The Ketchum Report

Guest sierra4

^Thx OS, I recall reading that, but it's a second hand account, I found no direct comments by Sykes about it.

I noticed that on the site they referenced another unidentified hair type as well, but that one wasn't identified at a later time. So I guess if we take a second hand account as accurate, we're still 1 for 2.

And, if we are to assume this statement is true, can we assume other statements on that site are as well? We can then reasonably expect that there are indeed other relict hominids sharing the earth with us.

:-)

Here you go, Cotter:

“Dr. Bryan Sykes, Professor of Human Genetics at the Oxford Institute of Molecular Medicine, one of the world's leading experts on DNA analysis has been linked to the problems with homin hairs, but to my knowledge, he has not examined hairs presumptive for the North American Sasquatch. The hairs Sykes examined were obtained by zoologist Dr. Rob McCall who was along on the Bhutanese expedition in 2001. If I remember rightly, McCall found hair evidence in the hollow of a cedar tree and at the time, took them to the UK for DNA analysis by Sykes. Of the yeti hairs found in Bhutan, in April of that year, Sykes said, "We found some DNA in it, but we don't know what it is. It's not a human, not a bear nor anything else we have so far been able to identify. It's a mystery and I never thought this would end in a mystery. We have never encountered DNA that we couldn't recognize before.†³

Source: The London Times, Monday 2 April 2001

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/biology/hair.htm

That is the closest direct quote from Sykes that I found.

Guest Scout1959

Doc K's latest Facebook status: "Buckle up".

Sounds like a wild ride ahead. I hope blindfolding is not required.

Just saw this on FB too.... wonder when the ride starts? :good:

Guest gershake

ketchum.png

Well if it finally passed peer-review, it could be in a journal by thursday and in the news by friday. We'll see.

I think you (and Bigfoot Evidence) got that the wrong way 'round?

I'm really hoping this passed peer review and is in line for publishing very quick. Quirky week and we could use some good news, or at the very least something new to debate since we can't debate any other ongoing situations. Is it following the rules to say that??????

Just got a Facebook message from Dr. Ketchum that said "Buckle Up!"

Pooh...

I was hoping I was gonna bee the first... Lol

got the samething....her site is getting hit pretty steady with replies.

Am half expecting her next post to say:

Oh, sorry for building up hype! It's just that my good friend was in a car accident today, and her seat belt saved her life! So remember everybody, buckle up!