Why No Troublemaking Adolescent Squatch?

Guest StankApe

Guest StankApe

Lions kill Hyenas cuz they don't like them. Chimps war with each other over territory. Dolphins will gang rape a stray male from another pod who they don't like.

it's nice to think that nature is some beautiful paradise and all the animals dance and sing together. But there's truth to the saying " Nature Red in Tooth and Claw"

No offense, but that sounds like a supreme cop out... Anytime someone presents a question that could present a problem in regards to the existence of Bigfoot the answer always is " well they probably don't have that sort of problem, or how do we know they don't act completely differently?" True we don't "know" any of these things, but that's hardly "evidence" enough on it's own to dismiss my question.

I thought the title to the thread was " why no trouble making adolescent squatch?"

From that title I gathered we could exerscise our opinion and experience to help determine why. Maybe you could change the title to include " Only post to this thread if you have evidence I can believe"

Then we would just have a forum full of post title's with no follow up posting. LOL

Guest StankApe

No, that's not my intent at all. I'm open to hearing opinions or sightings i may not have heard of. i just think to pull out a ready made excuse like that doesn't further anything. Adolescent lions stray and get into trouble, adolescent gorillas are constantly getting into little fights with each other and doing dumb things. We've all seen the behavior of puppies!

It was a thought that I had that of all the age levels for an ape to be reckless and get spotted. Adolescence would seem to be the one that would be the most likely....

Not to mention that I was referencing primates statement that "there are no troublemaking adolescent sasquatch is a huge presumption"...etc

I don't think it's presumptive at all, where are the photos and footage of them?

Edited by StankApe

I seriously think that if there are Bigfoot there would be adolescents sneaking away from the group and getting caught on film more.

I see you post what you think.....can I also post what I think?

Well for what is worth, who is stopping you DO? He simply isn't agreeing with you, that's all, 99% of the forum doesn't agree with my ideas either but I keep righting on posting anyway. :lol:

Well for what is worth, who is stopping you DO? He simply isn't agreeing with you, that's all, 99% of the forum doesn't agree with my ideas either but I keep righting on posting anyway. :lol:

Well you can precede the words " supreme cop out" with no offense, but that does not make it less offensive. We can turn this thread into What I think is a cop out, no offense intended. A COP OUT is when People who sit back and demand others do the grunt work to bring evidence that will satisfy them.

Edited by driveroperator

Well I guess I didn't read it that way, I hate it that you are getting offended. I thought your answers were just as thought provoking as the rest and since we are all guessing, it really doesn't matter. We can argue about who is the best guesser and still have no idea who won the argument.

I see you post what you think.....can I also post what I think?

For heaven's sake, please do. What's stopping you?

Guest RedRatSnake

A COP OUT is when People who sit back and demand others do the grunt work to bring evidence that will satisfy them.

I enjoy sitting at my computer and looking out the window waiting for a Sas to walk bye ~

Tim :)

I tend to disagree, look to the prisons, the mental institutions. The helpless masses who survive only because of technology and somebody else doing the dirty jobs and then tell me about superiority. Show me a deer who murders its family, or a hummingbird that abandons it children for a life of drug abuse. No, I think mankind is the only animal species capable of moral turpitude. Call it evil or sin, but it seems we have a monopoly on it here on earth. Perhaps bigfoot (if it exists) is what we would be if we weren't capable of ethical choice, having branched off before that was an option.

I'm not sure how this applies to what I said. I said nothing about superiority in my post, which is what you quoted. I said nothing about criminals, prisons, murdering families, abandoning families and child abuse. Not sure where that rant came from. You conclude with humans having a monopoly on sin and evil? I suppose there's a lot that can be talked about in that regard, but I seem to have missed the segue into sin and evil somewhere in there. I sort of thought the main subject was about the prospect of juvenile, or adolescent bigfoots acting a bit less responsibly, more explorative than either babies or adults, which is consistent with probably most terrestrial, advanced mammals. Seems like a valid question. Then pondering the possibilities led to a post about humans developing a different sort of brain and how it differs from other animals. Then to pondering what a more natural, animalistic brain of similar evolutionary advancement (like a bigfoot might have, and like other great apes seem to have) might "think" like. It may be an easy jump to murdering and abusing kids, but I'm not that quick I guess.

Guest LittleFeat

i was wondering that if Bigfoot is real, and we all assume that he develops as other mammals, that there would be a period of time where the young are becoming a little independent, leaving the home group area on their own, causing a little mayhem (almost all higher mammals have this period) and maybe sneaking onto people lawns and stealing stuff, heck just being curious about the hairless folks!

So why no sightings of 4 1/2 foot Bigfoot ? Why no obvious photos of medium sized squatches running amok in neighborhoods? Why no panty raids? (lol) :lol:

Seriously, all sightings seem to be of enormous creatures and of wee little ones.

IMHO, I think that there are "troublemakers" out there. There are many reports of BF running in front of cars, harassing campers and tearing apart trees, etc. These could be adolescent BF sowing their oats, so to speak.

Regarding sightings of small BF, there have been a few reports, however I believe that BF may mature quicker than humans, at least in size. It seems to me that if BF quickly attain height and bulk early in life, it would enable them to roam freely and become more independent sooner in their lives. I'm pretty sure that the little ones are tucked away safe and sound behind a shield of scouts, which have already quickly matured to their large size.

Tontar..

Loren Eiseley was an anthropologist/nature writer who did most of his written work in the 50's 60's and 70's, so that would explain if it seems a little "dated"...

He died in 1977 I believe- and the essay that i took that passage from was published in an anthology of both previously published works, and works published for the first time- titled "The Star Thrower".

you can learn more about him here....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loren_Eiseley

SSR Team

Ah come on, we all know they are born fully developed and standing at about 8 foot tall, heck thats just plain common sense there... :rolleyes:

It's like assuming bears walk on all fours most of the time when educated and experienced woodsmen know that they walk bipedal 99% of the time... :unsure:

I have read reports before Risky where people have said " It was too small to be a Bigfoot " & things like " I thought these things were meant to be much bigger than this ".. :D

Tontar,

My "rant" came from the question raised in your post. That is why I included that part with quotation marks. My answer to the question you posed was that perhaps the certain something that sets us apart from the sasquatch society is the penchant for evil found in humans.

And before Stank Ape tells me that coyotes eat bunnies, I do not equate the vast majority of observed animal behavior with the evil acts perpetrated by some humans. Conversely, the animal kingdom seems to also be lacking in great acts of humanitarianism, oh yeah,the root word for that is human.

Guest rolando

Just a general comment here:

Sasquatches have instincts just like humans but perhaps a bit different. For example; A human child learns to hide very well at a young age. Hiding is a primary skill of human children but it is almost useless to the adult.

Another example is this: Human children are naturally afraid of monsters and also afraid of the dark. This makes perfect sense when you think of survival instincts. Monsters are usually big and hairy and want to eat children.....just like wolves and bears etc.

I would guess a child Sasquatch would be even more of an expert at hiding, seeing as the skill is also very important as an adult for them. They, no doubt, have thier natural fears too. Perhaps one of them is of small hairless creatures that want to shoot them.

As far as adolescents go, they most likely are brimming with confidence and are likely to push the boundaries a bit. But to what end? If it doesn't involve sex or some other gratification, why do it. Why fool around with humans? Do adolescent humans play tricks on other animals? Aside from pushing over sleeping cows.....not really.