Erickson Project

No I was referring to the gents listed as BC contributors. I have already posted my investigation report on this matter on other threads in this forum, but I will do it again if anyone does not know what I am talking about.

Thomas Steenburg

Anyone else find it slightly depressing that the talk of making money off the big hairy guy seems to be accepted as ok?

I guess this is what happens when business men get involved with science.

"Screw science and knowledge...I want some money!"

Guest Shaun

Ghuda, I think Adrian Erickson has put a whole boat load of his own money into this, to the point that he is rumoured to be on the brink of some serious financial problems. If that's true it's only fair he gets some of his investment back isn't it?

No I was referring to the gents listed as BC contributors. I have already posted my investigation report on this matter on other threads in this forum, but I will do it again if anyone does not know what I am talking about.

Thomas Steenburg

I'd like to know more...

Ghuda, I think Adrian Erickson has put a whole boat load of his own money into this, to the point that he is rumoured to be on the brink of some serious financial problems. If that's true it's only fair he gets some of his investment back isn't it?

I'm not sure what came first, the sinking of his cash or the evidence he has? If he had the great evidence and decided to try make a buck or two off it, that shows he could be/is greedy.

If cash first then i'm more lenient but in my mind, the trying to make any money off what would be the discovery of the century cheapens the character and credibility of that person IMO.

Am I missing something,

If Erickson has this definate footage of a BF, the real deal, better than PGF footage and he is strapped for cash. Wouldn't he have

come forward before this, to try and gets some of his funds back.

It just sounds a little to suspect for me

Guest MikeG

Yep, you're missing something.

It is apparently to be released hand-in-hand with the DNA study, so that each reinforces the other. On their own, their message is much weaker.

Mike

Admin

Merged with the existing Erickson discussion. One thread is plenty.

Guest OntarioSquatch

I was listening to Robert Lindsay last night and he spoke about how Adrian Erickson is actually losing money through all this. Apparantely he's spent a few million for the project itself and it doesn't seem like he will be able to get it back. His documentary is likely to be released on DVD since TV pays almost nothing. It's rumored he was low-balling Hollywood, but he borrowed money from Wally Hersom to get his documentary edited there. It's said the Erickson Project guys got around 30-40 videos of Sasquatch, with some being even "better" than the PGF. Some of their footage is supposedly shot with night vision too. I found that interesting. He's shown some of his footage to people like Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum and Dr. Bindernagel. Apparently Dr. Bindernagel was impressed by the videos Adrian Erickson has.

Guest jimmy simpson

Thomas Steenburg

Randy Brisson?.????

Agreed..... Looks real bad

Sadly I have gone from believing sasquatch exists, to thinking its possible it exists, to thinking it cant exist, and people are full of crap.

Seriously we have ketchums dna samples.. Plus her saying she has seen multiple sasquatches now.

We have the sierra shooting

We have the erickson project

We have todd standing

All claiming to be legit. There is 30 or 40 different clips.

If i had 30 or 40 different, clear clips of sasquatch, i would send them to a few reputable news stations and in no time national geographic would be all over it. Now we could argue that it just wouldnt be good enough.... The footage would stand alone if it is that good.... Seriously if you can get 40 clear videos, this debate would be over....

Erickson is supposed to be a wealthy business man, you would think he would be smart. He has all this evidence than justs hands it over to melba and hollywood while he is in financial straights? If he did that planning to recoop his losses, hes an idiot.

hollywood destroys people who dont have lawyers, agents and managers.... Oh but a broke realestate salesman with real bigfoot footage is going to survive, and prosper? not likely

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fanofsquatch

Been a while but after checking in on the EP I see the same old news. Once you dabble in Hollywood things can get out of control fast and he may end up putting it out on the SciFy channel if he is not careful. He will never recover millions off footage and DNA but I hope he puts it out there just to bring some closure to this thing. I hope he is just being cautious with it.

Guest OntarioSquatch

From what I've heard, Todd Standing fooled Erickson into purchasing the rights to some of his fake footage. I don't think he would include those in his documentary, unless he wants to show what fakes look like.