Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I'm reading Impossible Visits right now, and it's pretty fascinating stuff. Lots of stories about habituation, and Amazon's currently got the Kindle edition for three bucks. It's a good deal.

Mr. Noël, I'm also intrigued by your matter-of-fact statement that Mr. Dyer's claims are true.

In looking at the description of Sasquatch Rising 2013, the cover image says there are "more than 100 pictures."

Are these new photos exclusive to your book and related to the Dyer case, or are they examinations of classic Sasquatch images?

And since the summary mentions habituation sites, does this book include new habituation information or material previously covered in Impossible Visits?

Thank you for your time. I apologize for the number of questions but promise they're asked with the utmost respect, sincerity, and interest in your work. I'm on the go a lot and would love to see a digital edition of your new book made available. Thanks again.

Guest VioletX

@violet, thanks! He was in his huntin' gear when we went to the SkunkApe Research Center. :P

Sounds like a good field trip, startin' 'em young eh?

; D

@ Violet! Oh yeah..... :focus: His daddy is not a "believer" and makes fun of me for believing myself. So....I need some partner in crime and my little sidekick is certainly it! He turns two in about two weeks.

Guest VioletX

I know what you are sayin', Dad here more than makes fun of me...he calls BF Bullfoot,lol.

My little guy is 15 months all ready, can not believe it!!

I'm reading Impossible Visits right now, and it's pretty fascinating stuff. Lots of stories about habituation, and Amazon's currently got the Kindle edition for three bucks. It's a good deal.

Mr. Noël, I'm also intrigued by your matter-of-fact statement that Mr. Dyer's claims are true.

In looking at the description of Sasquatch Rising 2013, the cover image says there are "more than 100 pictures."

Are these new photos exclusive to your book and related to the Dyer case, or are they examinations of classic Sasquatch images?

And since the summary mentions habituation sites, does this book include new habituation information or material previously covered in Impossible Visits?

Thank you for your time. I apologize for the number of questions but promise they're asked with the utmost respect, sincerity, and interest in your work. I'm on the go a lot and would love to see a digital edition of your new book made available. Thanks again.

I think he is hoping you will purchase the book to find out. That is likely what popping in just to say "it's true" is all about. Want to know what evidence supports the claim? Buy the book!

My personal assumption from reading the description of the content is that the entire book may, or may not, be fiction. There is no evidence from Ketchum or Dyer yet. If all of it turns out to be hot air, I imagine far less copies will sell. I won't be purchasing one, thank you.

I looked at the book and there was nothing specifically listed that was related to this Dyer story. It appears to have a lot of anecdotal evidence and some supporting images but nothing specific.

Anyhow, I only read books that I can download to my Kindle. I no longer buy any books in analog format :)

Guest VioletX

@Irish,

I just don't feel Chris is being cryptic to sell books. As far as I know he does not post as often as some of us, maybe he will have more of a response when he gets back to this thread.

I guess I don' t really care too much because I believe Rick did it and I know people will think that is a very gullible belief until there is proof, alas.

Guest Sasquatchum

Can this thing get any more outlandish? A RD greeting card blasting a BF in the back... only $4.95! I'm thinking Mother's Day, or perhaps a sympathy card...

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/killing-a-myth-gcannon.html?allowthisimage=true

Ok, I stand corrected and dumbfounded:

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/killing-a-myth-with-fig-leaf-guy-cannon.html

Guest VioletX

@VioletX - can I ask you - on what basis do you believe hoaxer Rick Dyer's latest story is true?

Thank you.

Lee

I cannot be sure Lee, but I was intrigued by the story and have been following most of his blogs, and videos and he just come across as someone is truthful.

He is someone who eats aNd sleeps Bigfoot , I think whatever we can say about him, he has a strong work ethic and maybe more motivation to have done this than many out there.

I think he had the cunning, drive and the opportunity as well as the ability to cold-bloodedly, if you will, shoot one.

Part revenge on the BF community, part his own personal motives, as well as solving the mystery of BF.

Can this thing get any more outlandish? A RD greeting card blasting a BF in the back... only $4.95! I'm thinking Mother's Day, or perhaps a sympathy card...

http://fineartameric...wthisimage=true

Ok, I stand corrected and dumbfounded:

http://fineartameric...guy-cannon.html

I see Rick is going to try to milk all the money he can from this until the jig is up. I hope no one is dumb enough to buy anything from him.