Erickson Project

Guest OntarioSquatch

Hopefully not. I think most of the footage is from his own team of scientists.

He might use the Standing stuff, if its real. I know the popular opinion is, its not real, but then, what if it is?

Edited by JohnC

Mulder,

That's basically what I heard, his version looked unfinished and that some professional editing was needed. I thought part of his promotions (back when the website was up) included a few prominent scientists praising the footage....

Guess it's all just speculation.

I just realized something...some scientists may well be praising Erikson's footage from a scientific POV, but he might need editing help to make it look good from a general entertainment/information POV. The scientific content of the film may have been more impressive than the pacing of the narrative, etc.

SSR Team

They're some bold statements OS, bold statements require serious back up and i get the feeling you haven't got that ??

Edited by BobbyO

Guest OntarioSquatch

^Robert Lindsay is my backup. He's where I get my info :). Not everything he types is accurate but he has contacts with people involved with Adrian Erickson and Dr. Ketchum. It's how he got the artist drawings of the sierra Bigfoots that were shot, the bigfoot steak ect.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Just a quick question: Can we expect this documentary to be released in the next year? Additonally, a few seconds from the supposed film footage of the Sasquatch should be let out so we can at least get a taste of how compelling this evidence is.

Guest Thepattywagon

If the Standing videos are not real, but were compelling enough to convince Erickson to buy the footage, it begs the question as to whether Erickson knows hoaxed footage when he sees it.

Guest gershake

I'd say next year sounds like a safe bet. Ketchum says she doesn't know when her paper will be released, other than "sometime in 2012", and Erickson's videos won't be released any sooner than her study.

Guest OntarioSquatch

It's rumoured Adrian Erickson borrowed money from multi-millionaire Wally Hersom. I suspect the documentary will be on DVD because Erickson will somehow have to make up for the millions he spent on the project. They say his success relies a lot on Dr. Ketchum's study now.

BFF Patron

If the Standing videos are not real, but were compelling enough to convince Erickson to buy the footage, it begs the question as to whether Erickson knows hoaxed footage when he sees it.

Wonder if he was hoaxed if he'll edit out that part (assuming he knows it), leave it in or just can the whole project?

• 4 weeks later...

I have been out of this for a while, but today just checked the site for updates. Home page has new text about the status. Basically states it's done and like the rest of us, they are now waiting on Ms Melba. Fairly negative tone in the writing. Both for Melba and for RL and others reporting. Also noticed on the contact link, it is blank.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw this on RL's site. Says it was the Bigfoot video, so I'm assuming he's not talking about the trailer. Anyone see it while it was up?

"Adrian Erickson video surfaces briefly on Facebook, disappears. The amazing Erickson Project Bigfoot video surfaced briefly on Facebook in some form or another, was seen by quite a few folks, then vanished into thin air. It was taken down, apparently by Facebook, because due to copyright violation (it’s not legal for anyone but Erickson to show it)."