How Will The National/world Bf Reveal Occur?

Short answer is yes we do.

We have made some inroads and state level contacts. The Habitat issue is in an outer orbit and has not been considered

There are actually several races to be won in the field but our focus is the data and an living specimen(s).

Our groups only focus is on our work if they disappear then it is on them and no other group or individual.

Some of our work is posted in another forum I believe you’re a member there.

The one I joined last week? How'd you know that?

So far I've introduced myself, but I can't find my way around there yet to do the searches I wish to do.

If I need help, could I ask you, please?

I'm planning on doing it myself, but it's nice to know that I may have back up if needed.

I'll go look around for info.

Thank you.. :wub::D

The Wicked Witch of the West said: These things must be handled delicately or you spoil the spell.

as much as I personally would like to get this over with as I have other interests to address be for I'm Fifty. There are two fronts that we have to consider the first is our original goal to do a documentary as accurately as we can. The second front which we did not expect is the effort of our testing of possible evidence that needs to be reported and transmitted pending the event. None of us in our group are lifetime BF Researchers there is and end and it is coming.

That is almost the same thing our PR Firm said: LOL

+ 1 from me to you :wub: for taking the time to answer me so very kindly as I muddle through all of this..:blink:

SSR Team

Cool Ed, thanks for answering.. :thumbsup:

Personally, I do not think that there will be any video or dna evidence that will convince mainstream scientists of the existence of bf. Anyone remember the NASA "there is life on Mars" press conference. It ended up that the proof they offered was not that convincing after some scrutiny.

Guest tracker

It will start with local & state media @ a conference then go viral. How fast it makes it into national and international network coverage will depend on what's being presented and more importantly who's presenting it.

JMO T

Guest slimwitless

Personally, I do not think that there will be any video or dna evidence that will convince mainstream scientists of the existence of bf. Anyone remember the NASA "there is life on Mars" press conference. It ended up that the proof they offered was not that convincing after some scrutiny.

The case for fossilized microbes in that (and other) Martian meteorites has strengthened in the intervening years. Who knows? Maybe the same thing will happen here.

BFF Patron

Bindernagel (2010), in his conclusions chapter, ref. and quotes biologist Edward O. Wilson who suggests that as evidence piles upon evidence, and theories and knowledge gain added acceptance,

"...They ascend a scale of credibility from 'interesting' to 'suggestive' to 'persuasive' and finally 'compelling'. And given enough time thereafter 'obvious'. "

Looking forward to the day of "obvious" for those working so hard at proving it (though I possess my personal proof and it is just that for me).

Bindernagel (2010), in his conclusions chapter, ref. and quotes biologist Edward O. Wilson who suggests that as evidence piles upon evidence, and theories and knowledge gain added acceptance,

"...They ascend a scale of credibility from 'interesting' to 'suggestive' to 'persuasive' and finally 'compelling'. And given enough time thereafter 'obvious'. "

Looking forward to the day of "obvious" for those working so hard at proving it (though I possess my personal proof and it is just that for me).

I may not have any personal experience, but I believed my dad, who told me about BF without revealing his own experiences.

I was able to piece it together as I got older and realized exactly what he had been telling me.

Dad said BF could probably be found in most museums, just mislabeled, or unlabeled.