Scariest Sasquatch Encounters You've Read/heard

Scarecrow

One of my favorites is the San Diego Zoobies tale about the wife of the main witness, Richard Baddour, going out to call in her chickens. When she began shouting "here chicky chicky" she heard a low guttural voice call out from nearby mimicking her.

I have got to say that for me, the scariest thing out there is when someone reports a Sasquatch peering into a window. Day or night. I dont care. whenever I read a story about something like that I get the willies so bad I wont even look at the window with the shade down for days in fear of seeing a shadow standing there. Ok. Flashback to 1982, I was 13 and living in Littleton Colorado. I lived in a subdivision that bordered County line road. Anything south of there was prairie all the way to Colorado Springs. It was late, about Midnight and I got up to go downstairs to get a drink. Our house like most new houses in our part of the city had a lot of windows, im talking 50% of the downstairs were windows. Since there were three kids with me being the oldest, Mom and Dad always kept some lights on downstairs in case one of us had to come down, and it was just enough light to make looking outside and see anything difficult. I was at the sink filling up my glass and without thinking looked up and out the window. (breaking my own rule) Looking back at me, no more than two feet from my face, was the face of an unkept, hairy, very ugly......man.My voice had just changed and what came out wasnt really a scream. Well I suppose it, like the screams of Bigfoot was unlike anything anyone had ever heard. My parents thinking some kind of wild animal had gotten in the house came a runnin'. My Dad a former lineman in the NFL who I thought could never be scared, was scared. Not of what I saw but from my very unothodox scream. After that night needless to say I never went downstairs at night until we moved to Louisiana and into a house with a lot less windows. And to this day, I still dont look out of windows at night, because even if it was the Easter Bunny looking back at me I would probably still faint.

Sorry SquatchinNY, I sure wrote a whole bunch without giving the most pertinent detail, It was a Man. Kind of looked like Charilie Manson. I had gotten into Bigfoot in the mid 70's when I was about in third grade. Dont ask me why the scariest scenario is for one to be looking into the window, it just is. Why the jerk was looking at me with his face inches from the sink window is beyond me. Maybe he wanted to scare me, maybe he was looking for his marbles he thought he lost there, I dont know, but I still have horrible nightmares about it, but instead of a Hobo, it is a Bigfoot. Not the Gorilla kind, more like what you would think Patty looks like. More Human.

Thanks bunches AlbertaSasquatch. Just what my scheming subconcious mind needs. It knows im going to read them. I cant help it. Oh well a couple of nights with the bathroom light and T.V. on.

One of my favorites is the San Diego Zoobies tale about the wife of the main witness, Richard Baddour, going out to call in her chickens. When she began shouting "here chicky chicky" she heard a low guttural voice call out from nearby mimicking her.

That one really freaks me out as well. I always think of it when feed my chickens.

I think I read it on the forum, one of the scariest I've heard was this gut stopped at a closed rest area to relieve himself and heard noises over the bank and looked down and saw multiple BF's running up the bank towards him with incredible speed.

Guest thermalman

I think I read it on the forum, one of the scariest I've heard was this gut stopped at a closed rest area to relieve himself and heard noises over the bank and looked down and saw multiple BF's running up the bank towards him with incredible speed.

I would likely relieve myself even more!!!! :lol:

^In more ways than one!

Maybe they were perverts! I'm sure on one episode of FB MM said it's well documented that they're perverts (Did I mishear?)

I shouldn't be reading this thread at one a.m by the window :o

Edited by therinkydinktink

Yeah they are but now they've reached for the phone so perhaps I should beat a hasty retreat out of their front garden before the local constabulary arrive?

Yes?

Yes.

That's not quite right. Yes, his wife DID get growled at one time, but it was RICHARD who heard "here chicky chicky" one day while opening the gate to his driveway.

Da big eyes, they sees you through da windows...dey watchin' yous...

Why do I hear this in the voice of the Jamaican drug lord in Predator 2?

By the way, Post #55 is a modern classic, and one of the most convincing reports I've read. Been looking for it for awhile too.

Edited by Mulder

See most of these stories are what I was referring to in the thread I started earlier tonight on the behaviour, particularly the aggressive behaviour, of some Sasquatch (wildmen etc, I don't know what's out there). I do have a question though. I live in Scotland, and we just don't have wild predators. The most dangerous thing in Scotland is Scots, and other than that it's like, a fox or something, so I have to ask, what is "teeth popping"?

Have to say, some of these stories are terrifying to read, let alone experience. I'm a worrier by nature, but it's stories like these that would stop me from venturing into the woods and wilds of North America. I think I'll stick to Scotland, with it's foxes and it's rain for now :)

• masterbarber locked this topic