Best Evidence Privately Held

Really sasfooty?you think that's what's going on here....? I think I see a fox hat on him too!.... ;)

Woah I don't know why it copied sasfootys post so many times... sorry about that. But seriously sasfooty clearly his arms are too short to be a Bigfoot from what reports say plus you can't make much out so who's to say it's not just a man in a costume? I'm sure this picture is nothing like the ones you have though.... you do live with them right? :)

Well, isn't this funny? If you were concerned about the multiple quotes, do you not realize you could have removed a half dozen or so before posting? :rolleyes:

I already carefully explained to you how it is possible that his arms were bent & only appeared to be that short, when in reality , they could be much longer. Sorry if you can't comprehend it.

I have no idea if it's real or not, but this kind of uninformed response, by people who have no idea what they are seeing, demonstrates the reason that people with real, good & clear evidence don't want to put it out there.

AND, no, it's not like the ones I've seen. Besides having no cigarette or hat, :) it doesn't have as much hair as the ones I've seen. Which means nothing, because it is entirely possible that there is one somewhere that has less hair than others, somewhere else.

Edited by Sasfooty

.....people with real, good & clear evidence don't want to put it out there.

What does the picture in question have to do with real, good & clear evidence?

Where can I locate them? I would love to read them also, or can you legally post them here for us to see?

The Admin bot has been posting them over the last few months. Remember the still photo from the Erickson project, and the story about the couple in California? There were others as well. I have wondered if all of these featured researchers are people who have submitted samples to the Ketchum Study. If so, they would be a little more tuned in to its pending publication, and the local news articles are a way to establish, before the media goes bonkers, that they are long time researchers, and they will be in the media's awareness when the various outlets start scrambling for info as they follow what has the potential to be a sensation.

Isn't it pretty obvious that it's not real just by looking at it? Sas...You definitely have a future as the official BFF public defender:)

No, it's not obvious at all. Something about it doesn't look "right", but there could be other reasons than it being faked. Very few of us know what a real one looks like, & we've probably only seen a tiny fraction of them, so how can we say for sure what one is "supposed" to look like? You base your opinions on "reports" but can't believe what you see?

Assuming, because of preconceived ideas, that every picture that doesn't look right is faked, could cause a lot of good evidence to be overlooked.

Edited by Sasfooty

SSR Team

No, it's not obvious at all. Something about it doesn't look "right", but there could be other reasons than it being faked. Very few of us know what a real one looks like, & we've probably only seen a tiny fraction of them, so how can we say for sure what one is "supposed" to look like? You base your opinions on "reports" but can't believe what you see?

Assuming, because of preconceived ideas, that every picture that doesn't look right is faked, could cause a lot of good evidence to be overlooked.

I don't think that Picture is faked Sas, i think it's very clearly digitally enhanced & i can't believe anyone would think anything else personally..

The forum has been suffering glitches with posts being doubled ect... and has been reported. It's happening sporatically and occurs WITHOUT showing the multiplied content in the posters reply box. I'm betting thelion never saw it as it's happening to Staff too and we aren't seeing it before we post either.

Grayjay

I'm betting thelion never saw it as it's happening to Staff too and we aren't seeing it before we post either.

Grayjay

I think he did see it, otherwise he wouldn't have said this:

Woah I don't know why it copied sasfootys post so many times... sorry about that. But seriously sasfooty.....

His post didn't show that it had been edited by him, so he must have seen it before he posted.

Good point. You should post a few of your pics and then maybe we can compare and contrast?

Good point. You should post a few of your pics and then maybe we can compare and contrast?

Noooooo....I don't think so. I'm trying to be nice today, & it would totally wreck my plans. :lol:

Guest parnassus

I and other researchers are often sent very good quality pictures but are not allowed to release them or divulge them, people simply want your opinion. You have to honour their trust in you. And in the end a picture is only a picture. Even a good sample must have some kind of provenance. The best would be a combination of things, pictures, video, a known habituation site as well as good samples that have consistent DNA test results that are outside the norm. And of course I mean more than simple mitochondrial testing, in case these things are so close to human it doesn't show in that kind of test. And that gets expensive to prove. So, yeah, I expect there is a lot of evidence out there that is simply being sat upon.

V

What is your definition of "simple mtDNA testing"?

What is "more than simple (!!!) mtDNA testing"?

How will you know which specimens will undergo "more than simple (!!!) mtDNA testing"?

Edited by parnassus

Sas...I've seen one, so I'm not sure what you mean? I didn't get the opportunity to get close enough for it to explain the meaning of life to me, or anything, but it sure doesn't look like that Picasso Phil that's on here. To tell you the truth, that pic looks more like the ghost of Cap'n Phil, than a real BF.

Well at the risk of being booted from this forum, as I was at the BFRO forum. For saying that I believe something to be BS. Well I'll say it. BS ( That picture)

Sas...I've seen one, so I'm not sure what you mean?

I mean that it isn't obvious to me that it's not real, just by looking at it.

Why is it obvious to you?