Can You Really Shoot A Bigfoot?

airforce47

It was probably a Morris costume with elbow extenders, hip waders and a football helmet.  That's Ape hoaxing 101 you know!  :thumbsup:

Edited by xspider1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, xspider1 said:

It was probably a Morris costume with elbow extenders, hip waders and a football helmet.  That's Ape hoaxing 101 you know!  :thumbsup:

Can you provide a picture of what an elbow extender looks like?

Those are forearm extenders. I've never seen a workable elbow extender the purpose of which is to make your upper arm look longer. One of the key aspects of Patty is that her upper arm is substantially longer compared to her forearm than we humans. 

An elbow extender, if one were actually usable, would make a person's upper arm appear longer in hopes to mimic the proportions we see in the PGF.

I've never seen one and don't think it is practical were it even possible.

3 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

Those are forearm extenders. I've never seen a workable elbow extender the purpose of which is to make your upper arm look longer. One of the key aspects of Patty is that her upper arm is substantially longer compared to her forearm than we humans. 

An elbow extender, if one were actually usable, would make a person's upper arm appear longer in hopes to mimic the proportions we see in the PGF.

I've never seen one and don't think it is practical were it even possible.

You are correct, and I agree completely. Neither Patty and the gunner chimp are men due to their body proportions.