Best Evidence Privately Held

Guest thelion

I find it amazing that photo could be thought real at all.

What do you mean, thelion, by your multiple quote and hat remark? Sasfooty means bent arms might cause a foreshortening effect, which is sensible. Shadows in moonlight might or might not be visible on even a good resolution photo. In photos, detail you for sure saw and thought you had captured can just not be there. trust me.

What I mean kingscanyon is that it copied what I wrote like 4 times on my screen but it was just a glitch. And what I mean by the hat is that sasfooty claimed they wore fox hats and that she even had a picture of it but refused to show it....i was kinda being a sarcastic elohssa. ;)

And what I mean by the hat is that sasfooty claimed they wore fox hats and that she even had a picture of it but refused to show it....i was kinda being a sarcastic elohssa. ;)

You were also being "kinda wrong". I never said anything about having a picture of them wearing fox hats.

If you must quote me, please try to get the quote right.

Edited by Sasfooty

Yep, as I recall Sasfooty mentioned the creature wearing a cougar pelt.......

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Consider yourself corrected. I don't think I ever mentioned the word "pelt" either.

All I can positively see is the cougar's face & ears. It also looks like there could be a cape thingy with it.

The artist that drew the avatar from the picture thought he saw paws.

Guest thelion

So the picture you have looks like the drawing on your avatar? Why wouldn't you share something like that? It just doesn't make sense. I don't know whether to laugh at that or just ignore your comments entirely. Maybe I should do both... :) don't talk about it be about it sasfooty, so far you have said a lot but shown nothing.

Why wouldn't you share something like that? It just doesn't make sense. I don't know whether to laugh at that or just ignore your comments entirely. Maybe I should do both... :) don't talk about it be about it sasfooty, so far you have said a lot but shown nothing.

You haven't been around long, have you?

Sasfooty says she won't share her amazing pics because she doesn't need our validation or some other excellent reason like that. All she needs is our envy, which is why she is not opposed to talking about them.

I'm trying to say that the fact that you often talk about pictures you have while refusing to show them is fairly hollow. I'm trying not to be outwardly rude about it, opting for sarcasm instead. If you were just about to post them, please disregard the previous statement.

Isn't it pretty obvious that it's not real just by looking at it? Sas...You definitely have a future as the official BFF public defender:)

I've seen 4 of the hairy guys here in Oz and not one of them looked remotely like that (picture) Its got fake all over it.

SSR Team

The Picture doesn't even strike me as being " Fake ", it's just incredibly clear to me that the image of " Phil " is digitally enhanced IE not a Man in a suit or anything, but a Computer generated image..

Possibly the exterior isn't, the Barn etc, i don't know, but the subject that we're all looking at most definitely is.

I'm amazed that that's even up for debate..

It's a real digitally enhanced Picture.. :D