Bigfoot Makes House Calls?

Woodslore

Sasfooty, thanks for sharing the scat. :lol: I'm no expert, but that looks like, yes, possibly a Bigfoot chocolate hot dog "mmmk". Have you considered having tests done on this scat?

No. We were just out walking, & didn't have a way to get it home. It was pretty nasty, anyway, & I wouldn't have been too happy to have it in my freezer.

I offered to get another pile for the researchers one time, & they said they didn't want it, so I just took the picture & forgot about it.

Guest vilnoori

Sasfooty, put a couple big freezer bags in your pocket for these eventualities. Reverse the bag, put your hand inside, and use it as a glove to scoop up the poo. Reverse the bag, and seal it up.

Do you smoke? Do you know what is required these days to even get a flame out of a butane lighter?

Buy one tomorrow, they are about a dollar, and try and light one.

Yes, I smoke, I'm not seeing what your point is, it just takes a thumb and pressure.......

Admin

Sasfooty, the folks who claim to be researchers and refused scat that could possibly be Bigfoot evidence, are not researchers at all IMO. I personally would have exposed them for the frauds that they are. Hope you get hooked up with some real stand up researchers.

A two year old lit a zippo? I sure would like to see that... Can you record that and post it? Maybe you can find something on YouTube.

Do you have arthritis or something? Maybe you just need to find another angle such as , "OK, it's possible that a bigfoot could operate a zippo, bic whatever. What keeps him from setting the woods on fire? Does he know what to do with it once he has the lighter lit? " That would be the better questions to ask. To me, figuring out how to get the cigarette lit takes more thought and co-ordination than just flicking a lighter.

Guest Blackdog

Do you think it's possible that she has smoking bigfoot on and around her property that light their own smokes?

That was a fantastic video, Vilnoori! The fire making was interesting enough, but the thing that interested me even more was the comment about them communicating over long distances, using noises that we can't hear. I wonder if they are actual noises or telepathy.

I watched a pair of wild ducks raise their family on our pond one summer. One of the adults would leave every morning, & stay gone most of the day. It didn't always return at the same time, but the other one always seemed to know when it was on it's way back, several minutes before it got here. She & the babies would paddle to the center of the pond, & start whistling & watching the direction that the other one was coming from. I thought about it a lot, but never figured out how she knew.

I usually carry a sandwich bag when we are out walking, in case we see some hair, but I never thought about carrying a big one. I really, really don't want their scat in my freezer anyway.

Guest vilnoori

Well what is perhaps also interesting is that hearths are associated with prehumans and australopithecines practically all the way back in prehistory as people have dug. Use of fire is not that complicated. I think for many of these hominins it wasn't even a matter of making fire, once they had learned to capture it from fires caused by lightning strikes--it was just a matter of learning to keep a coal alive until the next time a fire was needed (and how to fan it into flame etc.). As you can see, if a Bonobo can do it, so could anything more complex along our evolutionary pathway.

Another thing to note is that tobacco is a North American aboriginal invention or discovery. So it has been around for thousands of years. Probably if natives and sasquatches traded anything, it would be salt and tobacco. And there are indeed accounts of this kind of trade among the tribes up here.Tobacco is a common NA offering to just about anything they think is out there.

Edited by vilnoori

Sasfooty, the folks who claim to be researchers and refused scat that could possibly be Bigfoot evidence, are not researchers at all IMO. I personally would have exposed them for the frauds that they are. Hope you get hooked up with some real stand up researchers.

I think my "researcher" days are over.

All I want now is to try to get their trust back.

Guest vilnoori

That's not a very nice thing to say. Not everyone wants to carry poo around in their pockets. It takes true dedication. (note to self, keep distance from prospective dedicated bf researchers if they smell off)

Why don't you PM WVFooter there and offer to mail him some if he values it so much? (laughs hysterically)

Edited by vilnoori

Guest BitterMonk

All I want now is to try to get their trust back.

Maybe you could get the Easter Bunny to arbitrate for you.

Guest vilnoori

Clearly you are leaving the wrong gifts, Sasfooty. Try tobacco and salt, they're probably used to that.

Guest gershake

Maybe you could get the Easter Bunny to arbitrate for you.

Sometimes I wish there was a red minus button...