Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Thanks JRid,

Enter the 2 government officials...that is the part that is the strangest to me. Why would the two government officials keep quiet about it?

Just add this bit to the conspiracy theory thread.

The part about the film company giving Rick the navigator is classic ; )

All of these sources seem to leak to obscure blogs, hmmnnn....

It gives Dyer an out, when everyone asks where the body is he can always claim the government took it.

Guest VioletX

The blurry image kinda resembles the face on Mars, with photoshop added features.

I have no idea what you are talking about, lol, but next time can you include the Thermal shot? :onthequiet:

It gives Dyer an out, when everyone asks where the body is he can always claim the government took it.

Yes, the government can put it in storage with all of the other SSq's and Space Aliens ; )

Guest Thepattywagon

I couldn't help but notice that in the slowed down clip on that site, the thing easily turns its head effortlessly, apparently with no need to turn its torso.

I didn't think Bigfoot could pull off a Linda Blair imitation.

I am still thinking of calling the Film Company, but not sure what the best way to approach them.

If you can find a number to the production office, ask them for their publicity person and get that name and number. Then call him/her/them and see what they say. Find out who the parent company is, if there is one, and call them also.

If you give me some names, I can see what I can find out about who to contact, but actually getting a quote from the publicity department is your job.

After doing a miniscule bit of research, I come up with this:

http://minnowfilms.co.uk/index.html

and this for producer Morgan Matthews:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2051728/?ref_=fn_al_nm_2

Sensationalist media producer, makes movies on fringe topics with a few more legit sounding films included.

Edited by madison5716

Guest VioletX

Thanks Maddison,

That is what I came up as well, could not find any other current contacts. I may try if I can get bby to nap, it is going on 6 pm London time ; )

Hey I am British and live in the UK too. Its precisely 17.49pm right now. I emailed minnow films earlier but not expecting a reply! I know someone who is a cameraman for the BBC but not for Minnow films and I asked him if he had heard any rumour mills. He said not, but that didnt mean that it wasnt true. He said they probably all have to sign an NDA.

Guest VioletX

Hey I am British and live in the UK too. Its precisely 17.49pm right now. I emailed minnow films earlier but not expecting a reply! I know someone who is a cameraman for the BBC but not for Minnow films and I asked him if he had heard any rumour mills. He said not, but that didnt mean that it wasnt true. He said they probably all have to sign an NDA.

I emailed and heard nothing...I just tried to call...put in the international code, but my phone says I cannot call...if you want to try calling that would be lovely: )

Otherwise I can try to do it with operator assistance or something.

Ok I will try tomorrow but I'am not sure what to say though as I am sure no one will talk about it or if they do, they will probably say its rubbish. I suppose I may get a 'feeling' from their response as to whether its a cover up??

What should I say and who should I try get to talk to?

Guest VioletX

You could ask to speak with PR like Maddison suggests, although they may have a more contrived response, or Morgan Mathews, (good luck ,lol), or ask who to speak to re: Of Monsters and Men.

Blimey! If its true that all this happened, the film crew must be reeling as to how to proceed next with their film. Imagine it - there they were, filming a real life 'monster-seeker' for their film when a monster really does show and it results in the body of a bigfoot lying right there in front of them. It does sound an amazing story and really, the whole experience should be enough to create a separate film of its own? I know of some of the films they have produced and they are fantastic and honest and highly moving films. I really find it hard to believe that this film company would produce a hoax.

I wish I knew more about psychology as, if I asked a certain question to them I could maybe figure out what lay 'between the lines' of their non-co-operative answer! I would have thought that the deadline of the release of this film would have gone array? Maybe I could ask a technical question to throw them off the scent?!

You might try honesty: tell them how really rabid the BF on-line community is, point to the history on the Sierra Kills, or the Ketchum study (have links ready), or any mumber of hopefuls with something, and suggest if they want to survive a wicked outcome, viral hoax or reality, before they have had a chance to present the evidence (or movie).....cough up an official statement?But, that wasn't a solution for the others was it? Ahh!

Edited by apehuman