Is The Skookum Cast Still Considered To Be A Potential Bigfoot Lay?

Does anyone remember the size of Dr. Fish's boot? It gives scale along with Rick Noll's measurements.

Dr. Fahrenbach is on record about that one hair (so far, he says) here:

Does anyone remember the size of Dr. Fish's boot? It gives scale along with Rick Noll's measurements.

Dr. Fahrenbach is on record about that one hair (so far, he says) here:

LAL: That video was uploaded on Nov 24, 2008 (and who know when it was filmed) You know as well as I do in 2010 Fahrenbach said that the hair (1 hair found)

Fahrenbach 2010:

The Skookum story is a long way in the past and all I remember [is] that the one or two hairs that came to me from it had no compelling value. I don't even remember if it came out as Sasquatch hair, but I dimly remember that it didn't. In any case, my Sasquatch hair collection, which contains only what I consider authentic examples, does not contain the Skookum case.

You've been aware of that yet you insist on using his old opinions. Should I continue to say the world is flat? Also, it was likely that hair came from one of the BFRO humans on the site that worked over it all day. They left a hair just like the other real animals there. Even Dr Fish said it could've been from them.

Dr Fish from the same link above:

the primate hair could also have come from any one of the BFRO's members on site

Edited by 127

Cynic logic. :rolleyes:

There are edits all over that footage. I spotted 2 further edits in the following minute alone.......where there was no dialogue.

Shock horror. What can that mean. Oh boy I've found the smoking gun. The Skookum Cast must be an elk lay......because some footage is edited.

Seriously, is this the level we are at now? Cynics crying 'foul' because of an edit? Give me strength!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, you're right that answer is totally irrelevant to the discussion we were having. /end sarcasm.

Can you (or anyone else) point out the elk tracks in the center of the imprint that, according to Dr. Meldrum, LAL, and others, must be there?

RayG

That print is about 8" long. Would be a mighty small elk to fit that. LOL

Everyone knows that a Bigfoot must put its feet down on the ground to move around when eating and that they would never just sit and eat like what has been purposed, right there where the food lay on the ground.

That print is about 8" long. Would be a mighty small elk to fit that. LOL

Yet in post #352, you said it was an elk impression made at an elk farm. Is it in fact an elk impression or not? And, if it is, where are the tracks in the center of the imprint that supposedly must be there? (Meldrum, LMS, pg. 119)

RayG

This is an elk imprint made at an elk farm. It was done for comparison a few weeks after the cast was made.

Come on RayG! You know very well what is being talked about in that picture.

It is not a full body impression of an elk. It is a detail picture of an elk leg joint impression, about 8" long.

It was made several weeks after the Skookum impression, hundreds of miles away at an elk farm. We wanted to see what an elk leg joint impression could look like. This picture is part of a series of images on elk leg impressions taken then. They are all from live animals.

Years later, Owen Caddy and I obtained a dismembered elk leg and made a series of impressions and castings from it in play-dough. This picture is not from that experiment.

Guest parnassus

Everyone knows that a Bigfoot must put its feet down on the ground to move around when eating and that they would never just sit and eat like what has been purposed, right there where the food lay on the ground.

In fact, the absence of any primate footprints at all is pretty good evidence against a primate. Furthermore, your video is irrelevant to the behavior of lying down in a very cold mud puddle, which is what actually happened at Skookum, is classic elk behavior and certainly not a characteristic of primate behavior.

I realize how emotionally tied you are to this impression as being some evidence of Bigfoot, but it really doesn't hold water.

The " gathering of the legs" notion that you espouse and Meldrum terms "possibly the best evidence" against an elk is simply based on ignorance of elk behavior in the wild, as I have pointed out previously, and has been demolished by video evidence. See

http://orgoneresearch.com/2011/10/21/the-case-of-the-skookum-elk-cast/

Edited by parnassus

SSR Team

There's a fabulous little Parnassus quote in the comments of that link to be added to " The List ".. :D

• masterbarber unpinned this topic