Bigfoot Makes House Calls?

Woodslore

Come on ladies, stick around. Although I don't participate a lot I really have enjoyed the life you've brought to the forum. I'd hate to see either of you leave for good, take a few days off and come back and post more of your opinions and experiences.

Sasfooty,

thank you for sharing your experiences. I have enjoyed this thread and wish you would continue to share pics and other evidence you may have.

This is the reason I started coming to this forum... to learn more about experiences that other have had. In the photo by the pond, i can see what appears to be a figure walking back into the woods in stride with its leg and foot up taking a step (at least that is what I see). Though that is all that I can truly see (none of the other figures).

I believe you have had some real experiences and sightings. Since you have had some real experiences, you maybe associating many incidents with bigfoot that are just other real creatures though...especially sounds. But that is just my feelings and I promise I will not push my beliefs on you or belittle you in your beliefs. Like I said...you are there, have had many years experiencing them and I have not.

Saskeptic (and other skeptics),

What I do not understand is that if bigfoot is a myth and nothing more (unless you see a body which would probably make any non-believer a believer) why are you here on this forum? Because you are interested in a myth?? Now please do not get me wrong... I am glad that you question what you see or hear or whatever, because I do the same thing just not to the same level.

To me, I did think Saskeptic, you were a little rough on Sasfooty. I feel like you acted like a cop or a prosecuting attorney . It is Ok if she did not give you the answer you wanted to hear or have proof positive evidence. Let it go...she was only trying to convey her experiences, her beliefs, her proof. Everyone will not see things the way you do....and that is OK.

edited to get rid of the little *********

Edited by zman1967

Ok a few more posts and then I am done. I really do have a life. You see the avatar to the left.....I know you do. It is just hilarious to me, NOT ONE PERSON has asked any questions about it. I told how it happened.

I get the feeling that everyone must think, "oh that's just photoshopped"....well it's real. It was and still is attached to the shadowfolk (I hope) that stuck its arm through the bushes and rut ro.... got caught. :huh:

Ok a few more posts and then I am done. I really do have a life. You see the avatar to the left.....I know you do. It is just hilarious to me, NOT ONE PERSON has asked any questions about it. I told how it happened.

I get the feeling that everyone must think, "oh that's just photoshopped"....well it's real. It was and still is attached to the shadowfolk (I hope) that stuck its arm through the bushes and rut ro.... got caught. :huh:

Cry for attention duly noted.

You completely missed the point! I don't need attention. I have a full and busy life. If I wanted to I could come here every stinkin' day and post a bunch of crap so that you all would have something to talk about. That is not productive.

You think it's cute and that's ok, to a point. Smart alec jokes only push the truthful people that much further away. And not to mention wasting the other members time who really do want to participate.

It really makes me wonder what the hell some of you people really do want. :angry:

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

Let's please remember that any members who volunteer to come forth and discuss their encounters or evidence do so by their own free will. Let's not disrespect anyone for sharing. If you don't care for what's being shared, then don't comment, like Mom always said "If you can't say something nice, it's better if you say nothing at all." Now questions will be asked and everyone knows this, but please remember the answers will come by choice of the one sharing. I've found if you're polite and nice to a witness, they'll bend over backwards to accomodate your questions. If you try to squeeze them like they're a lemon and you're making lemonade, well you'll likely end up with a sour interview.

Chris B.

If you don't care for what's being shared, then don't comment, like Mom always said "If you can't say something nice, it's better if you say nothing at all." Chris B.

This.

Sorry Sunflower, but I'm not sure what you see in that photo that does not indicate a human hand in a glove. I see what looks like the cuff of a shirt or jacket, and a hand in a glove. Sorry, that's what I see. So, in an effort to help maintain the peace, I refrained from commenting on it.

Let's please remember that any members who volunteer to come forth and discuss their encounters or evidence do so by their own free will. Let's not disrespect anyone for sharing. If you don't care for what's being shared, then don't comment, like Mom always said "If you can't say something nice, it's better if you say nothing at all." Now questions will be asked and everyone knows this, but please remember the answers will come by choice of the one sharing. I've found if you're polite and nice to a witness, they'll bend over backwards to accomodate your questions. If you try to squeeze them like they're a lemon and you're making lemonade, well you'll likely end up with a sour interview.

Chris B.

Or sometimes there is no correct answer. Chris do you see anything in the lightened photo with the outlines? Does anyone here? Or is it only the witnesses that see it in that photo? I've noticed a common theme in this thread, and the other closed one. Hearing things of significance, seeing things of significance when almost all other do not. There is a term for this. It's called pareidolia. I would suggest this may be the "source" of these images, and sounds. (and I do not mean this with mal intent, it is my honest opinion in this particular case)

Pareidolia (pronounced /pærɪˈdoʊliə/ pa-ri-DOE-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse.
Edited by River

Guest gershake

Sasfooty, I'm a bit confused, please refresh my memory - did you take this picture while you saw them moving? That's how I understood it first, but later on it kind of sounded like you only saw them in the picture after they were pointed out to you by someone else. As I said, I see nothing in the picture so my only reason to believe there's bigfeet in it is because you say you saw them moving there when you took the photo.

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

Or sometimes there is no correct answer. Chris do you see anything in the lightened photo with the outlines? Does anyone here? Or is it only the witnesses that see it in that photo? I've noticed a common theme in this thread, and the other closed one. Hearing things of significance, seeing things of significance when almost all other do not. There is a term for this. It's called pareidolia. I would suggest this may be the "source" of these images, and sounds. (and I do not mean this with mal intent, it is my honest opinion in this particular case)

Ben , to me, Sasfooty's photo lacks the clarity for me to see a creature. Now, that's not to say there is for a fact nothing there. What it says for a fact is that the photo is not clear enough for me to make out a subject in it. I wouldn't jump on a bandwagon and bet my life there was nothing photographed that day because I honestly don't know, I wasn't there with Sasfooty when the pic was made. I'm sure the pic is very special to sasfooty, I have certain pics that are special to me and a great memory but some of those also do not show a clear view of a creature in them. Although I know exactly where the creature is in my blurry pics, it does no good to try to relay that info to someone else that cannot see it. Blobsquatch photos remind me of that Leonardo Da Vinci saying " There are three kinds of people, those that see, those that can see when shown , and those that cannot see." I cannot see in sasfooty's pic but I am grateful she gave me the opportunity to "try" to see by posting it for my viewing pleasure. A witness showed me a pic of a bush one time. He said I wouldn't be able to see a creature in the pic. The creature was behind the bush. I'm sure the pic was memorable to him, but it just wasn't credible evidence that could be presented. The man was credible and I believe him but his evidence was collected more for his memory of the occasion than anything to be presented. It was clear though. Best, Chris B.

I agree Chris. We should never discourage a witness from sharing with us. If we do not agree with or see the same things, that does not make us right and the witness wrong. It is not our "job" to believe when someone comes to us with a encounter. It is our place to listen, take the information and use it, if it is of value to the investigation of this phenomenon .

I agree Chris. We should never discourage a witness from sharing with us. If we do not agree with or see the same things, that does not make us right and the witness wrong. It is not our "job" to believe when someone comes to us with a encounter. It is our place to listen, take the information and use it, if it is of value to the investigation of this phenomenon .

What value do you have from those photos posted? I'm just calling it as I see it. (or rather dont see it) I've yet to see anyone say they see anything in those images except for the "witnesses". (story tellers? or do they really see something in those images and outlines?) I don't think giving an honest opinion about alleged evidence that is presented here is wrong, and it was posted here publically for folks to do just that. I enjoyed the "stories" just as much as anyone else. When it comes to specific claims, we can debate the facts. Do you see anything in those images?