Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

My money says this is a publicity stunt. They are probably trying to ensure a return on their investment. They probably realized they were hoodwinked by Dyer after spending enough time and money on him to want to bail, then he cooked this up in an attempt to get his stupid mug seen in more videos. I've skimmed one or two of his videos where he's doing things like fanning a stack of money for viewers like a big twelve year old, or bragging about his Bigfoot-ing prowess. Does this sound like a serious researcher to you? I would be sickened if he was the one to produce a body.

I saw that Minnow films did receive a grant from the BFi for this film £7k but not much. However, they're not a profit making film company as they seem to work in conjunction with the BBC http://industry.bfi.org.uk/awards?awardid=17003

No he definately doesnt sound like a researcher but maybe he was just in the right place at the right time. Yes I can see how he is hated!

Guest VioletX

Hi VioletX - can you tell me where I can read this about Rick Dyers latest statement?

Yes I can see how he's so hated and it would be a real blow to alot of Bigfooters that he of all people might be the one who bags the first Bigfoot but I think if there is footage of him shooting a defenseless animal that so many people have been waiting to see, then he wont get great kudos from it.

Here it is Jackie

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfoottrackerllc/2012/12/20/rick-dyer-the-best-bigfoot-tracker-in-the-world-whats-next

It is 2 hrs and the discussion of the Tent Video is interspersed with other topics, so you kind of have to listen to all of it.

yeah, who knows...but, I can say - once infected with Bigfoot Fever it seems to linger, long past any usefulness, and apparently is systemic unto death.

Or, he got cut out of the big bucks..lol

Personally, it is all becoming a little too weird even for Bigfootery...all of it, not just this guy

Edited by apehuman

Guest VioletX

yeah, who knows...but, I can say - once infected with Bigfoot Fever it seems to linger, long past any usefulness, and apparently is systemic unto death.

Personally, it is all becoming a little too weird even for Bigfootery...all of it, not just this guy

Yes, after finding one even more desire to find another one I think.

This Bigfootery thing, a blessing and a curse,lol!

Yes he had his toy taken away from him, so he needs another LOL

Strange that RD bagged one a while back but is still out there searching for the big guy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUK_KI8Ffv0

http://bigfooteviden...p-to-mount.html

Haha! Whats he gonna talk to Bigfoot about? 'Bigfoot - do you think Elvis is still alive'? 'Bigfoot - do you think Kate Middleton is hot'?

Guest VioletX

^ Bigfoot would tell us we were all a bunch of bloody idiots I think. ; )

Btw, Jacki, can you edit out the video, we are not supposed to post pix and vids more than once. Links are ok to repeat.

^ Bigfoot would tell us we were all a bunch of bloody idiots I think. ; )

Btw, Jacki, can you edit out the video, we are not supposed to post pix and vids more than once. Links are ok to repeat.

HI - I am confused as i didnt post the video?

lol so true!

I don't want to be excited because Rick Dyer is a hoaxer and we all know it, but I can't help but be a little excited to see this film. It has at least peeked my curiosity anyhow.

My sentiments exactly Irish73. The receptionist might have a scripted set of answers...surely they've had others call. I know the Crypto Crew was looking into doing so.

Sounds very "promotional" to me. Regardless of what's really in the film and what RD has or hasn't done.

I just made reference to this (blessing and curse) in my sightings thread, and then I read it here! You were first but I honestly did not know that...

Guest VioletX

I just made reference to this (blessing and curse) in my sightings thread, and then I read it here! You were first but I honestly did not know that...

don't worry it is just yet another synchronized moment signalling the Apocalypse ; }

Hoaxing has contributed considerably of the reasons we know as little as we do about this creature. For every scrap of real evidence that needs to be analyzed there is a mountain of useless distracting material created by hoaxers. Could you imagine how much more progress may have been made if investigators didn't waste valuable time and resources on photos, videos, and reports that were not legitimate. Proven hoaxers need to be renounced, repudiated, and ignored by the research community. There is no scientific cavalry coming to solve this for us, it's up to us, a volunteer community. We need to create a culture that discourages this abhorrent pathetic behaviour, instead of rewarding it. I'm not going to click on his Youtube videos because hoaxers are profiting from getting these enormous view counts on their videos.