The Echo Incident

Guest parnassus

There was another sighting , but not sure if it was after the shooting. Maybe bipto could reclarify on that.

I think he stopped posting after a heated argument.

I sincerely hope that Bipto will return.

Guys, there is no way everyone will believe your sightings. That is why some people don't report them. I can understand the skeptics because they have *not* seen one.

Skeptics: Take highway 7 headed East along the dirt road that truly is part of a highway that apparently only ignorant of the road conditions innocent people take, and keep an eye out.

That accidentally worked for me.If I'd been facing forward I probably would not have seen it either. :( Hubby believes me so I wonder if he did see it also, but won't tell me, nor discuss it.

Petting and comforting Bucky got me a quick viewing of one.

:blink: They are truly huge. If our car had broken down I'd have had a heart attack *after* the sighting. :unsure: They are scary and terrifying to see, especially when they are looking back at you!

Hubby must have seen it also because he was not surprised at all when I said "did you see that"? "That was a Bigfoot". He did not disagree with me for the first time ever regarding anything to do with BF.

What are the details of your sighting Susie? It sounds like a fairly recent sighting that may have been on the driver's side in front of and beside you where you both watched it as you passed it by. How tall and wide was it? How far away was it? What did the face look like? Any expression on it's face visible? Was it standing or walking?

What are the details of your sighting Susie? It sounds like a fairly recent sighting that may have been on the driver's side in front of and beside you where you both watched it as you passed it by. How tall and wide was it? How far away was it? What did the face look like? Any expression on it's face visible? Was it standing or walking?

The Bigfoot was standing about 10 feet or less back from the dirt highway number 7 that we were traveling along.

All I saw was a huge and tall human shaped creature.

It was totally black,standing on 2 legs, and ducked back and hid behind a large tree stump when we passed by the spot where it was standing. :blink:

Biggie, Please forgive me for not answering your question sooner.

I truly thought that I had answered all of the questions, and now I will answer yours.

We were following hubby's brand new fancy GPS to get from where we picked up our rescued dog Bucky, and we were heading towards the Texas Arkansas boarder heading North East(?) on Hwy 7.

The GPS led us to a wide rutted totally dirt road, thankfully it had not rained recently so at least all we suffered was being jolted about from the rough and rutted road.

I do not remember seeing any homes, nor meeting any oncoming traffic. I kept asking hubby to please go back, the entire area appeared uninhabited.

I was shocked, and worried because we **had **not** come** *in* to* Texas* on that road and I thought that the GPS was wrong and that we were lost in the middle of No-Where Texas. :(

Hubby can't help being a man so I forgive him for being stubborn and continuing onward. :rolleyes:

I was in the passenger seat, only hubby drives when he is in the car, and especially when we are traveling.

We had put down all of the back seats so that Bucky, our new dog, could lie down and look out the front and side windows.

Bucky was very nervous and needed a lot of attention, so I turned in my seat facing hubby and looking out of his windows while petting and talking to Bucky, and trying to keep Bucky from getting up front which is what Bucky wanted to do, but he was too large to sit in my lap, but he did not realize that.

So we were continuing on and I was constantly petting and talking to Bucky and to hubby. I was turned in my seat so I was looking out the left side of the car through hubbies side window, windshield, and back seat window.

All I was seeing were open areas up to 20 feet off of the road, covered very sparsely with broken off trees about 10 to 15 feet high and there was no grass nor high weeds, and some of the tree trunks were huge, and further back off the road there was heavy wood cover but no leaves and not much undergrowth at all, perhaps because it was December, I just don't know why.

While I was petting Bucky and looking out hubbies window(and still fussing a little bit about how dangerous I thought that the road was, and what if we should break down, etc,( just being a typical worried wife I guess) I suddenly saw a huge black human shaped creature standing just a very few feet from the edge of the road as we topped a small hill, really just a little more than an incline.

It froze for a second, then it ducked behind a huge tree trunk that was only about 15 feet high. It looked like a huge square creature due to it's size.

I said "I just saw a Bigfoot, can we go back to see if we can see it again"? Hubby said "Absolutely no, we are not stopping for anything".

So I actually caught sight of a Bigfoot.I don't know if it was a male or a female.

I only saw one, and I kept my eyes open looking for anything else, but the rest of the trip down that dirt road was uneventful.

Hubby said that I had my sighting about 5 miles after we hit the dirt road, and since he is good with distances, I believe him to be accurate.

It was huge. It could have been a black bear standing on 2 legs, but I cannot see a bear ducking down behind a tree stump as this creature did.It stayed on 2 legs and just ducked down and to the side behind the tree stump. Whatever it was it obviously walked on 2 legs, not 4 IMHO.I sincerely believe that it was a Bigfoot.

Edited by SweetSusiq

• 1 month later...
Guest parnassus

Bipto, or anyone else, how is that DNA analysis going? Months and months and months.....I guess we can write that off? or what?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
BFF Patron

Any word on the blood typing or specimen analysis?

How tall and wide would you estimate it was? I'm assuming Bucky didn't notice it was there? You should file a report about it.

Yes - this one needs to be in the 'Sightings' Classification database.

BFF Patron

The blood typing/specimen reference was to the collected blood sample on a rock..... that is all to which my post refers.