Bigfoot Makes House Calls?

Woodslore

What about hiding on the roof with a flash light and a polaroid?

The flash light you recommend needs to be a mega watt spot light, to get a good picture with, correct?

It's just me, but I like a lot of light when I'm in a scary situation, and I would consider a BF sighting to qualify for scary, terrifying, worthy of strong spirits, etc.. straight whiskey, anyone? :ph34r: w/o ice?

The flash light you recommend needs to be a mega watt spot light, to get a good picture with, correct?

Most modern day cameras have flashes, or the capability to add a flash.

Clearly you are leaving the wrong gifts, Sasfooty. Try tobacco and salt, they're probably used to that.

I might try that.

I doubt if they need salt, because everybody has salt blocks for their cattle, but tobacco might be a good idea.

I wonder if they'd like chewing tobacco.

Sometimes I wish there was a red minus button...

:lol: I'm kinda glad they don't. I'd probably have the world's record number of minuses.

Admin

I would love to be able to obtain possible evidence of Bigfoot, if it is scat, so be it. Evidence is evidence.

Admin

Get a 3 million candlepower hand held spotlight. This will provide more than enough light. I have used this technique to get photos of animals with very good success. I have not had the opportunity to snap a pic of Bigfoot.

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

WV FOOTER, I found a 15 million candle power portable spot at the local Love's truckstop here last year. It's huge and heavy with a lead/acid battery the size a street motorcycle uses, so it's not great to carry for long hikes though. But, when switched on, it's instant daylight. I think it was around $60 if I remember correctly. Chris B.

Do you think it's possible that she has smoking bigfoot on and around her property that light their own smokes?

I have no idea and neither do you.

Admin

Chris, I'm on the road constantly and am gonna check that spotlight out. The one I mentioned is not bulky at all, to the point that never entered my mind. And like the one you mentioned, if Bigfoot were in its sights and you hit the switch, your gonna get the I got caught with my pants down look on Bigfoots face.Bigfoot may be fast, but nothing is as fast as the speed of light. 15 million candlepower, wow that would light up a ballfield. You wouldn't want to be close to the beam of that light, what a burn. In fact, I'd be willing to wager that light could light tinder for a camp fire.

Edited by WV FOOTER

SSR Team

Sometimes I wish there was a red minus button...

That's not a bad idea.. ;)

When the new BFF first opened up we had both a pluss and a minus button. I found it to be a real pain when viewing the forum with my smart phone. I kept accidently hiting the minus button while scrolling down a page, sometimes giveing a minus to a great post by accident. I for one am glad it's gone. :)

Yes I do.

Well, I guess that settles it then, doesn't it?

Bonobos, who aren't intelligent enough to evade us, are intelligent enough to flick a Bic, but Bigfoot, who is intelligent enough to evade us, isn't intelligent enough to flick a Bic.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Edited by Sasfooty