Best Evidence Privately Held

I simply don't care. I think there is more to it than just the fear of ridicule so unless someone obviously displays some kind of personality disorder on here, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt as to their reasons for with holding their pics.

However, I probably wouldn't bring it up unless I enjoyed the dust up that would ensue as a result. It's the same principle as that little kid in the backseat of a car on a long trip that keeps holding his finger one inch from his sibling's side so he can technically say he isn't touching anyone and isn't guilty of aggravating. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Sasfooty,

May you tell us if your avatar is a good representation of your photo, such as approximate distance or amount of frame the Bigfoot Person (post Meldrum paradigm :) ) occupies, color matching, and so forth? Have you shown your photos to friends and relatives and what are their reactions?

Guest Cervelo

Good.

It is the poster's responsibility to provide proof. We have a right to request proof, but in doing so we must follow the guidelines regarding how we address other members. If a member declines to provide proof it does not mean that the guidelines for interaction between members are suspended. We are not empowered to become proof police.

Accept or reject the initial statement without proof. Even

state that you can or cannot accept or reject the initial

statement without proof. Be yourself. Let other's be

themselves.

To demand implies an authority over another or a right to something they have that you want. Does this apply?

Oh goody psych class with JDL!

I think you get my point and I get yours :)

I'm not going to play that game with you sorry!

Here's my position if anyone comes forward with extrordinary claims I will ask foe the proof everytime. I don't think that's badgering or any other type of BS like

your suggesting! By the way if you want to call me a bully please man up and do it! You seem to be smart enough to word it in a way that won't attract any attention from the mods! Bring it if you feel the need to! :)

Guest Cervelo

I don't feel the need.

That's awesome enjoyed it hope you did too!

Now we can get back to the best thread on the fourm all the best " evidence" never made public!! Can't wait to see more of nothing :)

Edited by Cervelo

Sasfooty,

May you tell us if your avatar is a good representation of your photo, such as approximate distance or amount of frame the Bigfoot Person (post Meldrum paradigm :) ) occupies, color matching, and so forth? Have you shown your photos to friends and relatives and what are their reactions?

Well, at the risk of being accused of more tempting, teasing, & tantalizing; all without providing proof.....

The "subject" doesn't look as friendly in the picture. He kinda has hooded eyes that give him a sly look, the hair on his face appears to me to be curly, & I think he's probably a little younger looking in person.

It's the artist's conception of the picture. It's a drawing that he did for use as an avatar, and isn't meant to be an exact copy, although it's pretty close. He is a member here & can tell you for himself if he wants to. It's not my place to disclose who he is.

Guest Luckyfoot

Constantly badgering us for something we don't have won't make us produce it, & even makes us unwilling to show some of what we do have. There are a lot of things that happen to everybody every day, that they tell others about, without any proof to back it up. You simply can't prove everything that happens to you. If nobody ever told anything unless they had proof, there wouldn't be many Bigfoot reports out there.

Constantly describing something you have in your possession- of extraordinary importance and interest to this forum - and not producing any evidence of is baiting people for your own entertainment. I'm not being mean. Straight forward. It's simple human nature. You say you have something -you need to show it or else people will think you are lying. Human nature. Trying to dance around that means you have something to hide. Sasfooty is all smoke and mirrors IMHO.

JDL- If constantly asking for evidence that is readily available- that cannot or will not be produced causes someone who is leading the forum on- to leave..... I am perfectly happy with that. Bad posters leave, good posters stay. Very organic and evolutionary.

Well, at the risk of being accused of more tempting, teasing, & tantalizing; all without providing proof.....

The "subject" doesn't look as friendly in the picture. He kinda has hooded eyes that give him a sly look, the hair on his face appears to me to be curly, & I think he's probably a little younger looking in person.

It's the artist's conception of the picture. It's a drawing that he did for use as an avatar, and isn't meant to be an exact copy, although it's pretty close. He is a member here & can tell you for himself if he wants to. It's not my place to disclose who he is.

How can you be sure it's not a cougar eating a bigfoot from the head-down?

You say you have something -you need to show it or else people will think you are lying.

I've learned to survive being thought of as a liar, also learned that no matter how much of "something" I show, it's never enough.

Bad posters leave, good posters stay. Very organic and evolutionary.

Looks like JDL & I have both been around longer than you have. So we'll just have to wait & see who stays the longest, won't we?

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest LissingMinx

I could be wrong here, but as an observation:

since I registered on this forum I have been checking daily for updates on Ketchum's project. While here I started reading what I consider the more interesting threads. I saw many, many, MANY mentions of Sasfooty's experiences. What I didn't see was Sassy bringing up the pictures. She did post about them, but every one I saw was in response to someone else bringing it up

As I said, I could be wrong, but the impression I got was she'd rather they NOT be up for public discussion. So much so that I messaged her privately to ask what the fuss was about.

I'm sure some online Sherlock will probably fire up his pipe, grab his magnifying glass and dig up some posts to prove my observation "wrong". Just so I don't have to come back to say it when/if it happens "Well, Bully for you!"

Now, can someone please point me to the grown-ups table? I don't want mashed potatoes in my hair again...

How can you be sure it's not a cougar eating a bigfoot from the head-down?

Well, it may have been, but the cougar must have been eating him by tiny bites. That white one was around for several months after I got his picture, & still appeared to have most of his body intact.

I guess we could assume I got a pic of a bigfoot being attacked by a cougar, if that would make you feel better than thinking of it being one wearing a hat. Whatever floats your boat.

Disclaimer: I didn't say I have a picture of a BF being eaten by a cougar. In the future, when I'm quoted as saying such, please remember it was NiceGuyJon that started the rumor.

Edited by Sasfooty

Guest Luckyfoot

Looks like JDL & I have both been around longer than you have. So we'll just have to wait & see who stays the longest, won't we?

The length of my tenure here has nothing to do with the amazing powers of my bs detector.

Disclaimer: I didn't say I have a picture of a BF being eaten by a cougar. In the future, when I'm quoted as saying such, please remember it was NiceGuyJon that started the rumor.

LOL okay you got a laugh out of me on that one... if I'm going to create a rumor can I change it? I want it to be that the cougar was not eating the Bigfoot, but nibbling on it's neck and whispering sweet nothings in it's ear. Thanks!

Also, I didn't mean to start this whole hubbub. I fully recognize that it was me who brought up the pictures to begin with (in this thread), and I did so in a smart(butt) way. I was making a comment on how I felt about you describing these pictures that we would never see. This does not carry over into any "personal" feelings I have about you, nor do I think you should be subjected to demands for pictures every time you post around here.

I do think I've made it clear that I think it's silly to talk about how great your pictures are while making it clear that you've determined who is "worthy" of seeing them and who isn't. That's a bit insulting, but it's your prerogative.

I would say that I didn't mean to derail this thread, but given the actual topic, I'd say you and I have contributed to it appropriately. :D

The length of my tenure here has nothing to do with the amazing powers of my bs detector.

Well, you're the one who brought up "tenures", & seem to think I may be leaving soon.