Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Rick says this was an older Sasquatch...maybe his ears were not so good and he was not so spry as a young'n.

Funny...I've been saying all along..>>>>

Why haven't we seen evidence of OLDER/wayward/lost/sick BFs that are easly detected/killed by accident or hunted?

Afterall, they would make easy marks for a road kill or hunter. Reason is they don't exist.

Guest miller44

I have found out that the Rick Dyer claim is true.

As the great legal mind Cicero once commented: "When it comes to establishing the poor credibility of a witness, second only to the witness who impeaches himself, is the witness who opens his door a crack, but thereafter refuses to open it all the way."

• Upvote 1

As the great legal mind Cicero once commented: "When it comes to establishing the poor credibility of a witness, second only to the witness who impeaches himself, is the witness who opens his door a crack, but thereafter refuses to open it all the way."

great quote there.

Were the ribs BBQ'd? Sometimes I think I'd kill for some Kansas City BBQ ribs.

I'm also confused about the "shooting" event. From the look of it, he had a near perfect shot from inside the tent.

Why take the chance of going outside, and, possibly getting your limbs unceremoniously removed, when one has a near perfect shot from inside of the tent?

Not saying the tent was cover. It's purely concealment, but still, why take unnecessary chances?

"The Numbered and Signed Rick Dyer Shoots BigFoot Painting of January3, 2012," Composition and other Design Elements would have been greatly constricted and difficult to feature both a heroic Brief Clad Rick Dyer and the feckless Rib Burgling Senior Momenting SasQuatch in an appropriately flattering rendition on the same canvas. So Intrepid Back of the Head Shooting Hero Rick Dyer, with no thought to his own safety, valiantly rushed out of the tent to whack the Old Timer.

Well, of course... Silly me! :jester:

That is some funny stuff there, people booger. Thanks for the Lmao!

I still find myself wishing the other members of the BF's clan would extract a little payback from our heroic RD.

And, I'd still pay admission to see it on film.

@ Christopher Noel.........no other comment?

You just pop in and say you found out it is true, and that is it?

If I were to come on the forum and make such a statement, people would assume one of the following explanations was true.

-I had a credible source who has seen undeniable actual physical evidence (a body).

-I'm being gullible or fooled somehow.

-I'm in on the scam, and on the payroll like Biscardi was in 2008.

This is playing out in classic hoax format so far, "big news to be announced January 3rd"

January 3rd comes.........the big news was (drum roll please)................... was that Dyer sat up all night with his Crayolas, so he could SELL that goofy picture to some rubes.

Edited by Irish73

Christopher Noel - anyone would think you were writing a book on this episode with a comment like that.

You're...not...writing...a...book...on it.....Are you?

I didn't sleuth that one out. Christopher has been promoting it on Facebook.

Edited by Matt Pruitt

Guest Skunkmonkey991

I know that I am new to this site but am familiar with Dyer. I cannot figure out why this known hoaxer and proven criminal is still getting attention and actually has people that believe in him and fund his "activities".

Typically I dont even bother to look at anything that has his name associated with it but I saw this thread and just had to check it out.

Most normal people would be too ashamed to show their face after being exposed like he has but he sure seems to be popular.

Guest toejam

I know that I am new to this site but am familiar with Dyer. I cannot figure out why this known hoaxer and proven criminal is still getting attention and actually has people that believe in him and fund his "activities".

Typically I dont even bother to look at anything that has his name associated with it but I saw this thread and just had to check it out.

Most normal people would be too ashamed to show their face after being exposed like he has but he sure seems to be popular.

Welcome and amen to that post.

I didn't sleuth that one out. Christopher has been promoting it on Facebook.

oh yeah? Well I never heard of the book or him, so new to me..........

Edited by simplyskyla

Guest Sasquatchum

@SimplySkyla, Chis Noel wrote the book 'Impossible Visits". His youtube channel is worth looking at, he has had some really interesting experiences.