Bigfoot Makes House Calls?

Woodslore

Why don't you try decorating a small tree with bright plastic easter eggs in honor of spring and see if they respond to it? Plus, it wouldn't be a waste of time, it would look pretty in the yard even if they don't pay it any attention. I think you mentioned that they took plastic containers once(maybe it wasn't you). If they do that, they may not have an aversion to plastic.

Edited by Jodie

Admin

hey Sasfooty,

is this you? just curious...

Admin

How do you know?

The stories and setup are extremely close. Maybe a copycat?

Edited by gigantor

hey Sasfooty,

is this you? just curious...

I surely don't know, but one has to admit Sasfooty has her coterie of fans. They seem to accept her word without question.

Guest ajciani

How 'bout leaving them disposable cameras?

Don't forget a diagram showing them how to use it.

People doing gift exchanges seem to have found that bigfoots have their individual likes and dislikes. Among the things that have worked are squeaky toys, polished stones, pretty feathers, and dolls.

You could also try leaving a food gift. They seem to like fruit juices (in open containers), and whole foods (e.g. upland foul with plumage). I believe PB(&J) sandwiches are good as well. Make certain the food is near the edge of cover, and in a place where they can easily see there are no traps.

Once you see they are taking gifts from the location, get a game camera that can take pictures at regular intervals, rather than be motion activated. Place the camera high up so it is difficult to notice. Use some friends to help screen the area as you place the camera.

I'm not sure I would be leaving food gifts in Sasfooty's circumstance. It's like feeding bears, only the campsite that they might raid is in your backyard.

I'm not sure I would be leaving food gifts in Sasfooty's circumstance. It's like feeding bears, only the campsite that they might raid is in your backyard.

Picanic baskets with cameras.

Admin

How 'bout leaving them disposable cameras?

:lol: Almost got me with a mouthful of coffee on this one.

Thanks for clearing that up, Indie.

As he said, it isn't Sunflower or me, but we both know her. It was people like her & Sunflower, & Indie, & a few others, that helped me keep my sanity several years ago when I got initiated into the BF world. (I guess that is part of what I'm doing here. For others that are where I was then, & need somebody to talk to.) I believe I mentioned before that there are a lot of us out here. We have no need to "copycat" each other or make up things. There is plenty to go around.

We used to get together on a private forum & talk about what was going on around our places. They were all different, yet all the same. I think if somebody had been making up something, it would have been recognized immediately. There are a lot of things that go along with having BF on your property that you can get pictures of, & we all had them in abundance.

About leaving gifts & then trying to trick them by putting up a camera: In the first place, it doesn't work. They KNOW when I am trying to trick them. In the second place, I don't want to lose whatever small amount of trust they have for me by trying to get a picture. I know what they look like, I have a few pictures, (thus less trust), & that chapter is closed. It's time to move on to getting closer to them. I want to have something like what Swamp Bandit & a couple of others "here" have. They know who they are, so I won't mention names.

Incorrigable, I don't know what your problem is, but the ones that "accept my word", do it because they feel the truth in what I say. I don't have any lies to tell. The truth is strange enough.

Edited by Sasfooty