Bigfoot Makes House Calls?

Woodslore

Guest Cervelo

I might try that.

I doubt if they need salt, because everybody has salt blocks for their cattle, but tobacco might be a good idea.

I wonder if they'd like chewing tobacco.

I'm sure their way past that most likely already smokin crack:)

Guest gershake

When the new BFF first opened up we had both a pluss and a minus button. I found it to be a real pain when viewing the forum with my smart phone. I kept accidently hiting the minus button while scrolling down a page, sometimes giveing a minus to a great post by accident. I for one am glad it's gone. :)

On the downside I keep accidentally hitting the green plus when trying to multi-quote something. :D

- Shake

• 7 months later...

I take it you've never played with this picture much. Just take a little experience bringing these guys out. Here's your avatar pic. Kind of creepy.

HTG, If I saw that thing looking in my bedroom window, I'd be leaving until the police solved the issue of exactly who or what that thing was that was looking inside my window. :blob::ph34r::blink: Are you sure it was a BF? .

Edited by SweetSusiq

In for security lights and trail cams!

Security light and cameras are great if you really want to run them off for good. Many have tried and activity just stops.

HTG, If I saw that thing looking in my bedroom window, I'd be leaving until the police solved the issue of exactly who or what that thing was that was looking inside my window. :blob::ph34r::blink: Are you sure it was a BF? .

Yes, I'm sure. This stuff has been going on for years, & they haven't done us any harm yet, so it's not very scary anymore.

I can just imagine trying to get the cops to stop BF from window peeping. That should be a hoot! :lol:

The problem is Sasfooty, one of these days it might not be a bigfoot friend messing around your house or peeking in your windows. You'll be so used to the activity that you won't pay attention, maybe the bigfoot neighbors will scare them off for you.

They'd have to be awfully tall to peep in that window. I have to admit, it's still a little creepy to know there's always "somebody" outside that could look in, so I keep the rest covered at night. At least they have to go to a little trouble to peep. :rolleyes:

I have reason to believe that they have run prowlers off at least once. They also keep skunks away. We used to kill a skunk at least every couple of months, but we hardly ever even smell one now. Maybe they don't like stinky surprises when they're window peeping. :lol:

Yes, I'm sure. This stuff has been going on for years, & they haven't done us any harm yet, so it's not very scary anymore.

I can just imagine trying to get the cops to stop BF from window peeping. That should be a hoot! :lol:

Sasfooty, You are a brave lady! :wub: Personally, I would have solid shades of some sort just because...I'm a scaredy-cat! :blob::blush:

That could be right! There was a time there when they were likely to smell a camera.

Which makes me wonder if spraying your game cam or security camera with eau de skunk would actually help conceal it? That is if you could stand the smell long enough to give the camera a good rub down......