Sasquatch "Nest" Question

hiflier

2 minutes ago, Huntster said:

At least say "Homo sapien" instead of "human".

I would be happy with someone saying "Human" instead of "primate." "Homo Sapien could be a bridge too far that someone may NEVER admit to. BUT since modern Human as the nest builders is still on the table then why not?

8 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Doesn't matter, mtDNA is mtDNA no matter the source. Soil, water, snow, air, saliva? it's irrelevant, you should know this by now.

But the scientists running th show demand things their way. You should know this by now........

2 minutes ago, norseman said:

But what if no mtDNA landed from the creature where they took the soil sample?

The only way the creature wouldn't have left DNA there would be that it didn't build the nests. Unless it built the nests while while wearing a hazmat suit.

6 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Good, then should we be expecting an official clarification from somewhere, by someone?.........

Sure. I'm expecting all kinds of clarifications from government agencies about all kinds of confusing stimuli. I'm sure they're on it right now.......

5 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Is that from swinging those huge, heavy swords and stone hammers?

We have long backs and short legs. My cousin is built identical to me.

They say it’s from rowing.

6 minutes ago, norseman said:

But what if no mtDNA landed from the creature where they took the soil sample? It’s not like Bigfoot spit in a cup and handed it to Todd Disotell?.........

In the case of the Muench nest find on Prince of Wales Island in 1988, both stool samples and hair samples were found. Gorillas s**t in their nests regularly. Homo sapiens piss in their nests (beds) regularly.

1 minute ago, Huntster said:

But the scientists running th show demand things their way. You should know this by now........

I do indeed know that, Huntster. It's why I started this thread, to expose that, and hopefully clear the air on the HONEST scientific identification the nest builders as HOMO that the DNA test results showed. Pretty simple right?

• Upvote 1

In the case of the Muench nest find on Prince of Wales Island in 1988, both stool samples and hair samples were found. Gorillas s**t in their nests regularly. Homo sapiens piss in their nests (beds) regularly.

What did they find? 

6 minutes ago, hiflier said:

The only way the creature wouldn't have left DNA there would be that it didn't build the nests. Unless it built the nests while while wearing a hazmat suit.

I’m not so sure. A raised bed is designed to keep the owner off the ground.

8 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I would be happy with someone saying "Human" instead of "primate." "Homo Sapien could be a bridge too far that someone may NEVER admit to. BUT since modern Human as the nest builders is still on the table then why not?

"Modern human" could still mean "sasquatch":

face was terrifying; broad, with high cheekbones, flat nose, turned out nostrils, muzzle-like jaws, wide mouth with large teeth, low forehead, and eyes of a reddish tinge. But the most frightening feature was her expression which was purely animal, not human. Sometimes, she would give a spontaneous laugh, baring those big white teeth of hers. The latter were so strong that she easily cracked the hardest walnuts. 

She lived for many years without showing any change: no grey hair, no falling teeth, keeping strong and fit as ever. Her athletic power was enormous. She would outrun a horse, and swim across the wild Mokva River even when it rose in violent high tide. Seemingly without effort she lifted with one hand an eighty-kilo sack of flour and carried it uphill from the water-mill to the village. She climbed trees to get fruit, and to gorge herself with grapes she would pull down a whole vine growing around the tree. She ate whatever was offered to her, including hominy and meat, with bare hands and enormous gluttony. She loved wine, and was allowed her fill, after which she would sleep for hours in a swoonlike state. 

She liked to lie in a cool pool side by side with buffalos. At night she used to roam the surrounding hills. She wielded big sticks against dogs and on other perilous occasions. She had a curious obsession for playing with stones, knocking one against another and splitting them. 

She took swims the year round, and preferred to walk naked even in winter, tearing dresses that she was given into shreds. However, she showed more tolerance toward a loin-cloth..........

Homo sapiens piss in their nests (beds) regularly

Okay, yes, we could go there if you like. Generally, YOUNG Homo Sapiens piss in their beds regularly. Didn't really wish to bring that in as a point of discussion.....too late :)

6 minutes ago, norseman said:

We have long backs and short legs. My cousin is built identical to me.

They say it’s from rowing.........

Us sub-Saharan Africans have longer legs. They say it's from running like Hell from leg irons.

I'v got enough European in me to have legs much shorter than my brothers. Both of us have very strong trigger fingers, though. We're adapting from running........

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, norseman said:

What did they find? 

I’m not so sure. A raised bed is designed to keep the owner off the ground.

Then the "owner" must have been a Human who peed or shed cells through the woven twigs and into the soil underneath. Since Human DNA was all that was found there. And apparently in more than one nest?

Edited by hiflier

8 minutes ago, norseman said:

What did they find?.......

Anchorage crime lab, which also did wildlife work for Fish & Wildlife enforcement, said they couldn't identify it, so "threw it out". Some stool sample remained in private possession in Ketchikan. Note that this was in the late '80's or early '90's when dna work was relatively new stuff.

This was documented by Rob Alley in "Raincoast Sasquatch".

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Then the "owner" must have been a Human who peed or shed cells through the woven twigs and into the soil underneath. Since Human DNA was all that was found there. And apparently in more than one nest?

I wasn’t there. But it’s super disappointing to say the least. I’ve kept my eyes open for similar nests. We have huckleberry bushes as well.

2 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Anchorage crime lab, which also did wildlife work for Fish & Wildlife enforcement, said they couldn't identify it, so "threw it out". Some stool sample remained in private possession in Ketchikan. Note that this was in the late '80's or early '90's when dna work was relatively new stuff.

This was documented by Rob Alley in "Raincoast Sasquatch".

Make you want to puke….what a waste.

3 minutes ago, norseman said:

.......Make you want to puke….what a waste.

There are photos of the nest can be seen in Alley's book. Muench was a timber cruiser, and figured out what he had found. Even came out and stated that he wanted it kept low key to keep unwanted people off of the private land, but reported it to the Native landowner corporation, who in turn reported it to the forest agency (fed? state?) and fish & wildlife biologist, both of whom visited the site.

This nest research area in Washington is almost a mirror of what happened on Prince of Wales Island 35 years ago, except in Washington, research is ongoing and dna analysis has gotten better.