Best Evidence Privately Held

BFF Patron

That wouldn't be the one of a half-face that was doubled on the OP website would it? Was it full face or whole body by report?

The 'Big Phil's pic is from Wisconsin. I believe the face pic is from the OP's neck of the woods.

Edited by Bonehead74
  • Upvote 1

Guest thelion

So far the sylvanic videos blow every other one away... I find it kinda weird that everybody rejects all of his evidence without even seeing it. Also I don't understand why anybody with solid evidence would keep it to themselves if the point of this and any other website is to prove the existence of this creature...it just sounds counter productive.

So far the sylvanic videos blow every other one away... I find it kinda weird that everybody rejects all of his evidence without even seeing it. Also I don't understand why anybody with solid evidence would keep it to themselves if the point of this and any other website is to prove the existence of this creature...it just sounds counter productive.

We have seen a recent set of local news articles about researchers with "the goods". I've wondered if these might be a means for certain parties to position themselves for an impending release.

Where can I locate them? I would love to read them also, or can you legally post them here for us to see?

I assume the big Phil pic is probably one with the squatch squatting and taking a dump right in front of the trail cam. He won't release it to save Phil the embarrassment!

And i think if you have the definitive footage or proof, and you just sit on it and not share it with the public, well, you're just selfish. I bet you never shared your toys as a kid either. Probably never donate to charity. Just selfish.

Edited by grayjay
2A forum rules

If the photo in question that Wally has is the Big Phil photo, it's not even close to being believable in my opinion.

Well, If you say that then I believe it..Thanks for letting us know.

BFF Patron
....not even close to being believable in my opinion.

Why is it not believable? Because of the hunched over posture while defecating? Or other characteristics?

If the photo in question that Wally has is the Big Phil photo, it's not even close to being believable in my opinion.

Darkwing,

Can you describe the big Phil photo and why you find it unbelievable?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure what the motivation is for Wally to be holding onto the pic without releasing it, unless he's one of those rich guys who hoards trophies to himself, or the pic is not as good as people have been claiming. It's also possible that the pic hasn't finished the copyright process, which doesn't seem to be the case. Who knows? It's his pic, and he has his reasons.

The OP pic is a John Madden telestrator Squatch. I don't see it, but then again, I could never see the object on those stereograms either.

BFF Patron
I assume the big Phil pic is probably one with the squatch squatting and taking a dump right in front of the trail cam. He won't release it to save Phil the embarrassment!

Poetic justice, lol, since many humans caught squatting are apparently approached and hampered by squatchy taking an unusual interest. :blink:

Guest BuzzardEater

Proof? Definitive proof is going to come from them. Until they let us in on the joke, we don't know enough to call anything proven.

Suppose there is a body. What does that prove? It proves there is one unfortunate guy with a myriad of genetic stuff going on. It won't prove there is a sub genus or new species. The body will be assumed to be human and will be given all due consideration, including a John Doe designation and investigation into thier death.

The prosecutor won't dismiss charges because you say it was monster and you were scared. The hairiness of the victim never comes up in these sort of investigations. Insisting the dead hominid is an animal will gain you a psychiatric defense but little else.

Whoever it was that shaved the fur off of Valuev ruined it for everybody. No longer can one argue that the thing wasn't even human.

People that don't come forward probably think they shot a person. I think so, too.

Especially since they already laid out the thought process, and chain of events on a public forum. Whether prosecution would be an option, or not, I wouldn't have said anything in regards to why both of them were shot.

Edited by PacNWSquatcher

If there really is a dumping squatch trail cam photo, I guess it can't really be said trail cams are absolutely ineffective. If the commonly floated theory that sasquatches are aware of trail cams, whether it's by sight or noise emitted, then this squatch has a pretty good sense of humor.