Best Evidence Privately Held

BFF Patron

Yes, I think it looks like a wrestler with a headband, possibly even a bulked up female. :lol:

Maybe even with a martial arts slant.....the stove pipe legs are interesting and it appears for some

reason that the right hand/forearm/arm is a tad shorter than the left? Looking at it in a right/left

perspective on the forum .jpg

Indie...That's not really the pic that Wally claims is Phil, is it?

That is the supposed game cam pic that Don Young presented as a real Bigfoot. At one time it was prominantly displayed on the BFRO site and was dubbed "Big Phil". It was discussed on Bff 1.0 and few thought it was real if memory serves.

I have no idea if this is the pic that Wally has displayed, but I believe he purchsed it from Young back in 07

BFF Patron

This Big Phil then is the Wisconsin BFRO product referred to earlier in the thread correct?

This Big Phil then is the Wisconsin BFRO product referred to earlier in the thread correct?

Yes, it's supposed to have been taken in D.B. Youngs back yard.

That's laughable. Virtually no shadows are cast by anything, even with a blazing moon. I walked outside a few minutes into the full moon and chuckled, looking around at the shadows cast by plants and objects in my front yard.

A Bigfoot with t-Rex arms.....lol come on who in their right mind would think this picture is real.

Most arms bend at the elbows, & from just the right angle, a bent arm can look shorter than it actually is.

Most, "in their right" mind know that. ;)

This is Big Phil, unless they tell the admins to take it down. Wally got it from D.B. Young.

post-9-098993900 1320972693_thumb.jpg

Derekfoot has seen the picture in question. Perhaps he will be so kind as to confirm or deny that this is indeed the picture?

Guest StankApe

To get back on topic, There's the Frank White Video that I've never seen. I heard it was close to Patty level in quality and clarity.

Guest thelion

Most arms bend at the elbows, & from just the right angle, a bent arm can look shorter than it actually is.

Most, "in their right" mind know that. ;)

Really sasfooty?you think that's what's going on here....? I think I see a fox hat on him too!.... ;)

Woah I don't know why it copied sasfootys post so many times... sorry about that. But seriously sasfooty clearly his arms are too short to be a Bigfoot from what reports say plus you can't make much out so who's to say it's not just a man in a costume? I'm sure this picture is nothing like the ones you have though.... you do live with them right? :)

Edited by grayjay
Forum Glitch, edited out multiple identical quotes

I find it amazing that photo could be thought real at all.

What do you mean, thelion, by your multiple quote and hat remark? Sasfooty means bent arms might cause a foreshortening effect, which is sensible. Shadows in moonlight might or might not be visible on even a good resolution photo. In photos, detail you for sure saw and thought you had captured can just not be there. trust me.

I am actually going through "Boy's Life" Magazines right now looking for something familiar. I have hundreds of issues I have kept since I was a kid.

Here are all the archived copies of Boys Life. Very interesting reading:http://boyslife.org/wayback/#issue=TVGeB4AU0_4C

If that is Phil, it's not what I had read it was. I thought it was a daylight pic with a Bigfoot leaning on a stump or something. The dumping squatch was a little sarcasm. But, ya never know.

So, Stankape, what is the story with the frank white video? Never heard of that. Is it a second or two, or a minute or more? Technology and cell phone cams have made it virtually impossible to be alone now. There is always a camera rolling somewhere.