Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Hey see the anonymous comment posted on RD's blog: http://bigfooteviden...972920888115237

It says: From the Minnow interview:

"The only legal issue that could possibly delay release or affect editing is not to do with any legalities from America - it is our own moral questions regarding the mental health and wellness of two of the people featured in the project. Can we show these men as they are without being seen to mock their socio-pathic tendencies? Are we encouraging delusions by featuring them? We want to create films about people of character but we must accept a responsibility toward them while doing so."

I have copied this quote into google and searched but cannot find it?? No link supplied. What Minnow interview? Can anyone find a Minnow interview?

The quote can be interpreted in several ways?

Interesting..that was posted today on his blog. He kind of contradicts himself though..he says>>

"The only legal issue that could possibly delay release or affect editing is not to do with any legalities from America - it is our own moral questions regarding the mental health and wellness"

First says "only legal issues that could delay"..then says..."not to do with legalities in America...it's our own moral questions"

Sounds legit..but says nothing about kiling a BF.

Just a couple of comments:

No one cares what happens in homeless camps unless they bother housed citizens. If something happened there with a bigfoot, I doubt they'd do anything... after all, who would believe it?

I reserve judgement until and if this film comes out.

It's not about caring about homeless..they would possibly have WITNESSED this and thus a source of leaks and corroboration. You would think a reporter would simply go down there and investigate this! Surely, law enforcement might have been there too?

Edited by ronn1

Just a couple of comments:

First, Christopher Noel's reputation is very good and I have enjoyed his research.

Dyer's reputation is horrible. It pains me to see Noel supporting him, unless he believes that he has good reason to. Unfortunately, it would not be the first time a well respected and knowledgeable researcher has been possibly or potentially hoaxed. I hope Dyer has something, though it would make me choke to admit it and I might have to scrub my brain with bleach.

No one cares what happens in homeless camps unless they bother housed citizens. If something happened there with a bigfoot, I doubt they'd do anything... after all, who would believe it?

I reserve judgement until and if this film comes out.

Maybe some of the story is true. Maybe a Sasquatch did appear and was filmed but RD did not shoot it. Either he was prevented from shooting it or tried and missed? Maybe this is the lie in the story?

Maybe some of the story is true. Maybe a Sasquatch did appear and was filmed but RD did not shoot it. Either he was prevented from shooting it or tried and missed? Maybe this is the lie in the story?

My take..it's either an ENTIRE HOAX (99%) or it's true (1%).

I would love to see an interview of homeless folks who might have witnessed or helped Dyer! But, who would believe them? It is definitely worth a shot. Maybe the guy here who lives near there could do that? He'd get a lot of answers if he brought food and long underwear with him to barter for stories (though, of course, he might get just that, stories). Who knows?

These homeless camps are something like the hobo jungles of the depression era. Nobody reported anything to the cops, because it would be likely to only bring trouble on themselves.

Also, it could be that anybody who saw something could have been paid off, & helped to move somewhere else. Then, if somebody came around asking questions, nobody knew anything. Or, if there was somebody there who was willing to talk, who's going to believe a person living in a homeless camp, who says "I saw somebody shoot a Bigfoot."?

Maybe there isn't a lie in the story. I think Chris knows what he's talking about. He does have good connections.

Edited by Sasfooty

I would love to see an interview of homeless folks who might have witnessed or helped Dyer! But, who would believe them? It is definitely worth a shot. Maybe the guy here who lives near there could do that? He'd get a lot of answers if he brought food and long underwear with him to barter for stories (though, of course, he might get just that, stories). Who knows?

I dont know why you are so insensitive to homeless people? Bizarre! Why shouldnt thought be given to what they might say? Edited by JackiLB

Nobody said thought "shouldn't" be given to what they might say. She (& I) said it "wouldn't". That's just how it is, whether it should be or not.

Interesting..that was posted today on his blog. He kind of contradicts himself though..he says>>

"The only legal issue that could possibly delay release or affect editing is not to do with any legalities from America - it is our own moral questions regarding the mental health and wellness"

First says "only legal issues that could delay"..then says..."not to do with legalities in America...it's our own moral questions"

Sounds legit..but says nothing about kiling a BF. Yes its a confusing statement. If this is a huge hoax by RD, and it has swept up so much support and / or interest from the Bigfoot community, then you would think that the statement would also show concern over disappointing alot of people who had been 'duped'. Surely the larger Bigfoot community and their attitude towards Rick Dyer are more of a concern than the two sociopaths?

It's not about caring about homeless..they would possibly have WITNESSED this and thus a source of leaks and corroboration. You would think a reporter would simply go down there and investigate this! Surely, law enforcement might have been there too?

Well, here's a shot from the tent vid which shows a comparision of the *GOLD STANDARD* shot of Patty.

You decide:

teambigtent.jpg

Edited by ronn1

i miss the first 20 min......did he even discuss the bigfoot he says he shot or what?

Ok Fasano and Dyer, get a room! lol Ive never seen so much butt kissin'