Sasquatch "Nest" Question

hiflier

5 minutes ago, norseman said:

About as much as you do.

According to Science (proof), a member of the genus Homo built that nest.

BFF Patron

Are we talking singular DNA from "one" nest or plural DNA from "multiple" nests in the same infestation of nests or nestation?

Enquiring scientists and new members are spending their whole day wanting to know.  

Edited by bipedalist
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bipedalist said:

if I'm wrong at least I can fault my own recall of the situation and stand corrected, can you do the same?

Thanks for the nursery rhymes. And there's nothing wrong with my recall. When the first nest discovery hit I was the one all over it, calling it the most important discovery in decades and that this Forum needed to focus on it right away. That it could be the closest thing we've had to settle a centuries old mystery. It got downplayed. I was the one who complained about the samples not being tested immediately but which got sat on for a years and a half...instead of solving the centuries old mystery. I got slammed. Then saw two years of push back from members on the eDNA sampling which was something totally accepted and utilized by our more famous scientists like Meldrum, Mayor, Hart, Disotell and others.

The issue is this Forum has had seeming built-in rejection/ridicule meter for anything I've brought to the table that has a positive potential for solving the Bigfoot issue. With the lion's share of the rejection cloaked in personal attacks and conjured up ridiculous excuses to honest progress on the Bigfoot discovery subject like those that say I'm condescending. All I've ever had is the best interest of the community at heart. but one would think from the chronic push back over the years that I'm the Forum's enemy. Any you all know who yo re that created this tricked out persona I've been saddled with. For me, being a member has sucked more than it hasn't. But when the community gets the dregs and diversions from the ones we're supposed to admire and look up to I have to raise my hand and call foul when those very high level people do slippery things and hang carrots. 

Personally I wish more members would do what I do, which is work through things and see shortcomings within our own ranks. I'm not a troublemaker. I expose truths that others seem to wish to hide. And I won't stop doing that until someone bans me. Example: Disotell and Meldrum said Human DNA too degraded to show a novel primate. Wee, hello? That is the barest minimum that they could have told us. There's a lot more to it than that which they didn't say. And all I can say is wake up, folks, and ask them. Just ask them what they really meant. Simple enough for members that know and communicate with them. Just do Dr. Meldrum a favor if you would, don't ask him in front of a live audience at some conference. That wouldn't go well- for anyone. 

BFF Patron

Sorry @hiflier that I upset your book of the month club selection and your readability level wasn't up to snuff. 

Those two fellas mentioned would be the absolute "last" people on Earth I'd ask for a definitive answer about anything Sasquatch or DNA related

but are probably both really nice people (at least I know one of them is).  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, bipedalist said:

Are we talking singular DNA from "one" nest or plural DNA from "multiple" nests in the same infestation of nests or nestation?

Enquiring scientists and new members are spending their whole day wanting to know.  

I strongly suggest you ask the one who took the samples, Dr. Meldrum. If I can email and ask the person who announced Dr. Mayor's KY Chimp DNA discovery how many samples she sent to the lab? Which was three, even though the March 28, 2021 episode only showed Mayor taking one. Then someone can surely ask Meldrum at least how many he took. But if no one wants to do that then consider this:

1) Each sample to be tested, according to Dr, Disotell, was going to cost $1,000

2) They ran an Indiegogo fund account to raise $7,500

3) I could assume, therefore, seven samples costing $7,000 plus say $500 for special shipping?

4) But only $4,700 got raised so hard to say how many samples actually got tested.

5) There may have been private donations involved that didn't go through the Indiegogo channel

6) Wally Hersom could've easily afforded to get those samples shipped and tested immediately considering the serious nature of the discovery

7) Evidently he didn't because the samples had to wait a year and a half for the Indiegogo funds to cover the cost of testing

8) There's more but I need not go into it

Edited by hiflier

35 minutes ago, Huntster said:

According to Science (proof), a member of the genus Homo built that nest.

Like Mick Dodge?

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Like Mick Dodge?

Mike Dodge is a pretty piss poor specimen of the genus Homo. He behaves more like a Raphus cucullatus.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

.......There's more but I need not go into it

No, you don't. That little economics class illustrated that further eDNA experiments are not likely at this research area, or any others. 

If Ketchums work with hair, flesh, and scat went to Hell in a handbasket, and this eDNA attempt turned up nothing but degraded homos (even though both are really giving us the same result that nobody wants to hear), why spend that kind of money in future similar endeavors?

8 hours ago, Huntster said:

No, you don't. That little economics class illustrated that further eDNA experiments are not likely at this research area, or any others. 

If Ketchums work with hair, flesh, and scat went to Hell in a handbasket, and this eDNA attempt turned up nothing but degraded homos (even though both are really giving us the same result that nobody wants to hear), why spend that kind of money in future similar endeavors?

It's never been about the money. It's actually way to late to be about the money. It's about the results. It's about holding back on truth. It's about ham stringing the community. But this thread proves that the other issue is people that have heard the truth but will do and say anything but admit it. So on that, it's about members that refuse to help and respect the BF community enough to make sure they don't get bogged down with things that are only meant to bog them down.

But I think what's most important is that this thread has exposed an obvious agenda by a member that consisted of a series of intentional roadblocks and distractions that have permeated  this thread at every turn. A push back so typical of what happens here when anyone pulls the curtain back on the true workings of the ones control the narrative, information, and what passes for accepted truth in all its contrived ambiguities. And it's truly amazing how many in the public eye are in on a scam meant to divert the truth of this subject into perpetuity, and convert it into conferences, museums, and billions in profits.

The scientists involved with finding answers to the Sasquatch issue have failed miserably, not because they are incompetent for they are anything but incompetent. They have failed for other reasons that we aren't allowed to know about. But I have a pretty good guess.

• Thanks 1

I think the Bigfoot community is so starved for answers that we are willing to lower our standards to accept just about anything….

Melba Ketchum’s work was a disgrace. And yet she is raising money and getting DNA samples sent to her. I brought up Matilda and the Chewbacca mask in the other thread and its crickets chirping. What good scientist is going to defend their DNA study with a known hoax?

This is a REAL CREDIBILITY PROBLEM people!!!!

Todd Standing is still hanging around. He tried to petition the Canadian government based on his hoaxed muppet heads. Just like Ketchum he is destroying the credibility of this subject.

Human DNA is going to keep showing up in Bigfoot DNA samples because it’s us Humans collecting the samples. And it’s mainly amateur researchers doing the collecting. It’s unfortunate but a reality.

Lastly I don’t care what Bigfoot is or where it falls on the tree of life. But don’t tell me it’s a Homo Sapien…. Scientists can tell the difference between Homo Sapien DNA and Homo Neanderthal DNA. And there is a much greater gap in the physical morphology between a Bigfoot and a Neanderthal than there is between a Neanderthal and a Human. Again, it’s common sense! DNA is the code that gives people blue eyes, brown eyes, dark skin, light skin, tall, short, etc… And your gonna tell me that a 8 foot tall 800 lbs hairy Bigfoot is EXACTLY the same DNA as Homo Sapiens???🤨

This is just more of the same. Trying to pound a square peg through a round hole to make it work for your hypothesis!

6 minutes ago, norseman said:

........Melba Ketchum’s work was a disgrace. And yet she is raising money and getting DNA samples sent to her. I brought up Matilda and the Chewbacca mask in the other thread and its crickets chirping. What good scientist is going to defend their DNA study with a known hoax?.........

It isn't about the scientist. It's about the consistent results. 

........This is a REAL CREDIBILITY PROBLEM people!!!........

No doubt. You like the History Channel shows better than Todd Standing shows. I say it's six of one, half dozen the other, and both producers have zip to do with the consistent results of purported sasquatch dna coming back as "human".

........Human DNA is going to keep showing up in Bigfoot DNA samples because it’s us Humans collecting the samples........

This is a fallacy. All manner of dna from recognized local fauna has been represented in this particular eDNA study. People claim that sasquatches can come and go through time portals to explain their supposed ability to disappear at will. Now you're suggesting that their dna is invisible in order to reject the increasing likelihood that they're human, whether sapien or not. 

You insist on rejecting consistency until you can kill an 8' tall, 800 lb bipedal gorilla, only to possibly find that its dna firmly places it in the genus Homo, and that it's as close to Sapien as Neanderthals, Denisovans, Hobbits, etc.

........I don’t care what Bigfoot is or where it falls on the tree of life. But don’t tell me it’s a Homo Sapien........

Dude! Margaryan did exactly that! It wasn't me. It was one of those science gods you kneel before.

........And there is a much greater gap in the physical morphology between a Bigfoot and a Neanderthal than there is between a Neanderthal and a Human..........

You have no proof of that.

.........DNA is the code that gives people blue eyes, brown eyes, dark skin, light skin, tall, short, etc… And your gonna tell me that a 8 foot tall 800 lbs hairy Bigfoot is EXACTLY the same DNA as Homo Sapiens???🤨

This is just more of the same. Trying to pound a square peg through a round hole to make it work for your hypothesis!

Dude, do you have a mirror at the ranch?

4CBE9D20-A282-4666-8468-49FF05487BF9.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Huntster said:

It isn't about the scientist. It's about the consistent results. 

No doubt. You like the History Channel shows better than Todd Standing shows. I say it's six of one, half dozen the other, and both producers have zip to do with the consistent results of purported sasquatch dna coming back as "human".

This is a fallacy. All manner of dna from recognized local fauna has been represented in this particular eDNA study. People claim that sasquatches can come and go through time portals to explain their supposed ability to disappear at will. Now you're suggesting that their dna is invisible in order to reject the increasing likelihood that they're human, whether sapien or not. 

You insist on rejecting consistency until you can kill an 8' tall, 800 lb bipedal gorilla, only to possibly find that its dna firmly places it in the genus Homo, and that it's as close to Sapien as Neanderthals, Denisovans, Hobbits, etc.

Dude! Margaryan did exactly that! It wasn't me. It was one of those science gods you kneel before.

You have no proof of that.

Dude, do you have a mirror at the ranch?

4CBE9D20-A282-4666-8468-49FF05487BF9.jpeg

I do have a mirror.

Show me Patty anywhere on the planet in a dress and high heels?

Morphology IS PROOF. Patty falls outside of ANY Homo Sapien woman ever to have lived. And somehow she is the same species!??

🤷‍♂️ That dog won’t hunt.

20 minutes ago, norseman said:

........Show me Patty anywhere on the planet in a dress and high heels?.........

So now, in addition to the use and manufacture of tools, attire is a genetic factor in speciation?

.......Morphology IS PROOF. Patty falls outside of ANY Homo Sapien woman ever to have lived. And somehow she is the same species!??..........

Ditto Zana, whose description matches that of Patty. But one of your gods says it's so.

........That dog won’t hunt.

But it remains a dog.

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

So now, in addition to the use and manufacture of tools, attire is a genetic factor in speciation?

Ditto Zana, whose description matches that of Patty. But one of your gods says it's so.

But it remains a dog.

What I am plainly saying and your tap dancing like a chicken on a hot plate? 

IS THAT PATTY WILL NOT PASS AS A HUMAN WOMAN EVEN IF YOU PUT HER IN WOMANS CLOTHING!!!!!

Show me a video of Zana walking across a sand bar? Show me Zana’s skeleton? Show me a picture of Zana? No? Then do me a favor and leave Zana out of it. Her DNA is human? Because she was a Homo Sapien woman…. And anecdotal stories about her size, strength are embellished.

PATTY IS NOT HOMO SAPIEN. I showed you the tallest woman in the world. She looks nothing like Patty.

Your trying to shoe horn a crackpot DNA study to say THIS is a Homo Sapien👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

IMG_0928.jpeg

• Upvote 2