The Echo Incident

Guest parnassus

Guest OntarioSquatch

Shooting a moving Sasquatch from 100ft away isn't easy. But who's to tell him not to, yehaaaawwww! There's another story of a man who killed 2. Not sure if you guys heard of this one. It was on Coast2Coast am with Art Bell http://www.cryptomun...ort/bugs-tx-bf/

BFF Patron

The Bugs incident..... 1.0 had several good threads and there seemed to be a resolution as he was identified personally as a radio personality and alleged hoaxer. It'd be worth joining up in the Premium area and getting a hundred posts just to read that.

Guest parnassus

what's up with the blood DNA sample analysis? Did they have to carry it by red radio wagon to China? has it been a year?

Fill me in, there was alleged Bigfoot blood, and they sent it to get examined, and there is still no answer after all this time?

This is the incident with the 'Friendly fire' in Texas, right?

A thousand blood trails???? No exaggeration???? I think you shot yourself in the foot with that claim. :biggrin:

You are questioning whether Parnassus has seen over a thousand blood drops? Really?!?

There have been further developments with the blood samples, but there's nothing to report back yet. That's all I can say for the time being. When we have something conclusive, we'll announce it.

There have been further developments with the blood samples, but there's nothing to report back yet. That's all I can say for the time being. When we have something conclusive, we'll announce it.

Will you announce it if it is inconclusive as well? Please?

• 4 months later...

I believe I said in the other thread that we don't have results. The first lab that got the samples didn't take their task too seriously. We got nothing from them.

I don't care what kind of visual was made on the target, what kind of trees were there, the shooter was moving and had no idea there were two people down range and in the directional line of fire. This was an extremely dangerous action that fortunately had no serious injuries. Had either of the kids been seriously injured or killed by this action, the shooter would be looking at spending some serious prison time.

I hope the group will establish some standing orders before trying anything like this again.....

Wow. A bunch of folks shure did get their panties all wadded up in this thread. There are unfounded accusations flying everywhere. People have repeatedly tried to make it sound like he shot at teenagers. There has even been talk of an accidental dishcarge. Where on Earth did the idea of an accidental discharge come in? Friendly fire? This is a completely unfounded assumption. What about the comments intended to make them sound like ignorant, trigger happy hillbillies? If you have some kind of grudge, why not just come out and say it instead of accusing folks of hoaxing based on a "hunch". This went from being a conversation about the incident to some sort of witch hunt. Some folks ignore the fact that there were mutiple team members, and just assume that he was shooting at anything that moved. Colyer sounds like a pretty intelligent responsible fellow the few times I have heard him in podcasts. But it doesn't seem like facts are important to some people in this thread. Even though they were not there, some people still want to insist that they have a better idea of what actually happened than the people who were. It really seems to me like some folks just want to persecute them for their decision to attempt to harvest one.

The kids are OK, and it sounds like the situation has been resolved. This is a hunting camp, and people are going to be armed and intent on shooting at animals on the property, whether the TBRC is there or not. The irony of this situation is that some of the posters who seem the most preturbed about them wanting to shoot one, are the same ones implying or even outright stating that they are hoaxers. Do you want conclusive evidence or not?

Before anyone accuses me of being some kind of collaborator, I don't know any of these guys.

Edited by Irish73