Bigfoot Makes House Calls?

Woodslore

Not likely but not impossible right?

Why is it not likely? I think it is.

Let me get this straight. You think my "stories" are all BS. And you think there are no smoking bigfoots in my back yard. We have established that.

"Couldn't that "friend from our world" be the one that is smoking those cigarettes?"

Yet, you think there is some guy that is friends with the BFs & he was with them in my back yard & he was the one that was smoking?

Naw. Can't go along with that. I think it was a BF. ^_^

I think he was trying to say that theres a guy smoking the cigs not a bf

Heh, yeah, I think so, too, but he wasn't there & he doesn't know squat. However, I'm willing to continue muddling along in this pointless conversation as long as he wants to.

huh. Over the years I have had a few cig packs stolen from my campsite.

I used to just leave em on the camp table, but it was quite a few years ago that I just made a habit of not leaving my smokes out when I was camping. Dang crows.

I just thought it was crows attracted to the shiny foil packaging.

The reason I think that is because one time I found a stolen pack about 50 feet from the site with crow pecks in it. So ever after it was always just crows.

It's really likely still crows in my book. I never ever had a lighter stolen.

But I guess I'm just thinking about that habit I have now of "securing" my smokes when I'm in the woods. Expensive to lose, for sure.

Dang.

Edit to say that I'm drunk.

Edited by masterbarber
removed unacceptable content

Guest ajciani

How would a bigfoot make the relationship between an image in a magazine and a box with a hole in the front if it?

Bigfoots don't necessarily identify a camera as a picture taking device. They may simply be wary of a human machine placed in their environment. They don't necessarily keep out of the camera's field of view, so much as they stay too far away for the camera to be effective. When they do approach a game cam, they may do so using their normal tactic; approach it from behind the tree to which it is attached.

I have actually seen several pictures of possible bigfoots taken with game and security cameras. They do not seem to have a mystical 6th sense about cameras, or provide any indication that they consider a camera to be an imaging device.

Most likely, if they are specifically wary of cameras, it is because they saw a human doing something weird or alarming with a camera, and then permanently associated cameras with a feeling of unease. They see bait and a thing sitting on a tree pointing at that bait, and avoid the bait and the thing. If you have an active area with randomly placed cameras but no bait, they may never associate a camera with anything bad. If you familiarize them with the presence of cameras, and then place bait without a camera to familiarize them with taking the bait, and then place bait with a camera, you may just get a picture of a bigfoot taking the bait.

Admin

To those with Bigfoot as a pretty regular visitor to your home, there must be at least one steamy pile of scat in the vicinty?

To those with Bigfoot as a pretty regular visitor to your home, there must be at least one steamy pile of scat in the vicinty?

Oh, there's a steaming pile of scat, all right. Plenty.

Sorry it wasn't steaming....

Don't know what left it, but it wasn't covered like a cat would have done, & there were no "skid marks" like a canine would have done. Appeared to be full of hog hair.

It wasn't on our property, but down the creek a little ways. They aren't like geese & it just shoots out without the goose giving any thought to it. Even a dog will leave his yard & go to the neighbor's yard to do his business if he can.

I appreciate their consideration.

Scat.jpg?t=1299246259

Admin

Well, I don't see any cigarette buds so.......^_^

Sasfooty---are there any high tension lines running through or over your property?

No, just the line coming to the house from the road.

Why?

Admin

Sasfooty, thanks for sharing the scat. :lol: I'm no expert, but that looks like, yes, possibly a Bigfoot chocolate hot dog "mmmk". Have you considered having tests done on this scat? This could provide some very very good evidence. That would be the money pic, catchin a Big Black Shaggy doin his business. :lol: :lol: It would be priceless. Could also be dangerous if it were a sensetive Bigfoot. It would be none to happy. Seems to me providing some real hard evidence is the only thing that will calm the waters of skepticism. ;) Good luck on your endeavors. I have faith you can outsmart at least one of them. There is always a dull knife in the drawer. If scar test results came back as unknown primate, what else could it be.

Edited by WV FOOTER