least within the 20,000 Human genomes in the GenBanks at the time the DNA test results came in. Never mind having two or even three of those mutations in the same genome, and they were present in two completely separate genomes from two completely separate regions.

There's more to this than it looks because I really doubt that all feral Humans would have all three of those common-in-other-primate mutations, never mind just one of them. This is why shopping that chart around to geneticists to get their opinions is so important. Does anyone NOT see that? And if not, then why not?

Britanny Griner is the tallest woman in the WNBA. She is 6’8”. Notice her bean pole basketball build. This is typical with taller females.

Patty? Not her. She makes 6.6 Jim Mclarin look like a match stick. She also isnt walking straight. She is hunched over. How tall is Patty? 7 foot? How much does she weigh? 450? 500?

This is not a human woman. Patty would use Brittany as a toothpick.

DD3F8572-042F-460E-8DF3-161B1518D289.jpeg

B240F510-7FDE-4002-9A27-FAB650B654CB.jpeg

C6971CC7-A6D7-45F6-99BD-F8C62932F8EF.jpeg

7 hours ago, Huntster said:

The repeated returns of human dna tests on various samples thought to be contaminated

The samples in the chart NOT thought to be Human contaminated. And that goes directly to the reason it is so important to zero in and take action on. The data are more than highly unusual,  they are unheard of. IMHO, they point directly to a primate other than Human in North America. One of these days everyone will wake up to that fact.  Because the data not only shows it, it PROVES it. And because it does, I may never get a response from anyone I have so far sent it to. I even sent an email to Dr. Todd Disotell because if there was anyone I would want an assessment from it would be him. Basically because in the last ten years since the data has been out I have never heard a podcast, interview, or read any comments from him  ever mentioning it.

And that has made me MORE than curious as to why. I can only hope that anyone who has bee following this thread is beginning to get it.

Edited by hiflier

4 hours ago, hiflier said:

.......There's more to this than it looks because I really doubt that all feral Humans would have all three of those common-in-other-primate mutations, never mind just one of them..........

Agreed. I am not arguing that sasquatches and almas are all feral people. I'm pointing out that two geneticists insist that Zana was, despite all of her fantastic attributes, including the interesting skull that Khwit inherited.

However, it is abundantly clear that some sasquatch reports are likely feral people. Tirademan's news clippings of old tend to read like feral people. But I agree with Norse that Patty was not a female homo sapien. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

..........The data are more than highly unusual,  they are unheard of. IMHO, they point directly to a primate other than Human in North America. One of these days everyone will wake up to that fact.  Because the data not only shows it, it PROVES it. And because it does, I may never get a response from anyone I have so far sent it to.........

Correct. You will get outright denial.

• Sad 1

And I think your study, observation, and deductive reasoning skills have served you well, Huntster. I don't mind admitting that, for me anyway, this has been an arduous road. But it has been you and people like you that have help greatly in me getting to where I am today. And for that I thank you and all.

Edited by hiflier
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, norseman said:

Britanny Griner is the tallest woman in the WNBA. She is 6’8”........

DD3F8572-042F-460E-8DF3-161B1518D289.jpeg

She was the tallest woman in the WNBA. She is now the tallest woman in the Russian penal system.

5 hours ago, Huntster said:

She was the tallest woman in the WNBA. She is now the tallest woman in the Russian penal system.

I wouldn’t bet on that….🤣

019F2EE9-1646-439B-8A93-808D4391B011.png

10 hours ago, norseman said:

........She is now the tallest woman in the Russian penal system.

I wouldn’t bet on that….🤣

019F2EE9-1646-439B-8A93-808D4391B011.png

Ekaterina isn't in the Russian penal system........yet........