Sasquatch "Nest" Question

hiflier

13 minutes ago, karo said:

here to.....end the msytery once and for all.......

Well then get started. And you may begin by answering a small question for everyone. I'll keep it simple. Human DNA was the ONLY primate DNA found at the Olympic Project's nest site. It follows that Human DNA belongs to Humans who are in the genus Homo. And that would mean that if anything that built the nests would have to be either us Humans or another species of Human since genus Homo cannot change into some other animal type, like a Gorilla.

So, gain the admiration of this Forum and tell us who or what built the nests. The clock is ticking...make me proud karo.

Edited by hiflier

Just because I disagree with someone on the BFF, doesn’t mean I would ever harm them. I hope everyone is aware of this fact.

Besides with Huntster….it wouldn’t end well.👍 And Hiflier would just talk me to death…👍

Everyone have a blessed night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Gee, Norseman, this guy just might beat you to the punch here. He's just might even have NAWAC shaking in their boots. Sounds like he means business ;)

12 hours ago, norseman said:

You don’t need a badge to kick Uncle Bob in the nuts and record his vocals either.

:sarcastic:

Glad my name isn't Bob. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, karo said:

......hey 'foot, wanna sneak up to my tent late at night? meet mr. 44. hey 'foot, wanna tree knock at night? ........

That there is one of my biggest nightmares: 800+ lbs of bear pouncing on my tent at 0-dark-30 while I'm all wrapped up like a breakfast burrito in my nice, warm sleeping bag. Fighting with Mr. Trouble from inside a bag.

I'll never forget a bear mauling here in Alaska near Kenai in 1967 of a guy who got dragged out of his tent by the head and given a working over. His wife led him out in the dark for several miles while his scalp kept flopping over his eyes. 

It's the stuff of nightmares. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, karo said:

......the mystery was answered a long time ago via the dna analysis: it was a DUDE, a human being who constructed them, NOT 'foot, yowie, 'squatch, fouke monster, man/ape hybrid MoFo, etc........

Well, then, that dna answer should be able to tell use who that dude is. Who his momma was. Who his auntie was, etc.

Oh, yeah........it was "degraded"...........like usual...........

7 hours ago, norseman said:

Just because I disagree with someone on the BFF, doesn’t mean I would ever harm them. I hope everyone is aware of this fact.

Besides with Huntster….it wouldn’t end well.👍 And Hiflier would just talk me to death…👍

Everyone have a blessed night.

Nor would you "caulk" them - cold or hot. :rofl:

I'm still laughing over here.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NorthWind said:

Nor would you "caulk" them - cold or hot. :rofl:...........

Hell, I'd hate to be smeared with caulk as much or more than punched in the mug. I'd prefer warm caulk, please.......

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Gee, Norseman, this guy just might beat you to the punch here. He's just might even have NAWAC shaking in their boots. Sounds like he means business ;)

Awesome! Discovery is what I seek. So if Karo gets the job done? I applaud his efforts!

46 minutes ago, karo said:

Well, the mystery was answered a long time ago via the dna analysis: it was a DUDE, a human being who constructed them, NOT 'foot, yowie, 'squatch, fouke monster, man/ape hybrid MoFo, etc.

Yep. A Human DUDE. Good job. So, modern Human? As in one of us?

1 minute ago, norseman said:

Awesome! Discovery is what I seek. So if Karo gets the job done? I applaud his efforts!

Me also. Go for it karo!

KA-RO!  KA-RO!  KA-RO!

18 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Yep. A Human DUDE. Good job. So, modern Human? As in one of us?

As in "Homo sapien"? And, if so,..........who? 

20 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Correct me if I am wrong. But wouldn’t you need a match? To say who?

My wife watches CSI Miami and they are always grabbing coffee cups to try to match the suspects DNA with the DNA on the murder weapon?

Yes I know it’s Hollywood.🤷‍♂️

19 minutes ago, Huntster said:

A very pointed question. But my experience here has been that no one knows how to answer that so all that happens is peripheral discussion that tries to work around it.

The details at the site would suggest a pretty remarkable Human individual indeed either way one cuts it. Perhaps a step by step go through on just how everything was accomplished up until that timber cruiser walk onto the scene?

19 minutes ago, Huntster said:

From the Margaryan study:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/ggn2.10051

..........A total of 1 219 599 801 BGISeq sequences were generated from the teeth and petrous bones for both individuals (see Mapping Statistics in Table S1). As expected from the results of previous studies,28 the endogenous content was much higher in the petrous bones (“Zana”—41.95%, Khwit—33.93%) than teeth samples (“Zana”—1.16%, Khwit—12.7%). We used the data to obtain the genomes at an average sequencing depth of coverage of 3.1× and 3.3×, for “Zana” and Khwit, respectively. The sequences show typical ancient DNA damage profiles and short DNA fragment lengths,29 even though the individuals died relatively recently; Zana lived until around 1890 and Khwit until 1954.

The contamination estimates based on mtDNA (for both) and X chromosome (only for Khwit) were less than 1%, and the chromosomal sexes of the individuals matched their anthropological descriptions: Khwit as male and “Zana” as female.........

Zana was buried for a tad over a century (casket?), and Khwit buried (casket?) for @ 15 years. Margaryan records "degradation" in both, yet analysis was still possible to determine the genomic background of both.

The Denisovan girl of the Altai cave had been dead for 50,000+ years, and there was certainly no casket. Her dna was clearly degraded, but somebody was still able to determine, not only genus Homo, but that she was another human species different from both Sapien and Neanderthal.

So, again, how can this be?