Bigfoot Makes House Calls?

Woodslore

Guest tracker

Grayjay, I'd put a game cam on a tree & have it looking right at the tent. Then you can sleep like a baby... unless they stand behind the tree & throw rocks. :lol:

This works for other snoopy visiters too, just make sure it out of their reach. :)

Did she replace them with real cameras? (I don't mean in order to get pictures but just to keep them away again?)

No. Next, she spread fire ant killer all over the yard, because somebody told her that they don't like to walk over poison. I think it worked for awhile, too.

Guest mechman007

hmm well i doubt bigfoot wouldnt just look into peoples windows without doing something like trying to communicate so i might not beleve there stories

Well, that must have been an owl looking in my window after all. If he's in a bush in Colorado, it couldn't have been him looking in my window. :)

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest ajciani

So they still bother your friend's place?

How about getting one of those game cameras that can take pictures at regular intervals, and putting it up high where they might not see it. Sure, you might have to look through 10,000 pictures (you could try making a time-lapse video), but if they come about any time in that three day window, yah got 'em. If they stay away, then your friend is happy.

Guest ThePattyArcade

When you discovered those eyes on the photograph, weren't you a bit freaked out? I know I would be. They're quite eerie looking

Have you tried leaving peanut butter out for them? I've heard it's a favourite. Maybe you could lace it with sedatives :lol:

So they still bother your friend's place?

No, she got some good security cameras & now they stay away far enough that she doesn't worry about them. She still hears them out in the distance, but they don't come close to the house anymore.

When you discovered those eyes on the photograph, weren't you a bit freaked out? I know I would be. They're quite eerie looking

Have you tried leaving peanut butter out for them? I've heard it's a favourite.

I wasn't exactly freaked out, but it is kind of creepy to know something can look in a window that is that high above the ground, without making any noise. That isn't the only picture I have like that, & I have no way to cover the windows because they are too high.

No, I never left any peanut butter out. They don't take gifts very often, so I just stopped leaving them. They seem to like natural things, like fruit that they pick from the trees, & things that they take from the garden, & eggs (from my hens). They don't like apples from the store, but will take them from the tree. There are so many food sources in this area that they are probably never very hungry.

They aren't interested in gifts, & I'm tired of trying to find something that they would like.

If I ever knew, I have forgotten-- what is the purpose of leaving gifts anyway? :mellow:

If there's a good reason, I might try cigars..... :lol:

Edited by Sasfooty

SSR Team

I'll have to go for an Ipad already hooked up to a new User Account on here so they don't have to log in etc, please.. :)

The disposable camera is a pretty good idea, if they will take it instead of running away from it. I wonder if they make water proof ones....

The Ipad sounds a little expensive.

The disposable camera is a pretty good idea, if they will take it instead of running away from it. I wonder if they make water proof ones....

The Ipad sounds a little expensive.

They used to make waterproof ones for snorkelers, I've seen them in toursit traps someplace, I'm thinking maybe the Gulf Coast area. Would be an intresting thing if they took it. Not sure it'd ever be found to be developed but would be cool.