What If Nothing Comes Of The Ketchum/op/erickson Projects?

BFF Patron

So who is Joerg Hensiek? Real person? Why doesn't he quote from the email and only paraphrases? I'm sorry but this one sounds just a little bit "off" in a controversial direction for me. If this is a real person I might reconsider.......sources please besides a comment on a blog.

Thanks for posting this up though rwr and sw.

Guest slimwitless

<speculation>

I heard something a while back that Erickson was done with Bigfoot and just wanted to sell the footage. Who knows, maybe someone else owns the rights?

</speculation>

BFF Patron
...If true, this is obviously not good news. If the Erickson Project drops out of the race, at least we still have the Olympic Project and the Sierra Kills book to look forward to right? We'll keep you posted on that too as we get more info....

Or, that's just what somebody might want you to believe for whatever reason? :ph34r:

Sounds more like a bold ploy than backpedaling to me now.

So who is Joerg Hensiek? Real person? Why doesn't he quote from the email and only paraphrases? I'm sorry but this one sounds just a little bit "off" in a controversial direction for me. If this is a real person I might reconsider.......sources please besides a comment on a blog.

Thanks for posting this up though rwr and sw.

The only reason I give Hensiek a little more credence than other sources is because he called the closing down of the website before it happened.

BFF Patron

Duly noted and of significant import. TY. :huh:

Edited to add: this particular email recipient from Simone wouldn't happen to be a member of the forum would they?

I hope that he isn't out of the BF game. I have a 5 acre parcel in Packwood that has three families of BF's living on it. We jam Metallica, and Hank around the campfire, and they LOVE smoked salmon! I was hoping, since the tax assessed value is only about 100K, that I could get him to give me 550K for it since it's a habituation property:)

(I'll respectfully decline showing the video of Chuey, the leader of the tribe, jamming the Master of Puppets solo behind his back, because I don't really want people

knowing that they are rockers \m/ and don't want people to exploit them for their abilities...TRUST ME! They blow Alvin, and the Chipmunks out of the water!)

Edited by PacNWSquatcher

It's looking like time to put our eggs in the Operation Endurance basket. They seem more likely to produce and aren't caught up in all this legal wrangling.

It's looking like time to put our eggs in the Operation Endurance basket. They seem more likely to produce and aren't caught up in all this legal wrangling.

Exactly! The folks in this have tied their own hands to each other so much that nothing can come out without the other pieces falling into place. No offense to anyone in the project, but if it was me, I would not want my individual accomplishment tied to someone else's failure.

I was reading about this a little, and why does Stubstad act like he is/was so involved with all these projects? That kat is the biggest frontrunner in the BF community. It seems that he's now attributing the fall of the EP to the Gov BF conspiracy:)

Admin

<speculation>

I heard something a while back that Erickson was done with Bigfoot and just wanted to sell the footage. Who knows, maybe someone else owns the rights?

</speculation>

The Erickson website looks like it's up for grabs....

http://www.sasquatchthequest.com/

BFF Patron
It seems that he's now attributing the fall of the EP to the Gov BF conspiracy:)

Sorry, total BS; if he sold it fine...hope he made out well.

I thought he was sort of a bold innovator like Tom Slick and regret the outcome may not have been what he wanted.

Proving BF does seem to be a tall order.

Maybe Toddster's site will open back up again and we'll

get a view?

The Erickson website looks like it's up for grabs....

http://www.sasquatchthequest.com/

yep, I see the .com, .net and .org are already slurped up again.....but hey you can get .us and .ca

SSR Team

It seems that he's now attributing the fall of the EP to the Gov BF conspiracy:)

US or Canadian ?? ;)