What If Nothing Comes Of The Ketchum/op/erickson Projects?

I was kidding, SweetSusiq. It just wasn't very funny.

Good advice, RayG. But there's nothing wrong with being enthusiastic in the interim.

Oh, Thank you for responding. I was thinking that the forum you mentioned was a terrible place to hang out for fun and new ideas. Yikes, I've visited there, and it is not a "fun" place to be at all. I left rather quickly, and happily never went back! :blink:

I think without a body, or enough of one to be overwhelmingly convincing, DNA results won't matter.

So that leads to the question, just how much of the specimen(s) is in possession of those folks? I wonder. I think there are more "body parts†in possession than is being publicly acknowledged.

Seems like every forum post or blogger has a different story about “what really happenedâ€. Time will tell.

I think without a body, or enough of one to be overwhelmingly convincing, DNA results won't matter.

So that leads to the question, just how much of the specimen(s) is in possession of those folks? I wonder. I think there are more "body parts†in possession than is being publicly acknowledged.

Seems like every forum post or blogger has a different story about “what really happenedâ€. Time will tell.

DNA will prove that a new species has been discovered, but a body, or parts thereof, will help seal the deal.

Guest slimwitless

Someone commented early this morning on one of Lindsay's posts that they had just received an email from Erickson's wife. They reported Erickson is considering shutting down the site until some progress is made. Apparently she didn't mention the DNA study so it's unclear what she meant. She says there's a frustration with experts backpedaling due to fear of ridicule. That lines up with other things I've heard.

Take it with a few grains of salt.

Dude. That's kinda big news. What do the folks in the know say of the site being gone?

I emailed them, but of course it bounced back as undeliverable. I posted on Craig Woolheater's FB wall to see if he had any idea what was going on.

BFF Patron

Sasquatch the Quest website is gone. Did I miss some news? Have they changed the name of the project? Erickson website is gone

Probably legal mumo jumbo or maybe Toddster has come into some money and bought him out?! :lol:

Better check..... :mellow:

Does the fact that the website is down mean that nothing else was legitimate? What if the server just crashed or Slim is right? Of course this thread could be a self fulfilling prophecy for the Erickson Project....

BFF Patron

Hope it's just a server change or update of somekind but anywho, let the backpedaling begin if that is what is in the air.....better now than this time next year is the way I look at it.

You guys are far too serious about this whole bigfoot business. Who cares? It's bigfoot, not one picture or story is anymore credible than the next. The best advice I would have for all is to chill out and enjoy it as it happens. :)