Best Evidence Privately Held

The Picture doesn't even strike me as being " Fake ", it's just incredibly clear to me that the image of " Phil " is digitally enhanced IE not a Man in a suit or anything, but a Computer generated image..

It's a real digitally enhanced Picture.. :D

You may be right, Bobby. I said about 20 posts ago that it doesn't look right to me either.

I'm not arguing that it's a picture of a real Sasquatch. I'm debating the reasons that are used in arguments against purported sasquatch pictures in general.

I never did understand how so many people could see a guinea hen in Painthorse's little obviously monkey-like being. Yet, apparently otherwise intelligent people were willing to argue to the death that it was a bird, simply because there was a bird in another picture taken a few seconds after the little sas left the scene. Where guineas & sasquatches are concerned, a lot can change in 5 seconds.

Pictures don't, contrary to popular belief, tell the whole story.

Funny you say that sasfooty since you are seeing Bigfoots wearing hats in your pictures...lol

I don't understand why it is so incomprehensible for some of them to be seen doing some of the things that we do. According to the DNA studies, they are, at least our close cousins.

They watch us constantly, & even mimic the sounds we make. Why is it so unbelievable that they might occasionally do other things that we do?

Guest thelion

The only thing I find unbelievable are The statements you make sasfooty. I understand that there is a possibility that the are very intelligent and might even make some sort of hat I have read reports of them being seen using plastic tarps before as cover so who knows really. However you are saying you have pictures of them but then decide to only post drawings of the pictures you took... I mean cmon sasfooty don't you find that a little crazy?

• Upvote 1

B) In support of 'Sasfooty' above, she asks: "Why is it so unbelievable that they might occasionally do other things that we do?"

Let's keep in mind that curious caches of human generated articles, such as clothing, plastic items, toys, etc., are sometimes found deep in country where humans have no particular business. It has been suggested that Squatchy collects this stuff during his travels and stashes it in a location where he can safely examine and play with it until he eventually abandons it, perhaps out of boredom.

Query: Do both male and female Squatch collect human artifacts or is one gender more prone to it than the other?

As well, folks often report objects curiously missing from their campsites, even when no other humans are in the vacinity. Does this perhaps mean that BF is often a kleptosquatch?

- Dudlow

• Upvote 1

The only thing I find unbelievable are The statements you make sasfooty. I understand that there is a possibility that the are very intelligent and might even make some sort of hat I have read reports of them being seen using plastic tarps before as cover so who knows really. However you are saying you have pictures of them but then decide to only post drawings of the pictures you took... I mean cmon sasfooty don't you find that a little crazy?

It's fitting that this question is being asked in this thread given the title.

So it looks like you are conceding that there is a possibility that they might somehow find or make some kind of a hat. You just don't think there is any possibility that I have a picture of one wearing one?

What I find crazy is that you think I would want to post it here to be attacked & ridiculed by people that can't tell a baby sasquatch from a guinea hen.

No, thanks. ;)

Guest thelion

Then clearly the evidence you claim to have is in no way compelling if you already know people are going tear it to shreds before even putting it up.