Tbrc Operation Endurance Report

Do you know what a non-profit organization is? Have you looked up what an IRS determination of a 501c3 is? No individual in the group can make a profit - money has to be spent on the mission of the organization.

Lookie here new trucks and guns for everybody! YEE HAW!

Where's the results? I know they're not finished just yet.

This event just happened. DNA testing takes months. I know, because I have done DNA testing on human remains. 6-8 months is normal.

Not sure if you noticed but theres no proof of BF, thats what they were trying to do and thats what we're talking about. Not sure why you're mad a Patty.

I'm not mad at Patty. At all. I'm simply pointing out the inadequacy of her argument. Judging by her signature lines, I'm led to assume her puppy's been kicked, too.

Lookie here new trucks and guns for everybody! YEE HAW!

And nope again, you are limited on what you can purchase. But you probably wouldn't know that. See I do. I'm the treasure for a 501c3 - I know the limits.

I will return tomorrow to defend the life and honor of our big hairy friends. I must go to work early, I save lives, I dont take them. Try it, its more rewarding.

More character assassination in the form of a sarcastic witticism. Did the TBRC kick your puppy or something?

Did they give you a new truck and a gun?

I'm not mad at Patty. At all. I'm simply pointing out the inadequacy of her argument. Judging by her signature lines, I'm led to assume her puppy's been kicked, too.

Our argument is the TBRC "kicks puppies" and is proud to do it.

I will return tomorrow to defend the life and honor of our big hairy friends. I must go to work early, I save lives, I dont take them. Try it, its more rewarding.

I look forward to your return, save some for me.

This event just happened. DNA testing takes months. I know, because I have done DNA testing on human remains. 6-8 months is normal.

I can hardly wait to see the inconclusive results.

Dont be mad at Patty because you cant find the facts. They are out there

You obviously know more than I do. The 'facts' I have to work with are mostly contained in the TBRC's report and Bipto's clarifications here. If you are privy to facts contradicting theirs, state them clearly and succinctly instead of engaging in a continual diatribe that amounts to "I don't like them and what they did was wrong!", which gives no sound reason for your disapproval.

Edited by Bonehead74

Ok, This has gone on for quite long enough. It appears to me that this thread needs a cooling off period of a day or two. Let me say that some of the remarks I've read on this thread are rude and out of line. This cooling off period should be used for just that, cooling off. We have had several reports on the conduct of a few posters on this thread, consider this a warning folks this baiting, trolling behavior or whatever you wish to call it ends here and now. If I see it continue in other threads posting privileges will be suspended. Enough is enough.

Guest parnassus

Oh come on. Wadr, J. You haven't done DNA testing, have you??? Plz don't confuse the folks.

You may have ordered DNA testing, in which case you are like millions of others.

I have ordered dozens of DNA tests and it rarely took two weeks to get results, usually a week. You dont have to believe me. But do a little research.

Species identification is very fast. Paternity testing can be done in a week for 79 bucks. These facts can be verified by use of the miracle that is the internet. OE should be demanding results or calling the BBB. The months-long delay raises questions.....

That's my opinion.

Bipto,

After re-reading the original Echo Incident thread, I noticed in post #92 (my phone won't let me quote or link to it, sorry) that DC stated he grabbed the shotgun on impulse because he wasn't sure if he'd run into something around a tree or turn in the trail. I'm curious if his primary intention was to shoot a sasquatch or if he fired only because it was a target of opportunity? I can't find anywhere where this is clearly stated. From his statement, it seems to be the latter, that he took the shotgun for self-defense. I am aware that the property owner recommended that team members be armed because of dangerous local non-BF wildlife.

Edited by Bonehead74