Tbrc Operation Endurance Report

Bipto

Very nice report. Now i have a bunch more questions...

The blood is very interesting. I am a bit confused on directions. Was the blood found in the general direction that the creature was moving?

If the blood was found this summer why has the lab not reported a result yet?

(as any squirrel hunter can tell you, the amount of blood found is not an indication of the seriousness of the wound unless you know the size of the animal. If this blood was over a hundred yards away from the shooting and not very copious, I will make one of my infamous predictions that it will turn out to be that of a rodent/bird that was harvested by a predator. I could be wrong. )

Was there a policy about whether or not people should investigate night occurrences (eg rock throwing )immediately by going outside with night vision or flashlights?

Maybe I missed it but were you using any baits? How was that set up? Any hair traps?

Thanks

p

That's too much for a bird. Something a lot larger lost that amount of blood in my humble medical opinion. :(

I support them. Calling people names that are members here is over the line. Not everyone in the TBRC takes the same stance on whether or not to kill a Sasquatch. If you don't like it, why don't you get off your backside, get out there, get pictures yourself and prove the existence of Bigfoot so they will be protected and you have nothing to worry about. Oh wait, I bet you have no idea where to even start. And I bet even if you did, your pictures wouldn't be enough, so you might want to get busy dreaming of ways to prove their existence instead of hurling extremely uninformed, ignorant insults.

I sincerely appreciate your viewpoint. Plus 1 from me to you. :D

I support them. Calling people names that are members here is over the line. Not everyone in the TBRC takes the same stance on whether or not to kill a Sasquatch. If you don't like it, why don't you get off your backside, get out there, get pictures yourself and prove the existence of Bigfoot so they will be protected and you have nothing to worry about. Oh wait, I bet you have no idea where to even start. And I bet even if you did, your pictures wouldn't be enough, so you might want to get busy dreaming of ways to prove their existence instead of hurling extremely uninformed, ignorant insults.

Yep lets shoot and wound one so they are protected. Kinda redundant huh? I am out in the field quite often, I guess I will apologize for not having enough evidence to suit you. Maybe "echo team" could teach me to shoot and ask questions later so we could have our evidence. If I crossed the "line" then I just joined the TBRC over it, except the TBRC is far past the line, lets say the distance of a shotgun and a blood trail.

To TBRC and anyone who supports them,

You guys should be ashamed not proud. First off you guys aren't military, you didn't have an "operation" you went and sat in the woods, and "bravo team", "foxtrot team", that just sounds silly. Congrats you guys managed to open fire on a rare creature who is probably more human than you, yep your group rocks! Now let's look at what this wounded BF has probably dealt with, first a painful gunshot wound, it's probably now infected or gangrenous and if it's still alive is suffering greatly and it's family doesn't know what to do. Wow you have drops of blood, now they can be tested and the results can be inconclusive or human, another dead end! All to be the first to "get the body" at the expense of a poor BF that wants to be left alone. TBRC use a camera not a gun, and before you sleep at night think about how much pain and agony you caused this poor creature, and for what?

We all must admit (and hope) that this was the stupidest attempt for "proof of bigfoot" that we will ever read. This group calls itself proffesional yet takes pot shots at something that has a much better chance of being human than some mythical creature. If they turn out to be human drops of blood is the TBRC willing to turn itself in to the police for possible manslaughter charges? Did you ever stop and think maybe some poor kid in a costume is laying dead somewhere out there after running for his life?

Please! Put the guns away and grow up!

"The TBRC investigator fired upon the animal with an auto-loading shotgun in an attempt to collect a specimen." Alton Higgons

What kind of person brags about something so irresponsible ? OMG! I could just scream!

Edited by Art1972
to edit out name calling....

All to be the first to "get the body" at the expense of a poor BF that wants to be left alone.

Sooooo much speculation, so little bonnafide information. Proselytizing doesn't become you.

We all must admit (and hope) that this was the stupidest attempt for "proof of bigfoot" that we will ever read. This group calls itself proffesional yet takes pot shots at something that has a much better chance of being human than some mythical creature. If they turn out to be human drops of blood is the TBRC willing to turn itself in to the police for possible manslaughter charges? Did you ever stop and think maybe some poor kid in a costume is laying dead somewhere out there after running for his life?

Please! Put the guns away and grow up!

"The TBRC investigator fired upon the animal with an auto-loading shotgun in an attempt to collect a specimen." Alton Higgons

What kind of person brags about something so irresponsible? OMG! I could just scream!

I don't think he was bragging. He was explaining what happened. Since when is clearly identifying your target, knowing it's not a kid in a costume, and firing at the target under completely legal conditions, "taking potshots"? Whether or not you agree on the shooter's position on killing a type specimen, at least get the story right. Just because you don't agree with killing a bigfoot, doesn't make this the "stupidest attempt for proof of bigfoot that we will ever read."

I won't debate the kill/no kill thing because it's a waste of time for all of us. I will not participate in a conversation that's rude and insulting nor will I engage anyone unwilling to learn the basic facts of the situation. Ignorance and excessive emotion are no substitue for a reasonable exchange of opinions.

Sooooo much speculation, so little bonnafide information. Proselytizing doesn't become you.

If research was the reasoning behind this then shooting would be the end all be all last possible resort. Instead the thought of being the "One" to get the body, the proof was to much and the greed of the news cameras and the notariety associated with such a story was the reason. Its sad really, I feel most sad for the victim of all this. If you have more info please share, I've done my homework and see no justifable reason to shoot that BF. Nobody was in danger, except for a BF that probaly went out to get his or her family food, to bad they never returned.

Instead the thought of being the "One" to get the body, the proof was to much and the greed of the news cameras and the notariety associated with such a story was the reason.

You obviously are ignorant of the TBRC, the people behind it, and our motivation. Kindly limit your comments to the facts and leave your imagination out of it.

I won't debate the kill/no kill thing because it's a waste of time for all of us. I will not participate in a conversation that's rude and insulting nor will I engage anyone unwilling to learn the basic facts of the situation. Ignorance and excessive emotion are no substitue for a reasonable exchange of opinions.

[/quo

"Basic facts", Nobody was in danger, shot at a big furry animal, wounded the said animal in an attempt to collect a specimen, wanted to be a hero in the BF field, greed was behind the shooting not research. Great job everyone!

Some questions for you Bdh25: Who do you know in the TBRC? How long have you known them? How many times have you been in the field with them?

I assume you must be close to someone in the group since you have such an insightful vision into our motivations.

Some questions for you Bdh25: Who do you know in the TBRC? How long have you known them? How many times have you been in the field with them?

I assume you must be close to someone in the group since you have such an insightful vision into our motivations.

Nope dont know anyone. Please justify the shooting of a defenseless creature that is no threat to you. If I put myself in the situation it would go as follows. I am in the woods tracking a BF with a shotgun. Wait! I see him! I could shoot, but if i dont it would just be a story, but if I do, I could be a hero, the guy to prove BF is real. I would be all over TV worldwide, talk shows, book deal, endorsements. I could be rich. BANG BANG BANG BANG! ****, no BF just blood. Now theres a wounded creature, bleeding, scared, in pain, no way to get help, his or her family will be waiting for their return, but they wont ever come. I will say it again, For What? If you can justify the shooting of this BF, please by all means tell us.

Asked and answered. As I said, I won't engage in a debate trying to justify the collection of a specimen since doing so is a waste of time for everyone.

Folks ... just a quick note.... a reminder for those of you who've been around and maybe something to take note of for you new folks....

First 3 of our Guidelines.....

1. BFF has one rule above all else - Behave like adults!

What do we mean by this? Imagine the forum is run by a bunch of people who have invited you over for dinner - we expect sensible, well thought out conversation. If you start getting personal with other diners, you are likely to be ejected. This not your house after all, you don't have a right to sit at someone else's table and disrupt things.

2. Do not make things personal. Attack the argument, not the arguer. No name calling. Terms like ‘liars’ and ‘idiots’ are beyond the pale and will not be tolerated here.

3. Remember at all times that this forum is here to discuss the subject of Bigfoot, not to discuss other members. If you don't have something nice to say about someone, you might want to consider not saying anything.

Rules relevant to "Respect for others"

A. All members of these Forums will respect the opinions and presence of other members of the Forums. You are welcome to engage in challenging and spirited debate with other users, but rudeness will not be tolerated. Name-calling, disrespecting other users or throwing personal insults against them will not be tolerated. Flaming another user because of their spelling or word choice will not be tolerated. Personal attacks of any kind are not allowed. Antisocial behavior will not be tolerated.

Please try to keep this in mind when referring to other members, their organizations, and let's try to keep things directed at the topic/issue- without all the snide and personal remarks...

Thank you.

Art

Asked and answered. As I said, I won't engage in a debate trying to justify the collection of a specimen since doing so is a waste of time for everyone.

Thats ok I knew there is no justification, thanks for confirming.

I don't think he was bragging. He was explaining what happened. Since when is clearly identifying your target, knowing it's not a kid in a costume, and firing at the target under completely legal conditions, "taking potshots"? Whether or not you agree on the shooter's position on killing a type specimen, at least get the story right. Just because you don't agree with killing a bigfoot, doesn't make this the "stupidest attempt for proof of bigfoot that we will ever read."

You're so wrong, I don't agree with killing a person over a case of mistaken identity. Come on now, identifying a target is when you see some type of game in hunting season and you shoot it. I can see the judge rolling his eyes right now at the TBRC when they're trying to explain how they just killed some poor kid in a costume because they thought he was bigfoot.